March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Ahh I just looked in the mirror and m boobs grew like over night!! I have a d cup to begin with. My friend getting married is a b cup so as we were growing up she was always commenting on how big my boobs were starting at 16 .She still will comment and say ugh you have big boobs I want them. Last time I was pregnant she came rt up to me n she goes " what did u do to ur boobs they r huge u pregnant" she will realize this time as well I have to put my good lie face on!!! :shrug:

ha!!!! hopefully she'll be so enraptured with her big day she won't notice. just fib and say you are having a raging cycle.

i think overnight mega-boobs is a great sign! sadly my B cups are not doing anything too exciting just yet. i really want some fuller bosoms! :)

Your boobs will get big dont worry it happens at different times for different people. My boobs do not hurt tho so I am waiting for that!

Hi girls!
Have my first appointment scheduled for Wednesday. When gyn heard how high my beta was, she pushed me to her first available. Not sure what she's thinking, but I'll take it!
New symptoms today - very hot, flushed, sore throat (like I was yelling or sOmething), and dizzy. Still have diarrhea alternating with constipation.
Five weeks today!!

congrats NJ im having the same constipated symptoms and a cold starting. im still hopeful. mine are very faint bfp's but im not counting them till it gets stronger and i do think the one i used before was a bad test. just waiting for the HCG to get stronger before i say anything to my husband.

Hi girls!
Have my first appointment scheduled for Wednesday. When gyn heard how high my beta was, she pushed me to her first available. Not sure what she's thinking, but I'll take it!
New symptoms today - very hot, flushed, sore throat (like I was yelling or sOmething), and dizzy. Still have diarrhea alternating with constipation.
Five weeks today!!

Congrats!!! How high were your levels? Do u have any cramping or anything? Constipation is so normal in pregnancy but I does suck. I hope all goes well with your apt Wed!!!:thumbup:

Addie - thanks! My beta was >3000. I'm having some cramping, mostly at night. A little back pain. Today feels almost like flu. The dizziness is just irritating.

Has anyone told their parents yet? Dh already told his and they are excited. I am thinking about telling mine today...

Hi,
I'm new to this forum but i just wanted to add my little happy two cents!! LOL!! I just found out on July 14th that i would be expecting my third child!! I'm nervous and excited all in one! Hopefully i will be seen next week to see what my EDD is. According to the other websites I've been on im due March 22, 2011!! But i'll see what my doctor says...Being that it's so early, it seem like it's going to take FOREVER to get to the exciting part!! But either way i'm still happy and still blessed!! :)

Addie - thanks! My beta was >3000. I'm having some cramping, mostly at night. A little back pain. Today feels almost like flu. The dizziness is just irritating.[/QUOTE

I'm sorry you don't feel well. Y is ur doctor worried about ur levels being high?

Hi,
I'm new to this forum but i just wanted to add my little happy two cents!! LOL!! I just found out on July 14th that i would be expecting my third child!! I'm nervous and excited all in one! Hopefully i will be seen next week to see what my EDD is. According to the other websites I've been on im due March 22, 2011!! But i'll see what my doctor says...Being that it's so early, it seem like it's going to take FOREVER to get to the exciting part!! But either way i'm still happy and still blessed!! :)

Hi BlessingBaby3 - we are due date buddies! I just found out on the 13th and I am very hopeful this pregnancy will go well and my husband and I will welcome our first child.

So exciting it's your third - do your children know yet or are you going to wait to tell them?

Hi Redsox,
Thanks hun!!! Im going to wait and tell the together...I've only told a selected few in case something happens. When are you going to start telling people? I was thinking my first appointment to determine my edd or either my 8 wks appointment! And Congrats to you to!! :hugs:

Hi there!! Can I join in? I got my BFP today and am due 26th March 2012 - seems soooooooooo long off. It's still sinking in.

Congrats Luv_My_Bichon!! And i know EXACTLY how you feel!! It does seem forever!!LOL

Oh, and I have been up in the night weeing... Lethal when you have a steep staircase and a downstairs toilet!!

I can totally sympathise with that! Exactly the same at our house and it's just a nightmare. I am getting up twice for a wee - grrr, lol

Congrats Luv_My_Bichon!! And i know EXACTLY how you feel!! It does seem forever!!LOL

Thank you - I've been and bought alocohol free Chardonnay (bonus! They didn't make that last time I was pregnant) and a pregnancy magazine.

Being selective who I tell at the minute - being cautious after losing last time

Sorry to hear about your loss hun... I only told a selective few also even though i want to tell the world or anyone who would listen! LOL

Yeah I'm like that but am being careful after last time and it's taken us a very long time to get to this stage! I told my Mum and told her I wasn't telling many folk but somehow she's let it slip at a party she's at and now they all know, lol!! I don't mind tho, I'mm 33 and she's over the moon for me. My dad plays in a Band who are playing this afternoon and all his bandmates are congratulating him - which is really nice :D

Wow!! I just started this forum thing today and im already addicted!! I guess it will be my new Facebook!! LOL!! Ok so can anyone help me on how to get my tickers on my profile?

Yeah I'm like that but am being careful after last time and it's taken us a very long time to get to this stage! I told my Mum and told her I wasn't telling many folk but somehow she's let it slip at a party she's at and now they all know, lol!! I don't mind tho, I'mm 33 and she's over the moon for me. My dad plays in a Band who are playing this afternoon and all his bandmates are congratulating him - which is really nice :D

LOL!! I know they are to excited to keep those lips sealed!! Its a blessing to me so i want everyone to know what God has blessed me with....I don't know when i'll tell everyone else though

Addie, I'm not sure why she's concerned. The RE did a test that Only measures up to 3000, so I don't have a specific number. We'll see soon enough. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->