march lambs 2010 come on ladies

camping that is so exciting!!! :D take lots of photos!! i couldnt go camping now if i tried- unless i wanted to sleep under icicles!!! :wacko:

Yay for the win! :dance: x

ahh hun winter is poop, but good at the same time. I love being all wrapped up and cosy but sometimes when you gotta go out its no fun, and with a lil buba i'd imagine it limits the time you want to spend outside. I just hope its warm next week so we can go, we've got the tent up in the back garden to air it as we've not used it for about 2 years, last time we went it was fab but then we've not been since :shrug: Ooh yeah will have to remember my camera!

Ha ha i love bidding and winning, only just won it though, someone else bid the same amount but i got my bid in seconds earlier :haha:

Do you find you spend your money on LO instead of you, I was going to buy some fake tan i've been after for ages, its quite dear, £18, but got my baby bjorn instead and i',m always doing this, just love buying baby bits.

yes!! I havnt bought anything for me in ages! I have one pair of pants i fit and ella has a big wardrobe!!

Someone PLEASE tell me i'm just being paranoid and its not possible.
I'm freaking. I have had my periods like clockwork since i had Ella and I breastfeed. Had my period 2 weeks ago, dtd for the 1st time 1 week ago, and today i've been spotting really lightly. I'm panicking that i'm having an implantation bleed. :shock: Couldn't be- right?? Timings not right or something!? I googled how long it can take after dtd to implantation bleeding and it said could be anywhere 7-14 days :shock: made me panic more.
I was on the mini pill for 2 weeks exactly b4 we dtd. I'm just being paranoid :dohh: It wouldn't be the end of the world but i still want more ella time. What makes it worse is when i told OH my thoughts he just smiled and said yayyy :shock: wtf!? :wacko:

Ha ha thats exactly what my hubby would say he is desperate to start trying again! Were only not because i have to return to work and don't want to totally pee them off so want to wait till i've been back to work for a bit.

I thought 2 weeks on the mini pill and you are protected :shrug: but i'm not 100% sure. You can spot and bleed a bit random on the mini pill so maybe its just that? although i know you say you have been regular. I had a little bit of bleeding a couple of weeks after i started the mini pill then nothing since!

MM - The minipill definitely causes spotting and random bleeding (either more bleeding or less - different for everyone) so I wouldn't worry - but do a test in a couple of weeks anyway!

I was due on 6 days ago but no sign yet. Ordered some HPTs from the net just on case, but pretty sure it's because of the mini pill. Dr warned me that periods are erratic at first. I'm not even sure if my period was a proper one, or just a byproduct of starting the pill.

JJ - Have fun camping! OH is off next week too but we've got no plans.

M was awake for feeding every 3 hours last night - 11, 2, 5 & 8. She slept in with me because it's easier - I'm such a lazy parent!

Thank you! i didnt know that i never been on the mini pill b4. i didnt even know u had to keep it at the same time every day either until my friend just told me!

Cocoa- haha i do that too when ella wakes up, so much easier. Do u get up and change her nappy b4 u put her in your bed or do u just put her straight in with you? I try to, but sometimes she has slept a long time and im half asleep so i just chuck her in with me for a quick feed then fall back to sleep and havnt changed her nappy poor wee muffet :blush: :aww:
I hope M has a bigger sleep for you tonight :hugs:

JJ: Your OH is going to love the baby bjorn, mine does anyway. I used our bjorn all day yesterday to take Charlotte through the airport and kept her in it on the plane. She faces out and loves being able to look at everyone.

So as I mentioned we are back from visiting the grandparents and having Charlotte baptized. She did well on the plane on the way there, but it was good that my DH was there to help. He left a few days early to return to work and I had to handle the return trip alone. :shock:

Everything went great on the trip until the last night. I was staying at my parents old house that they have up for sale. They are in their new house, but because my brother has not yet gone off to college there was not enough room for Charlotte and I to stay too. Still the old house is fully furnished and just a few minutes away from the new house. So Tuesday night we went to bed and then at 4am I heard a strange noise. Turned out a pipe burst and water was going everywhere. The upstairs of the house started to flood and I could not shut off the water. The lights started to pop and go out so I decided Charlotte and I were getting out fast before we got electrocuted or the ceiling fell in. My parents phone was shut off so I decided to call 911. They told me my address didn't exist (despite the fact the house is 80 years old) and they thought I was crazy :nope:. They even asked me "Ma'am, what is really going on?" Stupid woman! I finally banged on my neighbor's door and he gave them his address which they recognized. The firemen came (they were all very good looking while I am sitting there looking like a crazed drowned rat :haha:). They turned the water off at the street and shut down the power to the house. The water did quite a bit of damage, but it would have been so much worse if no one had been there. Very scary :cry:. Despite everything Charlotte managed to sleep through the whole thing and did not wake until 6:30am. How she did this with me running down the stairs with her, placing her outside in her carseat, then handing her off to the neighbor while the sirens blared I have no idea :shrug:. Must be nice to be a baby with no worries! OK, sorry for the book. We are so glad to be home!

Attachments

• P6240002.jpg
    P6240002.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P6260033.jpg
    P6260033.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
  • P6260048.jpg
    P6260048.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P6290107.jpg
    P6290107.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 6
aww cute pics

MM I was spotting on and off for the first 4wks i was taking the mini pill and had nothing since caus theres no break period theres no time for a "bleed"

jj - Gabriel never liked being swaddled either. We have a baby carrier like the bjorn, only a much less expensive brand. We've got two, one for each of us so that we don't have to adjust the straps to fit every time. They're so nice. Daddy takes Gabriel for a walk most every day and it's so much easier for when we go shopping to wear him.
When we put him to sleep at night, he's mostly asleep, so he always drops right off. On rare occasions he'll need the pacifier to suck and then drops right off. He's always been really good about that.

owww owwww owww, we went to the park yesterday and were sat in the sun, the boys both had loads of sun cream on and i put some of the excess from when i did the boys onto my face but forgot entirely to do my back and was wearing a halter neck top and my shoulders are red and burnt, sent DH to get some After sun cream but it hasnt helped alot,
and EJ has been awake every hour all night from 11pm till i finally couldnt settle him with a dummy and we got up at 5 and hes had 3oz of milk and has doozed off on his bouncer im hoping he will get a decent patch of sleep now

vegasbaby thats great Charlotte was fine on the plane, scary stuff at your parents house though!

Lynn hope your sun burn is feeling better, stick your aftersun in the fridge, it so nice when you put it on and its cold :thumbup: Hope EJ sleeps better tonight, anychance you can catch a nap this afternoon?

Grrrrr i'm annoyed :growlmad: i was sat feeding Chase this morning when i heard something get pushed through the letterbox, i presumed it was just a charity envelope as they post early, when i got to check its a "sorry you were out" card from the postman!!!!!! It will be my baby bjorn carrier, so annoyed he never even knocked, have to go and collect it from the depot now and want to get it washed but its forecast rain this afternoon yet could have put it on the line this morning.

Chase is still bein whingy when he's in his jumperoo or swing, yet if you just go up to him he's fine, so i left him to cry for a bit in his jumperoo this morning then once he'd stopped i went and got him then, its not proper crying he just kinda goes waah waah waah but i don't want him to think everytime he just wants picking up all he has to do is a fake cry/whinge.

Hmm weather not looking good for next week, typical when we actually decide to do something.

JJ i bet your postman didnt even have your parcel with him, they just bring the cards here unless its something likely to fit through the mail slot its SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying and ive complained several times,

Unfortunatly Mike is working till half 6 then out again tonight from 10 so no chance of me getting a nap, and hes out all day tomorrow too so not a hope then either:coffee:

Jj- you should definitely complain about postman. I've heard about them doing that - because they can't be bothered to carry the parcel out with them!

I'm at my absolute wits end with Megan :cry:
Every night she has the screaming abdabs when it's bed time (whenever that may be - different everyday due to her naps). I *think* its because she's too tired as her naps are so short in the day. She'll be sucking her hand but starts screaming as soon as I try to feed her, so I walk her around to try and calm her, strip her off... I've tried everything over the past few weeks. I left her screaming in her crib earlier and warmed some expressed milk up in a bottle and she cried at first - but sucked it all down, then went on the breast and has now fallen asleep.

It's like she's too tired to suck my nipple, or it's not coming quick enough maybe? She never has this problem in the day or the middle of the night, just in the evening. I've no idea what to do. I guess I'll just have to express tonight and see if she'll take the bottle tomorrow night without screaming for hours.

I'm so drained. I hate hearing her cry. There's noway I could do CIO or CC :cry:

Hope everyone has had a good day x

I finally broke down and ordered a jumperoo. I kept hoping to find a used one, but no such luck. It should be delivered to the store to pick up sometime end of next week. I think Gabriel will really like it. I'm finally getting some decent sleep and hope it continues. I've had a couple days where he slept a 6 hour block, so I get 4-5 hours sleep in a row before he wakes for the first time.
jj- Our UPS guy will do that whenever there's a package that needs to be signed for. He doesn't even try to see if anyone is home. It's pissed us off quite a few times.
Cocoa - I hope you get something figured out. Our supply tends to be lower at night, so it could be that she's not getting it quick enough and getting frustrated. I've had this problem a few times with Gabriel and if I give him 2 oz of formula he calms down enough to take the rest from the breast.

EJ always fusses on the breast in the evening i always put it down to supply being lower in the evening so he had to work harder for it , hence why he now has bottles for his last 2 feeds

I think that's what it is - it takes longer for my let down to happen and she gets frustrated & cries, which makes it harder for her to latch on so she gets hungrier and cries until she's worked herself into a tizz. She's been asleep for 3 hours now, going give her a bottle of EBM at 11 for a dream feed. I'll try and express in the morning so she can have a bottle tomorrow evening too.

Seity- how is Gabriel's weight gain now? Sure he'll love the jumperoo. I really want one for M but our house is far too small. We're already struggling with storage for her playmats etc

I actually had to raise the level to 2 on Ronan's jumperoo the other day because he's already too tall/long for level 1 and was jarring his legs when he bounced. :shock:

Which jumperoo do you have? I wanted the Ocean Wonders but it is out of stock at Amazon and too expensive everywhere else. I think I might just order the Rainforest one instead.

I liked the Precious Planet jumperoo because of the monkey, but the rainforest was cheaper, so I got that one instead.
Cocoa -no weight checks until mid July. Since he gained well after the one week with supplements, they didn't schedule another till his next regular visit. He's been happier and seems to be sleeping better, so I'm guessing he's doing OK on the weight gain too.

Hi girls how are you all!?

Seity - would love to see some pics of your jumperoo!

Lynn - hope your sunburn is easing!

Becki - sorry to hear about M struggling to settle at night still. We had a few really bad nights when it was uber hot a couple of days ago but Roman seems to have settled down a bit now!

Well Roman is going to be 3 months on Wednesday, cant believe how fast it has gone! He is coming on really well, really getting into his toys and generally very smiley and happy. He had his second lot of jabs last week which were fine, he was just a bit grumbly afterwards. And he is now a luscious 13lbs 11oz. He has been facing outwards in my wrap sling now and he absolutely loves it, he is such a nosey little bugger! Oh and finally he slept thru properly last night... 8pm til 6am, love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->