march lambs overdue thread

Hellooooo all. Well, still no baby my end. Still getting the dreaded texts from family members - 'any twinges / news / baby?' NO!! I'll tell u when I do. ARRRGGGHHHH v frustrating. :growlmad:
My lo's movements have died down a bit too and got dull backache today down centre of spine. Feels like I've slept on it uncomfortably here's hoping it's s'thing starting. I read that labour pains start in back - is this true??
I'm sooo scared of induction that I really want lo to make an appearance this week.
:hugs: to all xx

Had lunch and LO has been having a bit of a wiggle so think she's ok.

Full moon tonight girls - who's gonna be rubbing their bellys?! Lol

Hellooooo all. Well, still no baby my end. Still getting the dreaded texts from family members - 'any twinges / news / baby?' NO!! I'll tell u when I do. ARRRGGGHHHH v frustrating. :growlmad:
My lo's movements have died down a bit too and got dull backache today down centre of spine. Feels like I've slept on it uncomfortably here's hoping it's s'thing starting. I read that labour pains start in back - is this true??
I'm sooo scared of induction that I really want lo to make an appearance this week.
:hugs: to all xx

I've been havin that and im not even due for another 2 days !

It gets quite annoying
Cant imagine how angry I'll be when I am ACTUALLY overdue.

Probs just turn my phone off lol.

I've got my fingers xd for you all for tonights full moon :)

x

Lol!

Love this website:

https://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com

whats that about the full moon? is there some old wives tale about a full moon?

whats that about the full moon? is there some old wives tale about a full moon?

I think it's something to do with the moon's gravitational pull on your waters- the theory is that it can trigger labour or cause your waters to break. Very dubious evidence to support it- not sure I can be bothered to get up at 2am and go for a walk during the fullest part of the moon though!

if my sleep is anything like last night I'll be awake at 2am anyway!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-announcements-birth-stories/302169-arrival-elliott-jason-26-03-10-a.html#post4876259

Heres my birth story girls
im doing well, just having trouble sitting for very long thanks to the stiches at the moment,

Well the full moon did sod all....... Mind you, I was fast asleep in bed :haha:

Day Two overdue. *Groan*

still here aswell :(

Did the full moon actually do anything for any of us lovely overdue ladies :dohh:

I just had two of the tiniest spots of blood on the toilet paper after I wiped (had a wee not a poo :haha:)

Had a little rummage to see if any more came out - but nothing. Keeping fingers crossed that its the start of my bloody show - but I doubt it!

How is everyone feeling today? (apart from fed up - that's a given!)

Can officially join you other overdue ladies now! Due date came and went yesterday, feel miserable as sin today!!

full moon - what a load of bollocks that is!!!

had a load of braxtons last night so had a clary sage bath and sat on my ball for an hour and went to bed feeling quite positive - was awake at 2am due to heartburn, but then slept really well til 8am...

and feel totally normal this morning apart from pelvic pressure.... meh meh meh!

I just had two of the tiniest spots of blood on the toilet paper after I wiped (had a wee not a poo :haha:)

Had a little rummage to see if any more came out - but nothing. Keeping fingers crossed that its the start of my bloody show - but I doubt it!

How is everyone feeling today? (apart from fed up - that's a given!)

i had the same the other day.. didnt amount to anything though :(

day two if being overdue commencing :(

mandy - see you are team blue too, have you picked a name yet?

mandy - see you are team blue too, have you picked a name yet?

no, we have a few names on a shortlist but were not going to decide till he's here. have you picked yours yet?

nah same as you hon, got 2/3 on a shortlist but will see what he looks like when he arrives!!

Becki - did you and R ever decide on a definite name? xx

Can officially join you other overdue ladies now! Due date came and went yesterday, feel miserable as sin today!!

Welcome hun, not much of a welcome as i no none of us want to be overdue but all our babies will come soon enough even tho it may not feel like it at the minute :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->