• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

march lambs overdue thread

love the positive thinking Becki

had some rotten period pain today and lower backache but nothing that diff to normal really so definitely not getting excited!! pelvic pressure has eased a bit too, knowing my luck the little sod has disengaged or something!

Well... I'm still here. 10 days overdue 2day :cry: INCREDIBLY fed up. Had another sweep today - was bloody AGONY. Mw said she could feel baby's head but that cervix is still short, was v hard to reach and only a teeny bit open. V disappointed :nope:

So...looks like induction on Sunday pm 4 me. Not holding much hope 4 him coming naturally now :cry:

sorry i missed roll call lol im still here 4 days overdue... well actually 5 days in 4 mins :(

No waters breaking over dinner. And all aches have now disappeared.

*sigh*

Hattie - you never know - two and a half more days for labour to start naturally - there is hope!

Dee - you're probably just used to the discomfort now so don't feel it! I'm still only 1/5 engaged. Naughty baby

hi girls,

has anyone miraculously gone into labour overnight - probably not, jeesh I am such a pessimist!

I feel about 90ys old today, my boobs ache like hell, as do my back, legs, head, feel sick, and basically like I have been hit my a truck! really hope in a way I dont have to go into labour feeling like this as god knows how I would find the energy!

hi girls,

.... ache like hell, as do my back, legs, head, feel sick, and basically like I have been hit my a truck! !

Ditto! Especially my hips/lower pelvic area. I'm feeling very optimistic that we'll start labour by Sunday Dee. I can feel it in my waters! :haha:

hi girls,

.... ache like hell, as do my back, legs, head, feel sick, and basically like I have been hit my a truck! !

Ditto! Especially my hips/lower pelvic area. I'm feeling very optimistic that we'll start labour by Sunday Dee. I can feel it in my waters! :haha:

really?? where has the sudden optimism come from?? can I have some?? I just feel like I dont want to do ANYTHING which is really unlike me! Jons off today so taking Livvie to toys r us in a bit and for once I dont want to go with them - usually I cant wait to get out of the house!

Ah see - that's a sign- not wanting to leave the house. You are on your way, mark my words!
My body has really ramped up in the aching/hurting now - I hurt more often than not! Felt a weird stinging-twinge earlier which made me immediately run to the loo and check if my waters had gone (they haven't, although LOADS more watery discharge than normal) but it was very strange. It just feels like my body is really gearing up for action. Having said that, it could still be weeks! :haha: I am remaining positive about this weekend though. Will send PMA your way too :hugs:

Ah see - that's a sign- not wanting to leave the house. You are on your way, mark my words!
My body has really ramped up in the aching/hurting now - I hurt more often than not! Felt a weird stinging-twinge earlier which made me immediately run to the loo and check if my waters had gone (they haven't, although LOADS more watery discharge than normal) but it was very strange. It just feels like my body is really gearing up for action. Having said that, it could still be weeks! :haha: I am remaining positive about this weekend though. Will send PMA your way too :hugs:

nope I refuse to get my hopes up! you watch, I'm going to end up stubborn as a mule and refuse to believe its happening and only make it to the hospital in just the nick of time or something stupid LOL!

thank you for the PMA though, I'm glad you are feeling so optimisitic!!:flower:

Pfft!

I lose optimism with every day that passes.

Even though i'm only 2 days over I had convinced myself he was coming on the 24th cos thats what date i worked out using LMP and thought the sonographer was just being nasty and taking a week away from me lol. SO it feels like 9.

I've had no signs!
Baby not engaged at all!

CAnt believe I might have to wait till 14th April to meet him

:(

x

Arrrrggghhhh - this really is too much now. I slept for 11 hrs.... and still feel like I just wanna go back to bed. Any1 else feel like this??

My back aches today but nothing apart from that. Oh well, I'll be in hosp in 48 hrs about to take first pessary so at least it's not too long to wait now. I can't believe i'm 11 days ova - crazy!!

Get upset feeling I cld have been a mum for last 11 days. PLEASE C'MON BUBS.....

I'm 7 days overdue now. Had a sweep yesterday (yeow!) and apparently I've only 1-2 cm cervix to go before she's in position. Lots of gross discharge since then but no regular pains that are causing me to get excited :(

Got a date to be induced next Thursday as the labour ward's busy - gah! I'll be 13/14 days overdue by then.

Harrumph, come on all you LOs!! We want to see you!!

4days an extremly fed up! i get texts every day asking if i am in labour an if i dont reply cause i am fed up with texts asking then they facebook me!! aaaggghhhh
got back ache an restless!!
fingers crossed babies start to turn up befor induction dates!!

I left an arsey status on FB a while back so most people are too scared to ask me if I've had any twinges....... So they text my OH instead. He's getting annoyed with it bless him! Lol

I've been feeling fine all day but the (very mild) crampy period pain has just started up again. Probably be here all evening and the disappear overnight AGAIN! I wouldn't mind so much, but I'm optimistic that it means my cervix will be at least a little bit favorable for my sweep on Monday- I'll be devestated if MW says it's still posterior and closed :cry:

nothing happening here still, felt a bit better when we got out earlier on, had a few major backache/cramp type things and have some periody type pains and achey legs again now but nothing significant - I'm stopping going to bed early in case I have to get up due to labour! it aint gonna happen, think I just have bad wind!

4days an extremly fed up! i get texts every day asking if i am in labour an if i dont reply cause i am fed up with texts asking then they facebook me!! aaaggghhhh
got back ache an restless!!
fingers crossed babies start to turn up befor induction dates!!

I know wot u mean about the texts - it's soooo annoying. I get that people r excited but REALLY they don't have 2 ask me daily. I will report any news myself!!! Arrrgghhhhh. Imagine when u'r 11 days ova and it's still happening.... so irritating! Induction in less than 48 hrs. That'll shut them all up!!! Am i turning evil?!!!:devil:

whereas one of my supposed best friends hasnt been in touch AT ALL in the last month - she's well and truly scrubbed off my xmas card list!

Hope your all well and your babies decide to show up for you soon :hugs:

Well i gave birth yesterday at midday, 5 hour labour and just gas and air.
Cant tell you many details as most of you know she was a surrogate baby for my friends and they would prefer me not to post personal details of there precious long awaited daughter on a public forum , she was a healthy weight tho she was 9lb 3oz :)

Hope your all well and your babies decide to show up for you soon :hugs:

Well i gave birth yesterday at midday, 5 hour labour and just gas and air.
Cant tell you many details as most of you know she was a surrogate baby for my friends and they would prefer me not to post personal details of there precious long awaited daughter on a public forum , she was a healthy weight tho she was 9lb 3oz :)

huge congratulations to both you and your friends honey - am so pleased they have their healthy baby girl. and well done to you, think that is such an admirable thing to have done.

are you feeling okay after the induction? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->