march lambs overdue thread

Off 4 my sweep at 3.40. Really nervous 4 sum reason!! I just wanna b told that i'm dilating (even though i know deep down i'm not!!) and bub's head is ready to go!!! haha wishful thinking i know. Oh well, apparently 10% work to start things off.... hope i'm 1 of them!! Huge sympathy 2 other overdue march lambies. This waiting game really is something else....arrrggghhh!!

good luck hattie :) i really hope it works for u!!!

P.S has anyone ever wondered whether there bodies know how to go into labour??? is it possible for them not to know?? :shrug:

Good question especially if its your first baby :dohh:
I think it must know what its doing its grown the baby so its got to no how to get it out :haha::haha:

Hi all

I'm still waiting too.. had a sweep today..none to pleasent, app not dialated at all and cervix is posterieur? which i think will mean its unlikely to be today.. boo!!

Got fingers crossed the lazy bub will make an appearance over the weekend otherwise its induction next friday...just want him/her here now so not good with all the waiting!

xx

Back from mw and feeling v low and emotional :cry:
Had sweep and cervix is softening and effacing but still closed...so not holding out much hope 4 that.
Talked about my induction date and she wouldn't consider getting an app until I'm exactly 2 wks ova. So date I've got is 5th April (to go in on Sunday 4th). For sum reason I thought it would b sooner. Waiting a whole 9 more days seems like 4eva...:nope: I just feel really deflated and tearful having to wait this long :cry:
I don't think it helps that my mw is quite matter-of-fact, giggles like I'm making a fuss ova nothing when i ask a question and generally makes me feel like another statistic, not an individual.
Any1 else feeling teary??
PLEASE hurry up bubs!!

oh hattie im sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

Im going to try clary sage in my bath tonight im getting very desperate been having iregular tightenings all afternoon :(

Oh Hattie - 9 days is ages - plenty of time for LO to come naturally. Lots of people have unfavorable cervixs and then go into labour within a day or two. Have faith x

Sending lots and lots of labour dust to everyone over the weekend, let's get all these babies out before it's officially April!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

aw hattie i have been told the same. We were due the same day. Although 9 days is ages away if we have to be induced at least our babies will be easter sunday or easter monday babies :) x

Well I am in absolute agony!

Had a second sweep today and the midwife said everything looked promising and thought I was 1 to 2 cm dialated! I was given an induction date of Tuesday but she didn't think I'd be pregnant that long!

Just been to triage as my contractions were about 5 minutes apart but they said I am still in latent labour and not dilated at all! I am so fed up! I can't get comfy unless I lay own and my tens machine is my new best friend!

seriously baby you have just 2 days to make an appearance and then i have to go through the trauma of induction, please please please come out

Well I am in absolute agony!

Had a second sweep today and the midwife said everything looked promising and thought I was 1 to 2 cm dialated! I was given an induction date of Tuesday but she didn't think I'd be pregnant that long!

Just been to triage as my contractions were about 5 minutes apart but they said I am still in latent labour and not dilated at all! I am so fed up! I can't get comfy unless I lay own and my tens machine is my new best friend!

Ah hun, I know wot u mean about getting comfy...it's a nightmare isn't it?! Getting my TENS tmrw so gonna whack that on if anything starts up this w/e (PPPLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!) Good luck x

morning all!!! any snews???? im still up the duff, still waiting!!! but am going to see Nanny Mcpheee today yipppeeeee :D

Im stll here :(

Seeing my mw again tomorow and going to talk about induction as i have had 2 sweeps that didnt work even tho im favourable and dilated :dohh:

Boonie hope you have a nice time waching nanny mcpheee :)

midwife on a sunday!!! hmmm.. maybe i need to shake mine up abit lol!!!! keep us updated on ur progress!!

im not taking my hosp bag or noted to cinema with me and going only with my neice, no adults!!! gonna tempt fate to get this baby moving :D

still here too. Been havin contractions since dinner yesterday, about 8-12 mins apart now and still cant go into hospital :( agony! X

midwife on a sunday!!! hmmm.. maybe i need to shake mine up abit lol!!!! keep us updated on ur progress!!

im not taking my hosp bag or noted to cinema with me and going only with my neice, no adults!!! gonna tempt fate to get this baby moving :D

Yes my mw comes to my house because of my illness so she comes to see me when she is at work which is sunday this week :)

I'm still hanging in here too...not even a hint of pain/labour yet. Glad I'm not the only one tearing my hair out today. Good luck ladies x

Just ate a whole fresh pineapple- I think it'll be a miracle if it does actually kick things off :haha:

yum yum pineapple :) just got back from seeing nanny mcphee!!! it was fandabby dosey!!! certainly recommend it!!!

no baby yet for me!! have got terrible back ache and have felt like im gonna come on my period all morning?!?!? is this normal?

yum yum pineapple :) just got back from seeing nanny mcphee!!! it was fandabby dosey!!! certainly recommend it!!!

no baby yet for me!! have got terrible back ache and have felt like im gonna come on my period all morning?!?!? is this normal?

Could be signs! :dust:

It's so annoying that we have to guess- we should just know when we're definitely in labour!

Could be signs! :dust:

It's so annoying that we have to guess- we should just know when we're definitely in labour!

there shud be a light that comes on which stops everyone from texting and ringing and popping round, and to tell us that we are in labour and will have hour baby in a specific amount of hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->