march lambs 2010 come on ladies

PH- r u still working at the car place?

jj- u will have to change the settings it on private i cant watch the video. I will take a test at some stage i guess ill wait till af doesnt turn up x

the jumperoos look huge do they take up much room?

PH- r u still working at the car place?

jj- u will have to change the settings it on private i cant watch the video. I will take a test at some stage i guess ill wait till af doesnt turn up x

the jumperoos look huge do they take up much room?

:dohh: i'm hopeless, think i've sorted it???? Erm they are quite big but we;ve got it in the corner of the room so its quite out the way.

still not working maybe u need to repost the link seeing as you changed the settings then maybe its a diffrent link?

JJ - that is too cute!!

It's 5:33am here and I have been up for a good two hours ...:coffee: This has possibly been the worst week in terms of sleep. There is got to be a better night eventually :sleep:

JJ - that is too cute!!

It's 5:33am here and I have been up for a good two hours ...:coffee: This has possibly been the worst week in terms of sleep. There is got to be a better night eventually :sleep:

Ahh hun poor you, these naughty babies not liking sleep. I don't know if Chase slept too much in the day yesterday but last night he just refused to go to sleep and he didn't want to feed either, he just cried unless i stood up with him :shrug: finally got hin to bed but then he was awake every 2 hours, brought him into bed with me when hubby got up for work at 5 but even then he was sleep, cry feed on and off for 2 hours until we got up, that will be why he fell asleep in his jumperoo.

wow what is up with our babies?
Ella has slept through the night from day 1 but now she wakes about 3 for a feed. is this a sign they are reading to eat food now? they not getting satisfied enough with just milk maybe

i have heard that if they have been sleeping through and then they start to wake for a feed then it can be a sign there ready to start bits of rice etc

lol, I love how Ella had a bad night because she woke at 3...
I thought Eleanor had a good night last night because she woke at 3!! That made it awake at 7.30, 3, 6 & 8. I actually managed to get nearly 7 hours of straight sleep last night (yes, I went to sleep at 8 on a friday evening - I've been getting 3 to 5 hours this week), first time in about 5 months. Feel sooo much better today =D

Can anyone elses little one not reach the floor when in the jumperoo yet?

jj- thankyou, i thought that now i know maybe i need to buy some farex.

Erised- nice to see you i havnt seen u in awhile. Ella has also been waking at 11ish too but she hasnt tonight its now 12 fingers crossed :)

Aw, look at Chase go in that jumperoo. Too cute.

Erised - Gabriel isn't even close to touching the floor in his.

MM - The jumperoos do take up a good bit of floor space.

We also had a long night last night. He went to bed at 9:30, woke at 11:30,2:30, 4:30, and 6:30 and refused to go back to sleep at that point.
I thought we'd finally dropped the 11:30 waking, but it's back.

MiissMuffet, I do keep up to date with all of you and read this thread daily. Just more of a lurker really. Will keep my fingers crossed Ella will sleep through tonight!

Seity, glad Eleanor at least isn't on her own. Think there's about an inch left to go before she'll touch the floor. Seeing all the little ones bounce properly makes me quite impatient for her to reach the floor. Perhaps it will make her bounce as she should when there's a solid surface. At the moment she bounces as if she walks, left foot, right foot, left foot etc. Guess it might just be her way of bouncing though.

Hope Gabriel will sleep better tonight too =)

MiissMuffet, I do keep up to date with all of you and read this thread daily. Just more of a lurker really. Will keep my fingers crossed Ella will sleep through tonight!

Seity, glad Eleanor at least isn't on her own. Think there's about an inch left to go before she'll touch the floor. Seeing all the little ones bounce properly makes me quite impatient for her to reach the floor. Perhaps it will make her bounce as she should when there's a solid surface. At the moment she bounces as if she walks, left foot, right foot, left foot etc. Guess it might just be her way of bouncing though.

Hope Gabriel will sleep better tonight too =)

She did she slept from 8-7.30! :happydance:

Hi gang!!

Had a fab day at Chessington thanks, was wiped by the end of it - Olivia loved it all though, even the roller coasters she was allowed on to - she has no fear!! She wanted to go on some of the adult rides too and was really annoyed when we said she couldnt LOL!

PLUS - Roman had his best nights sleep ever last night - took his last bottle at 730pm and dropped off at 9pm... he slept til 730am this morning bar a couple of squeaks for his dummy! :)

Chessington pics are on facebook for those that have me, but here is one of me and my gorgeous kiddies for those that dont!

https://i25.tinypic.com/2h5n1jp.jpg

Mummydee gorgeous pic! I love Livvie's excited little face!

Floras sleeping is still all over the shop and I've given up hope that she will sleep through any time soon. Last night at least she slept between 11 and about 3:40 so I got a good 4 hours myself which is amazing. Then she slept till 6:30 and dozed on and off till 8:30 so I dont feel to bad today.

Erised was it you that normally goes to bed at 3am? If so then 8am is really early! Glad you got some good kip.

I don't have room for a jumperoo in our flat, oh well you can't get everything. We do have a door bouncer though and she's dead cute in it, here's a vid. (excuse the silly talking in the background I just can't help myself).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Semh5hGeI48

I'm off to a 3 year olds party today and the mum my friend is about 39.5 weeks pregnant and expecting another boy. I'm just debating sling or buggy on the tube...

Mummydee- I'm glad u had a fab time. Did you go on any of the adult rides? :)

GL- Too cute in the door bouncer. we have one too they are great :thumbup:

Might have an early one tonight. Night all! :hi: x

Dee - lovely pic, Roman is getting so big!

GL - Flora is adorable! We haven't got the space for a jumperoo either so I mentioned a bouncer to OH but he poo-pooed the idea because it would damage the doorframe (him & his dad built our house with the sole purpose of selling it - we have to live with magnolia walls, no pictures and a magnolia nursery until we sell :-()

Great pic mummydee.
GL - those door jumpers are nice too. I like how she does the little step bounces.
Erised - I think it's a combo of length plus weight, If he weighed a little more he wouldn't need to be quite as tall to reach the floor IYKWIM?

Sadly, Gabriel didn't sleep any better last night. Went to bed at 11pm and woke at 2:30 and 5 and then decided to get up at 6:30 again, but I made my husband get up with him today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->