march lambs overdue thread

Day 8 overdue 4 me - bah! Sooo frustrated. no signs apart from bit of cramping in nite and AWFUL night's sleep (mainly down to OH who couldn't sleep. I 4 once was quite comfy - typical!)
No signs / show so think it'll b induction 4 me on sunday unfortunately. 5 days and counting...
Is any1 else now booked in 4 induction?

Can officially join you other overdue ladies now! Due date came and went yesterday, feel miserable as sin today!!

Hey hun. How u doing? We haven't caught up in while. It's no fun this waiting game is it?:hugs:

Day 8 overdue 4 me - bah! Sooo frustrated. no signs apart from bit of cramping in nite and AWFUL night's sleep (mainly down to OH who couldn't sleep. I 4 once was quite comfy - typical!)
No signs / show so think it'll b induction 4 me on sunday unfortunately. 5 days and counting...
Is any1 else now booked in 4 induction?

im booked in for a sweep on saturday @ 6 days overdue.. then if that doesnt work, they have said ill be induced at 10 days overdue so that would be wed 7th ... luckily for me i dont have the full 14 day wait like some of you ladies in uk

Still here. Had sweep this morning - 7 days overdue. Found I'm 2cm dilated so the dull bachache I've had for the last 5 days has been working. Things have picked up since this morning, now have what I'd class as Moderately bad period pains in my back and some round the front too..and baby has definitely dropped. Fingers crossed this moves quickly now. The sweep was very uncomfy but I told her to get in there and do a thorough one, so my own fault..but anything than still be waiting for baby in a few days time.

Holding off the painkillers 'cos somehow if I can feel the pain I know things are happening. Any one else like that?

x

Still here. Had sweep this morning - 7 days overdue. Found I'm 2cm dilated so the dull bachache I've had for the last 5 days has been working. Things have picked up since this morning, now have what I'd class as Moderately bad period pains in my back and some round the front too..and baby has definitely dropped. Fingers crossed this moves quickly now. The sweep was very uncomfy but I told her to get in there and do a thorough one, so my own fault..but anything than still be waiting for baby in a few days time.

Holding off the painkillers 'cos somehow if I can feel the pain I know things are happening. Any one else like that?

x

im sat here wishing for pain! lol hope things progress for you!

x
I had a sweep on friday. Was prepared 4 pain but mw was quite tame and gentle:dohh: Wished she'd upped her game now as didn't do any good. Seeing her Thursday so gonna ask 4 more vigorous 1 as wld really like baby here naturally b4 having to go in2 b induced on Sunday. It's weird, we CRAVE pain at this stage as it's sign of things happening. Probably only times in our lives... bring it on!!!

Got a midwife appointment tomorrow to discuss my sweep and induction dates. Really hoping to beg and plead my MW to give me a sweep tomorrow, or at least have a look an see if my cervix is ready for one.

Had some minor cramping this afternoon, feel a tiny bit sick and got a headache. Keep willing myself to feel worse! :haha:

just watched one born every minute.. big mistake! i want my baby so much :cry:

OK so it's my EDD in just under 2 hours so I will be joining you lot (techincally speaking) very soon.

Can't find anything else in third tri thread that's relevant to me...
so ... how is everyone this evening??

Just a question. Do you have to lose plug before you go into labour? I have had some discharge but nothing I would call plug-ish.. I know that a bloody show doesn't always happen but just wondered about plug.

No you don't always lose your plug before labour hun x

I'm ok, had some mild cramps this evening and a headache, nothing to get excited about though. Had a chicken madras and a hot clary sage bath but still no contractions. Grrr

Midwife tomorrow and I'm going to ask for the early sweep - but appointment isn't until just before 5pm so got all day to wait *sigh*

Well having just said that I haven't had any kind of plug, think I might have had a show tonight... clear mucus with a few pink spots in. I also have a bit of wetness and what I think are contractions...

So I'm up in the middle of the night trying to time them (not regular at the moment) and see if it turns into anything. I would like to sleep through them but it's bit more painful than that. And I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out when they actually start and stop. ?? As much as I don't want to go overdue I actually wish I was asleep right now!

Greenlady - if you are in labour then we'll have to banish you from this thread! Lol :haha:

Got pains in my va-jay-jay this morning - you know sometimes when you wear a tampon and it feels like your vaginal muscles are trying to sqeeze or grip it? Like that. My cervix seems to be more reachable so hopefully it's just everything down there moving into place and getting ready.

Wanted to go for a walk today but the weather is dire - so might do some light step aerobics on my wii fit! :haha:

welcome greenlady :)

cocoaone, i really hope something happens for you soon, and your mw will give you a sweep :)

Looks like this is going to be an April baby now then!! I last saw my midwife Monday last week and I dont see my consultant until the 8th April now (will be 1 week 3 days overdue)... it seems a long time to go without seeing anyone at this stage?? Had no offer for a sweep or anything.... do you reckon its worth phoning the midwife and asking?

Looks like this is going to be an April baby now then!! I last saw my midwife Monday last week and I dont see my consultant until the 8th April now (will be 1 week 3 days overdue)... it seems a long time to go without seeing anyone at this stage?? Had no offer for a sweep or anything.... do you reckon its worth phoning the midwife and asking?

I would call mw and ask for a sweep or to atleast be seen :hugs:

p.s dont give up hope she could come at any minute :hugs:

I hope so!! I have been having bad cramps for 3 weeks now and lost some plug... frequent Braxton Hicks - but no blinkin baby!! I was 1 cm dilated 2 weeks ago too...
I think I will phone midwife and have a chat, am getting sick of feeling as if Im getting my period any minute - puts me in a PMS frame of mind if you know what I mean!!

How are you honey? I feel bad moaning when I know you are a week ahead and still waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->