march lambs 2010 come on ladies

congrats on the twins to OHs friend! :D that's awesome news! I hope they're doing well, mom and babies.

So many cute babies!
Gabriel slept in his own room for the first time last night. He went to sleep at 9:45 and only woke twice to eat 3:30 and 5:15, getting up for the day at 7! It was great to have him sleep so long!

MM - I love the videos!!!
Dee - The pictures of Roman are super cute!!!

Just heard - mum and babies are fine - 5lb and 4lb 8oz, but got to stay in SCBU for a while as they're prem. Love new babies! I've got another friend due in a few weeks too - she's team yellow so I can't wait to find out what the sex is :dance:

awww YAY for the twins Becki thats ace!!

Seity Gabriel did so well! Did it feel weird not having him in with you?

It was a little odd. I stirred a few times thinking I heard him and then fell right back asleep, so I have no idea if it was just in my head or not.

Great news on the twins, nice weights!

Ah that's fab seity - I know he was waking a lot in the night to feed. Being in his room obviously suits him!

Cocoa - congrats to your friend! Seems like everyone you know is having babies!
Seity - that's good news on Gabriel's sleep. Do you think moving him made the difference? I sometimes think Flora wakes up more because she hears/smells me, and wondering if maybe I'll move her into her own room soon to see if she sleeps better there. What made you decide to move him?

Wren is waking quite a lot in the early part of her sleep right now, I think it is partly to do with the heat and possibly gass cramps..poor thing

I managed to get an afternoon nap in today which was great.

I am designing my wedding invites and save the dates right now, I am soo excited to be doinging, I am trying to learn new computer packages to create them so it is a bit of a slow process but fun!

well i came home from church this morning to a Garden:happydance::happydance: thats usable:thumbup: lol the weeds were taller than Nathaniel:dohh: so im glad its been cleared now ( we had a gardener come do it ) so i spent the afternoon out in the shade of the cherry tree with EJ in his portacot playing happily he even napped in his pushchair in the shade it was lovely then we had a bbq and were watching the football

Sounds like a lovely day lyn, especially in this heat!

Poor Wren :-( I hope she starts sleeping better for you soon. M has been mega cranky today, she's not tired or ill so I can only assume it's the heat

GL - there are so many babies! My friend is due in August and she's the last one this year. It's lovely because M has got 5 friends who'll all have been born the same year as her. One that's 3 months older, 3 that are 3 months younger and one that's 4 months younger.
I've got a feeling I'll have to remortgage the house when it comes to buying birthday presents next year! M has also got one cousin who's a year older than her, and 8 second cousins (my cousin's babies - ranging from 5 years to 7 months) I've got a huge family!

Em - I hope Wren starts sleeping better. We did our own wedding invites, but we kept it super simple. Found blank invites for $2 at a discount shop and just had to print out the text we wanted in a fancy font on our printer. The were perfect for us.

GL - I was just waiting for Gabriel to start waking less often before moving him and he was only waking once a night, but getting up at 5/6 am. I figured we should try it on the weekend, so I wouldn't have work the next day in case it went badly and was surprised he went back to sleep at 5 instead of staying up. I think it's a little darker because that room is on the west side of the house.

Does anyone else find they have very little patience for their young nieces or nephews? ATM, my 2 year old nephew is reaaaaalllly getting to me. I feel bad for feeling like this but BIL and his son are STILL living with us. I've had enough.
Sorry... mini rant.

Bugger, I just wrote a big paragraph and it dissapeered when i pressed send. Ahhh! :(

well today is going to be horrible weather i know it, it was raining lightly when i got up and right now is overcast and muggy , i already have a presure headache from the air pressure here,

Hello all, going to have a catch up on all posts now as we did manage to get away camping, was fab! Chase was really good too i think the change of scenery did him good, lots of new things to look at :thumbup: he slept great too, we took his moses basket so he prob didn't know any difference. We had a bit of a stress Sat afternoon, we were driving to a tram ride and he woke in the car and started screaming, he wouldn't stop so we stopped the car and as soon as i picked him up he stopped, but then when he was back in the car it started again. When we got to the place he was screaming again in the pram, the only tine he would't scream was if he was held, figured it was his teeth as he was eating his fists and when i gave him my finger he clamped down on it like mad, so gave him calpol and then he was fine and had his afternoon nap. Not enjoying this teething, going to get him some Teetha later heard good reviews about it and its herbal.

Ooh then when we got home Sophie was here :happydance:

Here is just a couple of pics from our trip and of Chase with Sophie:-

waiting for the tent to go up https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/DSC01244-2.jpg Chilling https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/DSC01300-2.jpg
having a snooze on our bed https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/DSC01284-2.jpg

ooh whats this https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/DSC01303-2.jpg mmm Sophie tastes good https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/DSC01305-1.jpg

mummydee love the pics Roman is gorg!

MM brill videos she is such a cutie. The first one is just so funny!

CocoaOne congrats on your oh's frinds twins, how cute, ahh they will look tiny tiny. Our friends are having twins and due in November, they had IVF so made up for them and can't wait to see them and to see what they have as they are team yellow. What a horribel hag that told you to F off! That is so rude. When we were camping late on two young couples arrived and they put their tent up right near ours :growlmad: we were gutted. They were drinking and talking so loud until late in the night and playing music really loudly from their car and as their tent was right behind ours it was loud and was driving us mad, Chase only went to bed late that night and i'm sure it's because of the noise. Music was supposed to be off from 10 but it was still on at 11:30, luckily there was security so hubby complained to them as i didn't want him to complain to the couples for fear of them doing it all the more. Ha i was laughing when they had to turn it off and she was like "oh what are we supposed to do now", i wouldn't have minded had it been quiet also they kept playing the same song over and over again and when i was trying to sleep i kept singing the song in my head as i could heard it :dohh:

Seity thats fab Gabriel slept so well in his own room, i put the bedding on Chase's cot last week and going to start putting him in there for naps, he's going to be grown out of his moses basket soon so want him to get used to his cot. To be honest though i'm dreading it i love having him with us.

Lynn its horrid weather here today too, i've got to go out to and collect our other car from the garage soon, its not a long walk but if its raining it will be long enough and i'll get soaked, just leaving it as long as i can hoping the weather will improve. Its only a two seater and hubby is certain i will get the pram in it, i'm not so sure though! So may have to leave the pram at the garage for him to collect when he gets in from work, its my friends hubby so won't be too bad if i have to do that. That's fab you have a garden to use hun.

Good morning everyone. Love all of the videos and new photos. All of the babies are getting so big and developing such cute personalities.

It seems like everyone I know has had or is having a baby. I counted a while back and I think I got to 15, but now more friends are announcing that they are pregnant. The best part is that both of my husband's brother's wives (if that makes sense) have had babies since the first of the year so Charlotte now has two cousins her own age (one is a girl and the other a boy). That will make family gatherings more fun as she gets older.

We took Charlotte with us last night to meet friends for dinner and she was an absolute nightmare! She would not settle no matter what we did. As soon as we finished eating (which we did quickly) we took her outside and she was fine. I think it was too dark inside and she thought we wanted her to sleep which she did not want to do. Oh well, even more of a reason to find a babysitter.

Also, I finally had to clip Charlotte's toenails. I noticed some pretty bad scratches on the back of her left leg and figured out she must be scratching herself with her toenails. She is starting to get ticklish and kept wiggling and laughing as I tried to clip the nails. Cute, but nerve-wracking. Hopefully they will continue to grow slowly and I won't need to do this for another four or five months.

Hi everyone. Yesterday, Gavin had 1/2 of his usual milk intake, and had glassy eyes when he awoke. I was a bit worried. I myself have been under the weather lately. So, I was thinking he may have a cold. Today, he looked so much better...so I decided not to take him to the pediatrician. He has only taken 18 oz so far, and will probably drink another 4 during the night. He usually takes 28 oz. I decided to weigh him tonight and was surprised he had lost 3 pounds! Isn't that too much weight to lose? he was 17 lbs in his last check-up, now he is down to 14 lbs. Now, I am worried. I am taking him to the doctor first thing tomorrow to have him checked.

Steffi - I think I'd be worried about weight loss too. Never hurts to be cautious and take them to the doctor to be checked out. I hope it turns out ok.
jj - Chase is so cute. Love all the pictures.
vegas - Gabriel had a mysterious scratch on his leg the other day near his ankle and I think it was one of his toenails that did it as well. I try and clip his nails regularly, but it's so hard with him always moving and especially with his fingers he's trying to put them in his mouth while I'm trying to clip them. I think I have to clip them about every week they grow so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->