march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Rosy- Ella has been doing that lately too. Yesterday morning she woke at 3am (or the morning b4) and the one b4 that she woke at 4. This morning she slept 7.30-7.30, it just seems random when it happens. So sorry u had to give your cat away :hugs: We had to give gizmo away coz she was a pain in the ass. Chiko is so good, Gizmo was just a plain bitch.:dohh:

ahhh i dont know what to do lol, EJ slept till 8 this morning and then i had to wake him he was up at half 5 every other day this week so he might just be catching up on sleep but he could equally be getting ready to drop a feed, i dont know, i dont want to drop a feed and have him waking up in the night he doesnt seem less hungry and hasnt been leaving milk in his bottles at all but if he sleeps longer then i have less hours to give him the same amount of milk

I'm not sure sorry Lyn. i'm just playing this game by ear. i'm yet to learn! What ever he's doing i hope he adjusts to a good routine for you! and soon! :hugs:

Rosy- Ella has been doing that lately too. Yesterday morning she woke at 3am (or the morning b4) and the one b4 that she woke at 4. This morning she slept 7.30-7.30, it just seems random when it happens. So sorry u had to give your cat away :hugs: We had to give gizmo away coz she was a pain in the ass. Chiko is so good, Gizmo was just a plain bitch.:dohh:

Odd, it must be their age then! 3 must have been painful!! Especially after the sleeps you're used to lol. It was good though, even though he woke up at 5.30 this morning he went back to sleep until almost 10 so I was happy with that, even though I wondered if he was still breathing :wacko:

When did you give her away hun? It was kinda bittersweet giving her away, but to be honest (and I feel awful saying it) I started to really not like her. She was getting needy, and plus the peeing was grinding my gears a bit...but the couple we gave her to seem really lovely and she really liked them which is good cause she can be quite skittish, especially around guys and she loved the guy, hopped up on the couch next to him! So I don't feel too bad. AND it will be good not to have cat hair all over the show. Black cat hair :lol:

Lynn - Hope it does mean he's dropping a feed eh, might be handy for you x

xx

Odd, it must be their age then! 3 must have been painful!! Especially after the sleeps you're used to lol. It was good though, even though he woke up at 5.30 this morning he went back to sleep until almost 10 so I was happy with that, even though I wondered if he was still breathing :wacko:

When did you give her away hun? It was kinda bittersweet giving her away, but to be honest (and I feel awful saying it) I started to really not like her. She was getting needy, and plus the peeing was grinding my gears a bit...but the couple we gave her to seem really lovely and she really liked them which is good cause she can be quite skittish, especially around guys and she loved the guy, hopped up on the couch next to him! So I don't feel too bad. AND it will be good not to have cat hair all over the show. Black cat hair :lol:

xx

Na it was fine, i just got her up and strtaight into bed with us and went straight back to sleep with a feed. i didnt realise the time till i looked at my phone.

We gave her away when i was 15 weeks pregnant. little tart

xx

Na it was fine, i just got her up and strtaight into bed with us and went straight back to sleep with a feed. i didnt realise the time till i looked at my phone.

We gave her away when i was 15 weeks pregnant. little tart

That's good :) You're lucky you have the cot in your room! I'd love to have the cot in my room (though admittedly it's also good not having him in our room now because we don't get the noises in the mornings...but still!).

Lol! What was she doing?
Got your message on FB, you ARE a nerd! BnB addict :rofl: x

well ive decided to throw routine out the window today and have given him boob way more times than normal lol i think im just going to 100% follow his cues for a couple of days and see where it gets us , ive never forced him to have a feed when he didnt want it normally if anything hes asking for it for 10-15 min before hes due, i just hope it doesnt mess up his nights caus im tired enough without having to wake up through the night to him again

jj-how was your blood pressure? I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for askin hun, it was higher yest than it should have been so i've been to the nurse this morning and today it was lower than yesterday but still a bit raised. The nurse spoke to the doctor and he said its not high enough to be giving me headaches, i still don't feel right though and still have a headache, god knows what it is. Got to see the nurse again though so they can keep an eye on my bp.

Phew its warm here today, Chase has been a right grump one minute then laughing and smiling the next minute.

Rosy Chase has started to grab his toys too, its so cute isn't it. He loves sitting in his bumbo and i put his toys on the tray, he concentrates so hard when he's going to grab them.

rwhite - sorry to hear about your cat. We're very lucky that all 3 of ours have been fantastic about the baby. My boy has started a pattern of sleeping 9:30-6am getting up to eat twice during that time. Which is actually an improvement as he used to get up 3-4 times to eat. I'm still waiting for this decent sleep I keep hearing about.

You and me both seity! You'll probably find he sleeps a bit longer as his weight increases though x

JJ - do you think it could be dehydration causing the headaches? It's crazy how easily it can happen.

Not much to report here. M still cries as soon as I take her upstairs for bed and try to feed her. Really weird - she's definitely tired when I take her up, but not overtired. We've discovered that feeding her while I walk about takes her mind off the crying though. She's pretty much sleeping 8-8 with a dreamfeed at 11 and waking to feed at 3 & 6. But it's nowhere near consistent and I usually have to resettle her at 9pm because she wakes up (that's what I'm doing now!)

JJ - do you think it could be dehydration causing the headaches? It's crazy how easily it can happen.

I did wonder this, i do drink quite a lot but i must admit i'm not drinking more even though its so warm, would it make me feel sick and dizzy too? Tomorrow i'm going to make myself drink lots, i just always seem forget then i'll remember and drink a lot in one go!

I can never dreamfeed Chase, he just won't ever wake up, lazy boy, once he's asleep he's gone :sleep:

I just bought an amber teething necklace in light cognac. i can't wait to get it in the mail. The thing that won me that one (there was a few i couldnt decide) was you get a free pumpkin patch baby bandana. might drop the hint that i have a girl so i get a girly one hehe

JJ if you havent increased your fluids then its probably what is responsible for you feeling so off, ive added in nearly an extra liter in this heat as EJ is feeding more so im needing to produce more but im sweating way more due to the heat, whenever im dehydrated i get really queasy and headachy.

i havent ever considered a teething necklace i might ask my mate Kloe if thomas's one has helped him at all

Wow, I've been gone for almost a week and it looks like I have missed so much. Read through most of the posts and it sounds like everyone is doing well. Loved seeing the new photos,

I'll post some photos from our trip out of town tomorrow, but I am so tired that I am heading to bed super early. Looks like Charlotte is OK with that plan too.

jj-how was your blood pressure? I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for askin hun, it was higher yest than it should have been so i've been to the nurse this morning and today it was lower than yesterday but still a bit raised. The nurse spoke to the doctor and he said its not high enough to be giving me headaches, i still don't feel right though and still have a headache, god knows what it is. Got to see the nurse again though so they can keep an eye on my bp.

Phew its warm here today, Chase has been a right grump one minute then laughing and smiling the next minute.

Rosy Chase has started to grab his toys too, its so cute isn't it. He loves sitting in his bumbo and i put his toys on the tray, he concentrates so hard when he's going to grab them.

I hope your headaches clear up soon, nasty things those are :nope: :hugs: x

:lol: It's so funny how they do that! We call Lachlan bipolar baby, he really can't make his mind up about his mood either...

Aww cute! We don't have a tray for our bumbo but I suppose the actual chair is the most expensive part so I will see if I can pick a tray up cheap. I've heard they make good portable highchairs? That sounds so cute :D

x

rwhite - sorry to hear about your cat. We're very lucky that all 3 of ours have been fantastic about the baby. My boy has started a pattern of sleeping 9:30-6am getting up to eat twice during that time. Which is actually an improvement as he used to get up 3-4 times to eat. I'm still waiting for this decent sleep I keep hearing about.

Thanks hun, it feels so odd not having her around. I think OH is holding a slight grudge against me, as it was my decision that we had to get rid of her...but really, it's a rental property and it's not going to look so good if it stinks like cat pee when we move out! :lol: It's not so much that she didn't like him, as she did and would smooch his hand, but she was just used to a lot more attention.

That's good about Gabriel sleeping longer, definitely a decent improvement if he's cut down his eating by half in the night! I'm sure he'll drop those feeds soon enough :thumbup:

x

Not much to report here. M still cries as soon as I take her upstairs for bed and try to feed her. Really weird - she's definitely tired when I take her up, but not overtired. We've discovered that feeding her while I walk about takes her mind off the crying though. She's pretty much sleeping 8-8 with a dreamfeed at 11 and waking to feed at 3 & 6. But it's nowhere near consistent and I usually have to resettle her at 9pm because she wakes up (that's what I'm doing now!)

8-8 is brilliant, go M :dance: I find that Lachlan wakes up about an hour after I put him down sometimes too, isn't it a pain when you think you've got them off to sleep for the night :wacko: Could it be that M cries when you take her off to bed because she knows that it's time for sleep? I think that's what my little man does, he's tired enough but would rather stay up where it's noisy and be around mum and dad :|

x

my child must be odd then caus he always smiles heaps when i put him to bed he giggles as i swaddle him and goes down with huge smiles and just talks to himself till he goes to sleep

Ella's usually half asleep when i put her to bed so she just drifts off. I've got pretty good at reading her signs- most of the time :winkwink: Except times like tonight when she was getting tired at shower time, so we tried to do it as quickly as possible and gave her a feed which she spewed all over her clothes then she was over tired so i cuddled her in bed while giving her a feed then she was asleep then i had to do the transfer to her bed :haha: got there in the end.

It's so freezing cold here! Bout to have a nice warm shower then i'll be back :dance:
xx

Chase is always half asleep when i put him to bed and that works for us, sometimes he'll wake as i put him down other times he won't but even if he does wake cause he's sleepy he just droops off. Twice when he's been quite awake but yawing and wriggling and messing about when i've been feeding him i've put him in bed but that just doesn't work for him as he talks to himself for 10 mins then cries.

Chase must be the only baby that hates to be swaddled, he screams, he has to have his arms free.

Lynn thats great you can put EJ down when he's so awake!

Its a grim day here, rain, rain, rain, still quite warm though. Going to visit my friend today so she can meet Chase, i've not seen her since near the end of my pregnancy so looking forward to it, then getting my nails done tonight so Chase and daddy will have some boys time while i get pampered.

Hubby's off all next week :happydance: so were thinking of going camping for a couple of nights if the weather is nice, excited hope we do. Ha we must be mad, camping with a baby, not the easiest of things.

Ooh an i've just won a baby bjorn carrier off ebay so hubby can carry him as he won't use my ring sling so if we go camping it will be sooo handy as we'll be doing lots of walking and if we don't go camping we'll go for days out with the dogs which will involve walking lots.

Chase has been really sicky last night, got up for his feed at 2 and he was sick 4 times, loads too which isn't like him then he's been sick this morning too.

Going to try and remember to drink lots of water today and see if i feel any better.

Chase is always half asleep when i put him to bed and that works for us, sometimes he'll wake as i put him down other times he won't but even if he does wake cause he's sleepy he just droops off. Twice when he's been quite awake but yawing and wriggling and messing about when i've been feeding him i've put him in bed but that just doesn't work for him as he talks to himself for 10 mins then cries.

Chase must be the only baby that hates to be swaddled, he screams, he has to have his arms free.

Lynn thats great you can put EJ down when he's so awake!

Its a grim day here, rain, rain, rain, still quite warm though. Going to visit my friend today so she can meet Chase, i've not seen her since near the end of my pregnancy so looking forward to it, then getting my nails done tonight so Chase and daddy will have some boys time while i get pampered.

Hubby's off all next week :happydance: so were thinking of going camping for a couple of nights if the weather is nice, excited hope we do. Ha we must be mad, camping with a baby, not the easiest of things.

Ooh an i've just won a baby bjorn carrier off ebay so hubby can carry him as he won't use my ring sling so if we go camping it will be sooo handy as we'll be doing lots of walking and if we don't go camping we'll go for days out with the dogs which will involve walking lots.

Chase has been really sicky last night, got up for his feed at 2 and he was sick 4 times, loads too which isn't like him then he's been sick this morning too.

Going to try and remember to drink lots of water today and see if i feel any better.

camping that is so exciting!!! :D take lots of photos!! i couldnt go camping now if i tried- unless i wanted to sleep under icicles!!! :wacko:

Yay for the win! :dance: x

Someone PLEASE tell me i'm just being paranoid and its not possible.
I'm freaking. I have had my periods like clockwork since i had Ella and I breastfeed. Had my period 2 weeks ago, dtd for the 1st time 1 week ago, and today i've been spotting really lightly. I'm panicking that i'm having an implantation bleed. :shock: Couldn't be- right?? Timings not right or something!? I googled how long it can take after dtd to implantation bleeding and it said could be anywhere 7-14 days :shock: made me panic more.
I was on the mini pill for 2 weeks exactly b4 we dtd. I'm just being paranoid :dohh: It wouldn't be the end of the world but i still want more ella time. What makes it worse is when i told OH my thoughts he just smiled and said yayyy :shock: wtf!? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->