march lambs 2010 come on ladies

No they let go just as i grabbed the camera!! i do have some cute photos of them together though :)

https://i26.tinypic.com/zvvn7r.jpg

That's an adorable pic! I've been lurking the last couple days, things just move so fast in here! Sorry I don't have time to respond to everyone.

Mika hasn't had any nightmares so far today, so that's good. The downside is that he's only slept like two hours total today. He's not cranky at the moment but I'm sure it's coming. Right now he's trying to jump out of his jumperoo I think.

Thats great about the nightmares. i hope he has a wee nap soon to recharge his batteries :hugs:
Ella's having a nap now. Its 20 past 12 lunch time, i'm just enjoying my wee break b4 she wakes back up x

I've been lurking recently too BnK, so don't worry! I can't keep up with much of anything these days. Hubby has been really sick, Ronan started sleeping crappily again for a few days (hopefully he's getting back on track again), and I just haven't been sleeping well regardless so my brain is mush!

DM2 - it's funny that Ronan and Hunter are a month apart in age, but were due on the same day and seem to be in the same place developmentally for a lot of things!

MM - That's such a cute picture. It's a pity you couldn't catch them holding hands.

Seity - Gabriel's foot fetish membership card will be in the mail! :rofl:

Emskins - Poo vibes coming your way. I can't imagine how horrible that must feel for her. Ronan is a cranky butthead if he goes even one day without pooing.

I hope everyone else's LO's are doing well! I'd love to catch up more going back a couple pages but I'm going to try for an early night and hopefully get a little more sleep than usual!

It's about 8:30 pm here and he just went down for bed. He dozed off pretty quickly thank goodness, I was expecting screaming and fighting.

We tried giving him some rusks today, he wasn't too sure, but didn't seem like he DISliked them.

This is how I found Mika when I woke up this morning. I'm not quite sure how he was comfy!

https://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/blondeNklutzi/DSCF1145.jpg
and I LOVE this picture.
https://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/blondeNklutzi/DSCF1155.jpg

Hive- I hope your OH feels better soon its not nice being sick :hugs:

BnK- Lovely photos! :D xo

x

Was having struggles with El tonight. She was arching her back and moaning and squealing, she seemed very distressed, she would struggle on the boob and the same with a bottle. My only assumption is it could be her reflux. She has been on the medicine for a couple weeks now, and she has been fine, but yesterday and this morning she wouldn't take her medicine and she was really distressed tonight. Either that or she was just over tired. She was really tired and moaning wouldnt take her food so i put her in bed just now and I can't hear anything so me must be straight to sleep.
Now to think about what to have for dinner and then might have a shower.
Been feeling really tired today, to the point where i feel i'm dragging my feet. AF still hasn't made its appearance either. I really hope when i took the test the other day it wasn't too early To take it, coz this is how I felt when i found out I was pregnant with Ella. I still have 1 test left so I might wait a few days and take it just to be safe.

MM - Cute pic! M isn't rolling yet either. Sorry you had a tough night with her. Are you still taking the minipill? It can really bugger your cycles. I've also read that one of them (cerazette?) can cause depression (which a lot of women/Drs put down to PND). I think it's something to do with higher doses of progesterone - so I wouldn't be surprised if you felt similar to pregnancy, because your progesterone levels rise then too.

Emskins - Hope Wren has poo'd by now! M has started going 2-3 days between poos, which is a welcome relief - she was going 3-5 times a day!

DM2 - 2 teeth already?! We need a pic when they are both through - I bet he'll look adorable!

Dee - I hope he grows out of it soon, I can't imagine how it would feel if M shunned me but loved her Daddy. She is quicker with the smiles for him though, we think she likes his shiney gold tooth!

Hivechild - Hope your hubby gets better soon and you manage to get some sleep :hugs:

BNK - Mika looks comfy to me! Lol. Remind me of my cat- she likes to sleep with her head resting up vertically against table legs and doorframes! Looks so uncomfy, but she loves it!

well EJ did over 12 hours sleep last night which means we completely missed a feed time this morning so gonn have to follow his cues totally today to see when hes hungry , right now hes sitting in his bouncer watching me and talking to me its soooooo sweet, we are getting more boxes today to properly start packing and going to have DH get all the suitcases out for me to put all the clothes into from the drawers , we will live out of suitcases till we move

Yea hoping thats just it!!

El woke back up. She was really blocked up so i unblocked her nose had a wee feed, a big burp then straight back to sleep.

I'm eating cake that i made today chocolate with coffee icing :)

mmm i'll be coming to your place for tea and cake when im in NZ i think Andi,

well EJ has just had his second feed and i can see we have some wind to work out then hopefully he will nap for a bit and im going to put Nate in his room for a bit too as i need a break and he needs a time out lol

Well done EJ on the sleep! Send some sleepy dust to me please Lynn - M woke for feeds at 10, 12:30, 3, 5 and 6:30. Luckily we both went straight back to sleep after.

I might make a 'I hate growth spurts' banner. :rofl:

hivechild- i think a lot of development things have a lot to do with gestational age especially in the first 6 months! So it makes sense that babies with the same or similar due dates would do thing at the same time rather than the same age iykwim

cocoa- i'll definitely post a pic when both teeth are fully grown

We had him weighed today and he is 15lbs 10oz! that is a big jump from 13lbs 1oz on 6th july! He had been gaining steadily and staying between the 25th and 50th percentile lines but now he is bang on 50th percentile! i am really glad because he is feeding little but not often! i am not sure if its the teeth or still a growth spurt but luckily judging by the weight gain he is still getting plenty of milk somehow!

Haven't been on for a bit we are SOO busy with catering for the next 2 weeks, but hope everyone is OK. Flora has been sleeping quite well the last few night but this morning refused her nap and was a bit of a misery guts. Anyway it worked out OK in the end we were out and about and she slept a lot in the car. But she has also started being harder to get to bed the last 2 days. Maybe sleeping better at night she's less tired in general..?

Emskins - Flora has done 5 days without a poo about 3 times, and I'm sure it makes her tetchy. Normally its about 3 days or so between poos.

DM2 - Good weight for Hunter, he must just be a really efficient feeder which is of course great for you!

HC hope you get better sleep and you too Cocoa.

Can't remember what everyone else said but hope you're all good :thumbup:

I must remember to call the doctor tomorrow about my blood test results and see what they are, going for a play date with some young mum friends tomorrow it should be fun but thats after meeting up with Mikes cousin who was extremely bitchy and jealous when we first met in 2005, basicly we went to Sweden to see Mikes mother/brother and half sister for Christmas and L was there too and she had had Mikes mothers undivided attention for a week or so before we got there but when we arrived Mikes mother naturally took an interest in me ( the first time i met my MIL ) and L felt jealous and left out caus Mike was all over me and his family all wanted to get to know me so were always talking to me so she got really bitchy about it and left 2 days before Christmas ( nearly ruining my relationship with my MIL caus L blamed me and said i was being the bitch and being nasty to her when i totally wasnt ) which made things rather strained, I havent seen her since, Mike has stayed in touch with her over the years talking but shes in town heading back to Oz tomorrow night so we are meeting up with her during the morning so she can meet the boys, should be interesting .......

havent been on today, Roman has been a grumpy sod! not sure whats up with him but he is definitely not his usual happy self! shattered now!

is Roman the only baby not rolling yet?

Dee - M hasn't rolled yet. I'm pretty sure Flora and Ella haven't either (sorry if I'm wrong GL & MM!) M is better at tummy time now, but is more likely to try and scoot forward than roll over!

Lynn - hope it goes ok - she sounds like hard work!

DM2 - how are you finding BFing Hunter with teeth/teething?

Nope EJ isnt rolling either we got a door hanging bouncer given to us today which he loved using while we had dinner i'll post a pic later i'm using DH's new dell streak android phone atm

Lynn-good luck! She sounds like fun!

Dm2-glad Hunter is gaining well, sounds like he is doing great!

GL-hope Flora sleeps better for you soon!

Today Mika woke up at about 8 am, then was back asleep by 9. he woke up and ate then played for about an hour at about 10 and then took another 2 hour nap. Then ate and slept for another three! I think he was only awake about 6 hours total today! Then at bedtime he didn't want to sleep (even though he was obviously very tired) and screamed the place down.

And I'm broody...but I know we simply don't need another baby right now. And weepy. OH had a dream about us having another LO a couple days ago, and I think it has made me paranoid and broody. I just had AF, but it was lighter than normal, I'm tired, my bbs hurt (probably because of AF!), and I'm weepy, all of which is making me paranoid that I'm pregnant. If I weren't sure it would be a waste of money I would buy a peestick. It doesn't help that everyone is telling me they think we will have another soon. :growlmad: Sorry, just had to have a moan. I hate feeling like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->