march lambs 2010 come on ladies

size 3 here too... the 2's fit but the 3's were on offer!!

Pineapple: Good luck with the visit to the doctor. Before I had a baby I never even knew that pediatric urologists existed and now almost everyone I know, including my LO, have had to visit one.

Blonde: Photos didn't come through, please try again so we can see Mika's adventures in eating.

Jul: Looks like you had a great trip with Sam.

So today I am interviewing a babysitter for Charlotte. We've only ever left her once with her grandmother when she was here for a visit. DH and I are dying to get out of the house alone so I have to find someone I can trust to watch Charlotte. Seeing as Charlotte is now going to bed between 8:00-8:30 most of the time someone would be here she would be asleep. Regardless, I still feel a bit guilty about wanting to go out without her.

Lovely pictures everyone. Gabriel is still in size 1 diapers, but he's about to move up to size 2 soon, I think.
His jumperoo arrived yesterday, so I took some pictures. He's a bit short, so I had to roll up a burp cloth and put it under his butt and place a pillow underneath for his feet, but he seems to like it.
First pic is without the burp cloth under him.
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/4773702499_dc8415b72b_m.jpg https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/4774342122_9a1b7d4266_m.jpg

Seity, I love the pictures of Gabriel in his jumperoo!!

Sam is in size 2 diapers. 3 is way too big for him still.

So today I am interviewing a babysitter for Charlotte. We've only ever left her once with her grandmother when she was here for a visit. DH and I are dying to get out of the house alone so I have to find someone I can trust to watch Charlotte. Seeing as Charlotte is now going to bed between 8:00-8:30 most of the time someone would be here she would be asleep. Regardless, I still feel a bit guilty about wanting to go out without her.

Good luck in finding someone trustworthy! Don't feel guilty though! I believe it is very important that you can still make time for your relationship. Baby always benefits from happy well balanced parents :thumbup: I can't really leave Sam yet for a long time as he refuses the bottle, so it needs to be well timed. So far I left him once with grandma for a couple of hours to go to the dentist.

Jul: Sorry to hear that your only outing without baby was to the dentist. Ouch! My SIL's baby is almost six months old and won't take a bottle either. Babies know when they've got a good thing going.

So I went to go change Charlotte and while we are in her room, in walks Rufus (my smallest dog) with Sophie the Giraffe in his mouth :haha:. He knows better! Sophie looked fine so I washed her off and gave her back to Charlotte. I just knew that squeaker would be too tempting to the dogs :dohh:.

Seity: Forgot to say Gabriel looks so cute in his jumperoo.

Seity- Cute pics of Gabriel
My jumperoo hasn't arrived yet, I'm hoping it comes today.

Connor just started wearing size 3 diapers.

EJ's in size 3s dont know how long he still will be he had his first poo in 50+ hrs today which is the longest hes ever gone and it went out every side of the nappy it reqired bathing him and shampooing the carpet and putting the bouncer cover in the wash

Argh, not quite sure what happened with the pics!-will have to work on them when I can use my computer, lol.

Seity, What a cute little guy!

Mika has only been away from us 3 times so far, once while we went to a movie, once while we both had work stuff, and once at grandpa's house, but he wasn't really away from us since we were upstairs taking a nap.

Wren is in size 3s as well.

Been a rough few days here with crying. Was my birthday yesterday and it was a bit of a crap day for various reasons...next year!

Lynn-craxy poo story 50hrs!! Wren goes at least once a day and I still get blow outs! Had another one a few day ago at cafe, Wren was on my lap and covered my jeans and white shirt, to top it off I have been out all day at the park where she had already had a blow out and was in her emergency outfit so I only had a cardigan clean for her, thankfully it is hot here! Oh and I only had one wipe left!!

great to see some more pics!

Man, wish I could get my hands on a jumparoo! They look soo awesome!

Lynn ahh i hate blowouts, and Chase seems to be having a lot lately :dohh:

Emskins that sucks you can't get a jumperoo hun.

BNK can't wait to see pics once you get sorted.

Seity Gabriel is soooo cute, Chase has to use a cushion too although i don't think it will be for much longer.

Chase is definately teething, was screething before in pain and he is shoving everything he can into his mouth and was even trying my shoulder when i was holding him. Just ordered him a Sophie Giraffe :thumbup: it can't get here quick enough, i hope there as good as all the reviews. He is hating being sat down too, even when were holding him he want us to stand up and cries if we sit down with him! Gave him some Calpol before and that has helped, we get moments of his normal self. Ahh and he's just learnt to pull tongues, its soo cute.

Emskins - happy birthday for yesterday! Sorry it was a bit pants :flower:

Seity - he looks so cute! I wish we had room for one, they look so entertaining.

Vegas - lol at the dog getting Sophie! :haha:

PH - hope Zander's appointment goes well.
Seity - very cute little guy!
Emksins - Happy birthday!
JJ- good luck with the teething :wacko: not looking forward to that one.

Speaking of poo explosions, Flora hasn't pooed for 5 days and I was at the shops this afternoon, with her out of the pram on my shoulder (because she was irate about being in it) and just as we left the shop she pooed and literally her little trousers ruffled with the force of wind!! I was hoping no one else in the shop noticed. I managed to pop her back in the pram with a cloth under her, she seemed happy all of sudden to be there, and headed straight home (a few mins walk) and halfway home noticed I had poo on my dress!! Cheers!

She was wearing a size 2 at the time but I'm still putting her in the remaining size 1s that I have, they still fit more or less. I am half half cloth nappies and sposies, as I need to collect a tonne more of them and just used sposies on holiday.

Hmm so I think I might treat myself to a bumbo after all the good reviews. Is the tray worth getting do you think?

BnK's photos (hope you don't mind) ... just thought I'd fix it for her so everyone can drool over how cute Mika is =)

Peas on his forehead, lol.
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4773313304_13fcf9f1f7.jpg

Sometimes its hard to find your eye!
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4078/4773311120_8d51a7fe9e.jpg

Mmmmm!
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4143/4772671971_af300fd3f5.jpg

Everyone's babies are looking so incredibly cute! Can't believe how much they've all grown as well, and some of them are doing soooo well as well - sitting up, rolling over, weaning / learning to eat and even starting to crawl! wow

Eleanor is in size 3's in England, but while visiting Florida and buying nappies there she was still a size 2 as they went up to 17lbs. She does still fit size 2's in England as well, but the 3 is more comfortable.

Just adding some photos of Eleanor as well, don't want to upload them at the moment so will just attach ...
1. Got caught in the rain in Disney, so went and got her a blanket to warm up / get dry
2. Simply cute while messing around with the camera
3. Daddy put too much bath gel in the bath ... bubbles!
4. One of the photos taken by the Disney photographers :cloud9:

Attachments

• Eleanor Emma, 106 Days Old.jpg
    Eleanor Emma, 106 Days Old.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Eleanor Emma, 108 Days Old - 2.jpg
    Eleanor Emma, 108 Days Old - 2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
  • Eleanor Emma, 119 Days Old.jpg
    Eleanor Emma, 119 Days Old.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Kisses.JPG
    Kisses.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
Ah thank you Erised!

Eleanor is so cute! I love the pic with the bubbles...I like my baths that way too!

Ooops and the caption on the second pic is sometimes its hard to find your mouth! Lol he found his eye quite well. In fact I'm still cleaning peas out of his eyelashes.

Erised -Eleanor has such expressive eyes. I love the bubbles photo.
BnK -Mika is such a cutie.
Emskins -Sorry to hear your b-day wasn't what you'd hoped for. Maybe you can do something nice this weekend?
Kel127 -Look forward to seeing pictures of Connor in his Jumperoo.

I'm not looking forward to teething. We've got two wooden rattles that grandpa made for him to hold/gnaw on, when the time comes. So far, he just sucks on them.

Erised- Eleanor is such a beautiul baby. I love the family photo
BnK- Cute pics of Mika eating peas. Connor had pears today and really enjoyed them
Emskins- Happy belated birthday sorry it wasn't a great day

When I got home today his jumperoo was there. So far he seems to like it.

Attachments

• DSC02006.jpg
    DSC02006.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02008.jpg
    DSC02008.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads