march lambs 2010 come on ladies

ATM it's 32 here, which is surprisingly cooler than it's been. it's still way too hot for me. I should be used to it cause this is how it always is in the south, but I just hate the heat. Zander is the same. he takes after my DH like that, the only way he can sleep is if we have the air on, the ceiling fans on, and a fan blowing on him. :dohh:

It is so hot and sticky here, thankfully we have AC. Charlotte refuses to nap today. I don't know why she's fighting sleep so much. She has been fed, changed and entertained. Now I am tired!

I am in SUCH a bad mood today :growlmad:

A house in the next street over has been having a BBQ/party since midday - not a problem, except they've got a full BAND in their garden. I'm talking drums, bass, guitars, singer (with mic) amps, and they've somehow found a horn type instrument which they've just added to the mix. They've been playing heavy metal & rock since noon and its soooo loud I can't hear the Tv, even on volume 40 (usually we have it on 14). They've woken M up twice already. It's not even as if I can shut the windows - we'd bake to death.

I went round there and politely asked if they could keep the noise down or just stop the drumming, and a 50 year old hag told me to 'fuck off, we're having a party'
So I called the police - not much they can do, but it made me feel better. I actually want to kill them. It's still going on now - and they keep playing the same crap song over and over again :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

Oh no cocoa that sounds well annoying! Add it to stinking hot day I can see why you're ain a bad mood! Hope they shut up soon.

Re boobs engorging after a long sleep, well I just put up with it, they go rock hard and leak everywhere my breast pads completely soaked. I'm not inclined to get up and express at 4am and she hasn't gone beyond 5am yet without waking up so I just live until then. Once when I put her back down and I still had 1 fulll breast, I decided to express just before she next woke. But just as I was getting up to go and express she woke again.

And the heat, well I had a rough day I went to meet a friend for lunch in a pub with a beer garden, which had no air con. I sat under an orange awning that meant the shade was baking, and she started screaming for a feed, only she wouldn't latch because I was hot and sweaty so was she, she just screamed and screamed. My friend was late, there were a few men on their own and I was fiddling about with my boobs in public in the heat with a screaming baby, it was a total nightmare! She finally fed OK inside and we had lunch while she napped. She is completely unpredictable in this weather, one moment she is crying or whinging the next she is laughing and cooing. I have put her to bed with a fan directly on her in just a vest.

I'm from Oz I should be able to handle this heat but what London is really missing is a nice sea breeze!

Oh Becki what a nightmare!! Sometimes I think its worse to actually say something to people like that cos as much as it makes you feel better, they are much more likely to play it up louder/longer etc just to piss you off!

Hope theyve shut the f**k up now! What a rude old hag! :( It really pees me off when the "rude boys" come around with their car stereo up at full volume when I'm trying to settle the kids too!

They've mostly stopped now - but occasionally do one of those lovely heavy metal growls over the mic- I think as they get drunker it will get worse. I could understand if they were kids, but they're middle-aged ffs!

GL - sounds like a nightmare feed situation! I'm fine with feeding in public until she fusses or keeps pulling on and off. I dread flashing nipple! Lol

I'm seriously considering going round there after Ms 4/5am feed and posting cat shit through their letterbox! :haha:
God knows how M has slept through it, but she's managed so far. All I can hear on her monitor is their noise coming through the bedroom window though.

That's sounds awful Cocoa. I'm lucky that Gabriel can sleep through anything, but it's still rather inconsiderate not to be just a little quieter if someone asks.
GL - Nothing like trying to BF when you're both hot and sweaty. It's bad enough at home, I'd hate to try and be bothering out in public like that.

Cocoa- That sounds like a nightmare! Hopefully it doesnt go on at night!!!

Seity- I wake with full leaky boobs that go through my breastpads too, but i just lie there and wait for muffet to wake up. Can't be assed getting up to express lol. Sometimes I express b4 bed (if i can be bothered) and that seems to help. It's awful though coz its the middle of winter and so cold so there is nthing worse than waking up to wet bra. Cooollldd!!!

I feel like i'm running outa milk later in the day- i know its normal to have less later on in the day but i feel like i got none. Ella moans and shakes her head while she's feeding, its usually on the right breast thats the worst. Feels so empty and i can't squeeze any milk out. It sux!!! I don't know what to do when that happens!!
:growlmad:

Completely off topic but I had to share my adorable little man!!
Here's a video of him just talkin up a storm from Friday. He's been very talkative lately!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO169Asj9kU

And this is from Saturday. I'd put him on the bed in the boppy pillow to prop him up while I went to pee for just a minute. When I came back he'd managed to reach DH's Xbox 360 controller and was playing with it. He didn't even realize I'd come back into the room until I said something :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QdauUF5BBU

PH- I LOVE it!!! He is so cute, whAT COOl videos!!!

I'm struggling to upload videos this stupid computer won't let me :cry:
x

Oh PH he's so adorable!

Neighbours finally stopped (after blasting out 'I am the Piano Man) at 11:50pm. I'm still planning my revenge- hell hath no fury like a woman scorned etc etc

PH Zander is sooo adorable!!

Roman slept from 945pm til 7am last night - unfortunately his sister was still up at 6am though, groan!!

Just have to share some of the pics I took of our cheeky monster yesterday...

https://i27.tinypic.com/2u9sqo2.jpg

https://i28.tinypic.com/1605rq1.jpg

https://i26.tinypic.com/iy0uf6.jpg

thanks ladies!!! :) :cloud9:
Mummy, how cute are those pictures?? I love the last one especially. He looks like he's up to no good. :rofl:

PH - so cute!!
Dee - beautiful pics, he's adorable!
Cocoa - glad the noise settled down. What revenge are you planning?

Just a quick post.. I've moved and have no internet access at new home at the moment!! Hope everyone is well :)

Chat soon!

xx

Nice to hear from you KarrierBag :hi:

I think I figured out how to upload videos.

This isn't very recent but its funny as. The second half is the best bit :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAAmDQ8mKGU

This was yesterday morning talking to Daddy while i was in bed asleep :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrkh5YbmWdE

:flower:

Hey, karrier! :hi: hopefully you get the internet back soon.

MM, those videos are precious! :flower:

Dee - he's got the loveliest complexion hasn't he?

MM - you/Ella have a glow worm! I bought one ages ago incase I ever had a baby, it's buried in the loft somewhere I think.

I feel relegated to this thread at the mo. My friend who had the baby recently has been posting in the sections I frequent the most, and I don't want her to know I post on here so I'm steering clear in case she realises who I am! I feel weird about her reading some of the things I've posted about in the past!

In other good news - OHs friend and his wife had their twin girls today! They're a few weeks early but as far as I know they are all fine. Can't wait to meet them! M is gonna look HUGE compared to them, I think they were about 4lbs at their last scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->