march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Zander is in size 3's as well. Luckily the weight limit on those seems to have a bigger range so maybe we won't be changing sizes anytime soon. :haha:

Here's Zander sitting in a high chair like a big boy!
Sorry it's a bit blurry, he was very excited and was wiggling around. :rofl:

Everyone's LOs are too freaking cute! I love to see all of them growing up. :thumbup:

Attachments

• high chair.jpg
    high chair.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
Ugh we've had a crappy couple of nights (I think Ronan was reading that post of yours over my shoulder, Cocoa) so just a quickie here to say I love everyone's pics of their LO's! They're all so cute.

As for diapers, Ronan's in size 2 but I think he's about ready to move into size 3's as soon as we finish off the rest of his size 2's. Boys and their skinny butts, I tell ya!

Kel - I see Connor got his Jumperoo. He looks like he fits much better in it than Gabriel.
hivechild - It's so true, my boy's got the skinniest little butt! His cousin Vivien, who's six weeks younger, has a much bigger bottom on her.

Kel Connor looks so cute in his jumperoo, glad it arrived hun.

Erised lovely photos she's gorg.

PH adorable pic hun.

BNK loving pics of Mika, peas on head, how cute.

GL i would recommend the tray, i put some toys on it and Chase spends ages grabbing them off it, without the tray i think he would get bored quite quick in it. Plus i think it will be handy when i start weaning as we don't have a high chair yet.

Hivechild hope tonight is better with Ronan :hugs:

Really hope after Chase has finished feeding he goes back to sleep tonight cause i'm sleepy :sleep:

May I join the March club? It's great to see photos of babies so close to my son's age. My baby Gavin was born on March 17. He currently enjoys his bouncer chair. Here is a photo of him just chillin'

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/jaysteffi/3months.jpg

GL-I think the tray would be nice. We don't have it, and I kind of wish we did because teh tray on it would be a lot easier for him to reach than his high chair tray I think. I'm not sure I will buy one though because I think he might not fit in it much longer, he already gets stuck when we try to take him out!

Kel-Glad Connor's jumperoo got to you! Mika loves his, but I really wish he would quit pooping in it because it causes blowouts and they are gross!

PH-he sits up so well! That pic is great.

As for diapers, we are in size 3's. Mika has a skinny butt but a fat tummy so fitting him in diapers can be a bit of a hassle. We discovered that Luv's size 3's fit best and have been great! I tried luv's when he was a newborn and hated them then, but now they are working really well, Pampers were leaking through, especially overnight.

welcome steffi, your LO is very very cute

well my darling EJ had me up most of the night and finally i gave up and got up at 5am with him and DH got up with me ( first time hes gotten up early for EJ EVER ) and held EJ and tryed to settle him eventually we gave in and gave him 4oz of milk and hes asleep right now in his bouncer and has been since before 6am so nearly 2 hours sleep, Nice that hes catching up:dohh::coffee: its just going to be a long day for me as i have to clean the house as me and dh are going out tonight and i have a babysitter coming in for the boys

Thanks lynnikins. Your son is adorable. I just wish Gavin would sleep through the night though. He wakes up every 3 hours. I have eyebags up to the floor! An improvement as he used to wake every 2 hours. Does Elliott sleep through already?

Sorry for giving your LOs ideas after reading that story! :flower:

Steffi - how cute is Gavin in his shades!

M slept well last night, although didn't go to bed until 9 on the end. She slept 5 hours, then 4, then 2 and we were up at 8. Got to wait in all day for a delivery from DHL. It's such a nice day too - I hope it cones early so we can fo for a walk.

Welcome Steffi2 =)
So, guys have skinny bums eh? Hmm... wonder why? Eleanor definitely isn't a skinny girl, she's padded all around.
Hope everyone will have a better night tonight so we'll all be well rested for the weekend.

Eleanor has what is an awful night to us as well
She usually sleeps from 8pm to around 10pm, feeds and goes back down until around 2/3am. Feeds and down again until 10 or 11, feed and usually more sleep until 1pm.

Last night she woke up at 9pm blowing raspberries but went back into a deep sleep after an extra feed. Slept until 2:45 when she woke up and started more raspberries and giggling, fed her back to sleep and woke up again at 5:15 to, you guessed it ... raspberries. They didn't stop this time, not even after a feed! I had to lay in bed listening to bloody raspberries until 7 *cries* They're fun during the day, but not for 2 hours during the night (DH & I usually go to bed around 3am, so I hadn't had a lot of sleep yet). I was sooo close to getting some earplugs as she was just fine and happy, just keeping me awake. She dozed off herself at 7, never been so thankful and thought with her having been so awake for so long she must surely sleep until noon now. Nah uh, 10:15 comes and more raspberries. I gave up, we're now awake down stairs. I've had less than 4 hours of sleep and Eleanor is becoming moody due to lack of sleep but won't go for a nap.

Fun times! Thankfully DH will be home in a couple of hours, which will mean nap time for me =)

steffi, yes EJ does normally sleep though he has done since about 6wks which makes it a shock to the sytem when he has a rough unsettled night

Hooray for all of the new photos and the new member: Hi Steffi!

Erised: You were in my town if you were at Disney World. How did you like it? How was it with an infant? I've never been (even as a kid) and we only moved here two weeks before Charlotte was born. I am hoping to go to all the parks this fall when things are a bit cooler and it is a bit less crowded once school is back in.

If any of you with jumperoos have a round dog bed they fit perfectly under the jumperoo and don't move like a standard pillow will. This is what I use. The dogs spend all of their time on the couches so they really don't seem to mind.

My girl is in size 3 diapers and has been for about a month. She has a big bottom (like her mommy), she even has cellulite! Poor girl.

Oh, and after reading Cocoa's post I am the one who can't sleep. I tossed and turned all night last night.

Thank you Cocoaone, Erised and Vegas Baby. I didn't realize this forum existed though I was in the March expectant mommies forum before. So this is where you've all been hiding....LOL!

lynnikins: I envy you. I was advised to try to increase my LO's last feeding, but he refuses to drink more than 4 ounces. He has had this amount since the day he came home. How did you do it? I would be happy with 5 or 6 hours straight. I read somewhere in one of the many pages in this forum, that some babies are already eating rice cereal with milk. My mom keeps advising me to start giving the baby a spoonful of oatmeal so he will sleep through night. I am not sure I want to unless I am sure it is ok at this age. :shrug:

Yup, Walt Disney World in Florida. Funnily enough I actually brought you up to DH while there when asking him how far Las Vegas was as I have absolutely no idea how you can live in both places. That said, I always claim to live in Holland & England as I'm Dutch and stay there several times a year too.

We absolutely love Disney, we went on our honeymoon in 2008 (for 2 weeks) and went back for the second time last month (unfortunately only 1 week as we went with MIL & BIL). We love it that much that we bought annual tickets and hope to go at least once more, preferably twice, before June 2011.

I was actually incredibly surprised at how easy it was with an infant. Before we went we were expecting not to be able to do any of the rides or anything and thought we'd just go to walk around, watch the parades, shoot photos and try to finish our pressed penny collection. While there however, Eleanor absolutely loved the heat and was happy being pushed around in her push chair. We tried her on the 'its a small world' ride on the first day and we were hooked to her reaction. She sat so quietly watching absolutely everything (turning head left right and even watching the lights above her) in pure amazement. We went on a bunch of rides after that and have had no problems with her what so ever. Obviously you can't do any of the hight restriction ones, but they tend to be the coasters only. Everything else is very do-able with a young child.

Every park has a 'baby care' area which in all parks apart from Hollywood Studios (we stayed for less than an hour there, no good for young children). There's a room with tv and chairs to just chill, a fully stocked kitchen with formula + meds you can buy, free water and microwave to use etc. Changing area which is really clean and well looked after with around 6 changing tables to use. Most parents aren't aware of the baby care centres so it's never busy! There's also breastfeeding areas. Magic Kingdom has a shared room for nursing mothers only with dimmed lights and 5 rocking chairs in there. Animal Kingdom has nursing rooms with rocking chairs that aren't shared, so just you and baby.

We absolutely loved it all, so did Eleanor. We honestly would go back tomorrow if we could afford it, it only wasn't any less good than when we went on our honeymoon. Every staff member drooled over her as well, having conversations with her, calling her 'princess', making her laugh ... they do make you feel special =) We even got a free drink of one of the staff members!

I'd definitely recommend it, but indeed after school has started again. Our honeymoon was in May, and it was a lot less busy than end of June. That said, we still hardly had to queue anywhere.

im jealous i really want to go to disney world florida as i have friends who literally live right there, i'll just have to settle for the parks in the UK before we leave and the parks in Australia when we get down there

ummm i dont know steffi, i feed him every 3 hours during the day and have from 3 wks old and he gets 6 feeds in a day with the first 2 and last 2 being closer together and that seems to fill him up enough that he sleeps longer overnight#

i wouldnt recoomend adding anything but formula into bottles its a chocking hazzard and wouldnt suguest early weaning as a good idea as it stops them taking as much milk which has more calories than solids anyway and can actually stop them sleeping through the night

Erised, that sounds like such a great time! That's awesome that it was so easy with Eleanor! :dance: I've lived in Georgia my entire life and never once been to Disney World, and it's just a state under me :dohh: I keep saying once Zander is old enough to appreciate the roller coasters we'll go. Same with Six Flags, but I've been to six flags a million times. :rofl: We do have an aquarium here that I want to take him to. I think he'd love it even at this age, all the bright fish etc. The one here in Georgia is supposed to be the largest in the world. :shrug:

I'm such a ditz, welcome to steffi! I dunno how I missed your first post!

ummm i dont know steffi, i feed him every 3 hours during the day and have from 3 wks old and he gets 6 feeds in a day with the first 2 and last 2 being closer together and that seems to fill him up enough that he sleeps longer overnight#

i wouldnt recoomend adding anything but formula into bottles its a chocking hazzard and wouldnt suguest early weaning as a good idea as it stops them taking as much milk which has more calories than solids anyway and can actually stop them sleeping through the night

we were told to add a few tablespoons of the rice cereal to Zander's formula to get him to stay full. This was like a month ago. He didn't want to increase a bottle size (he would spit up any extra or just not finish the bottle) but he was trying to eat every hour to two hours. So it was orders of his doctor that we do that. Now we've started him on rice cereal in a bowl. He loves it. :D I wouldn't start that till he was at least 4 months tho, steffi.

I also had a bad night last night but the night before she did nearly 10 hours again?? I can't complain too much but I'd love a bit of consistency!

Welcome Steffi! Your little guy is very cute!

Flora doesn't have a big bum :shrug: least I don't think so. But I guess there is probably a difference in the general shape of boys and girls bodies. I'm getting a bit sick of people asking if its a boy even when she's wearing a pink dress!!! Just because she doesn't have any hair!

Speaking of hair, my MIL said that in some cultures (e.g. Indian) they shave their children's hair off two or 3 times before the age of 2/3. This is to make it grow back thicker and stronger (dunno if this is true just quoting her). My niece had hers shaved when she was about 2 because she had head lice. She lost her baby curls, but now at 9 years old has got really strong, long thick dark hair. Flora hasn't got much barnet and it appears to be growing rather slowly so I'm not sure but it might help? I've always had slow growing hair and didn't really have much to speak of until I was 3. A bit worried Flora is going down the same road... Any thoughts ladies on shaving your babies hair off???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->