• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

march lambs overdue thread

I hope so!! I have been having bad cramps for 3 weeks now and lost some plug... frequent Braxton Hicks - but no blinkin baby!! I was 1 cm dilated 2 weeks ago too...
I think I will phone midwife and have a chat, am getting sick of feeling as if Im getting my period any minute - puts me in a PMS frame of mind if you know what I mean!!

How are you honey? I feel bad moaning when I know you are a week ahead and still waiting!!

Dont feel bad hunny moan away :thumbup:
Im ok just give up trying to get her out she will come when she is good and ready and if she aint here by saturday she has got no choice but to come out :haha::haha:

I am getting more resigned to the fact if I wait it out patiently at least she be here within 2 weeks and no longer! Its nice to have an excuse to do nothing but lounge about - would be nice if I could sleep all the time... but of course, cant sleep!

Sending lots of labour dust your way x

I am going to be the last march lamb to give birth, I just KNOW I am!

nothing interesting to report here, bubbs been a bit quieter the last few days, loads of pelvic pressure and still losing snotty type discharge but nothing pinkish or anything. had quite a few braxtons too but nothing that uncomfortable or regular really - my mum thinks I am going to have a false alarm tomorrow cos its april fools day, but I really dont see him arriving before next wednesday (my consultant appt) at this rate!

Dont give up hope yet mummydee xx

Here I am wishing baby was here but I know tomorrow I will be crossing my legs because I really dont want an April Fools baby!! Sods law and all that though....

Dont give up hope yet mummydee xx

Here I am wishing baby was here but I know tomorrow I will be crossing my legs because I really dont want an April Fools baby!! Sods law and all that though....

i just said this to hubby we will all be begging baby not to come tomorow :haha::haha:

do you know what Em, I would SO take an april fools baby if it meant he is coming out!

I do know what you mean - I dont think I would complain too much really!! I just want to meet her now, although am threatening to buy her Easter Eggs as birthday presents for life if she hangs on too long!!

I do know what you mean - I dont think I would complain too much really!! I just want to meet her now, although am threatening to buy her Easter Eggs as birthday presents for life if she hangs on too long!!

Would serve her right!

So how many of our March Babies are turning in 2 April babies? x x

I don't mind having LO tomorrow - but it's my sister's 18th birthday - so she won't be too happy if she has to share the limelight! So 2nd April would be better....

Im 8 days overdue now!! was at midwife yesterday for internal to see what cervix was like, it was less than 1cm open and still to high, was so painful! Iv been booked in for induction on Sat, the gel or tablet. If that doesnt work then they will try brake my waters on Sunday. If that doesnt work then they will give me another tablet/gel. I hope it doesnt go that far tho! :( Anyone else booked in for induction?

I'm now 9 days overdue - feels like an eternity. Got mw tmrw pm so gonna beg for very vigorous sweep - i don't care about the pain now. I actually WANT sum pain!! (Sure I'll regret saying that when time actually comes!:wacko:)
Got a lot of 'shock' pains, bit like having an electric shock down there last nite and got all excited... but amounted 2 nothing :nope:
Even braved :sex: this morn (wot a mission, me being the size of a house! Sooo not sexy... poor OH!!) but still.... nothing. This lil man is far too comfy.

So looks like it'll be induction for me on Sunday pm at 13 days overdue.... arrrggghh!! Sipping rlt like a crazy woman!! ...

Just had my 3rd and last sweep before induction on saturday morning.
Aint getting my hopes up that she will come before induction :(

I'm now 9 days overdue - feels like an eternity. Got mw tmrw pm so gonna beg for very vigorous sweep - i don't care about the pain now. I actually WANT sum pain!! (Sure I'll regret saying that when time actually comes!:wacko:)
Got a lot of 'shock' pains, bit like having an electric shock down there last nite and got all excited... but amounted 2 nothing :nope:
Even braved :sex: this morn (wot a mission, me being the size of a house! Sooo not sexy... poor OH!!) but still.... nothing. This lil man is far too comfy.

So looks like it'll be induction for me on Sunday pm at 13 days overdue.... arrrggghh!! Sipping rlt like a crazy woman!! ...

I feel your pain hun :hugs:
I hope the mw gives you a good sweep and starts things for you :hugs:

Your getting induced the same day as me...how you feeling about it, im nervous but cant wait feels like im never gonna have this baby

Your getting induced the same day as me...how you feeling about it, im nervous but cant wait feels like im never gonna have this baby

im nervous as ive never been induced before but in a way im kind of relieved that she will finally be here :)

Well MW won't give me a sweep until Monday 5th. If that one doesn't work, I'll be booked in for another on Wednesday 7th. And if that one doesn't work, I'll be booked in for induction, probably on Sunday 11th. Got a bit teary earlier as I've got a horrible feeling she won't come before my Dad leaves on Fri 10th.
She's still only 1/5th engaged too. :cry:

Hi girls, I'm sorry to see you're all still here too! I'm 11 days over now and booked in for induction tomorrow morning! I'm a little gutted as I planned for a home birth and had the birth pool all set up! We've put it away today. But I'm also really excited that I'll have my little man by the weekend! Been having braxton hicks now and then, had a show, MW thought I'd have baby by Monday (last Monday!) as head was low and cervix thinned etc. I'm 2 cm dilated so hoping it won't take too long to bring on labour tomorrow! Anyway good luck everyone hope you have your babies very soon :) xxx

big huggles to all the overdue girls now, think we need them!

mrs cupcake - good luck for tomorrow! Hope it all goes really quickly for you so you have your LO asap x

Hi girls, I'm sorry to see you're all still here too! I'm 11 days over now and booked in for induction tomorrow morning! I'm a little gutted as I planned for a home birth and had the birth pool all set up! We've put it away today. But I'm also really excited that I'll have my little man by the weekend! Been having braxton hicks now and then, had a show, MW thought I'd have baby by Monday (last Monday!) as head was low and cervix thinned etc. I'm 2 cm dilated so hoping it won't take too long to bring on labour tomorrow! Anyway good luck everyone hope you have your babies very soon :) xxx

All the best 4 tmrw. Will b keen 2 hear how u get on as I have induction booked for Sunday. I know what u mean about feeling gutted. But, just remember the most important thing is your little man arriving safe and well. Good luck - hope it happens quickly. As ur 2cm already, had yr show etc that sounds positive.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->