• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Thanks laddies. Currently looking at spinning babies website

City - I'm not dilated much either (although didn't check today) plus I have a baby who is still not head down. I was 1cm dilated last time and still had a whole day of contractions. Looks like my births are always complicated :haha:

Aww, widge, I think an April 1 baby can be fun. My neice was born on April Fools Day, and it has always been a good time. (I come from a family of practical jokers, so it was fitting).

City, I can't believe your friends would call a baby a fool! They clearly underestimate the wrath of a full term mama. ;)

oooooooooo glow is losing plug? Im soooooooooo checking on here tomo in hope of news :dance:

ps. widger.... an april fools baby would be wicked! i would have loved to have had my birthday on april fools! :hugs:

City you always make me laugh :rofl: love you dissing MIL whilst having your ultrasound :haha:

I feel quite lucky with mine. She was here yesterday and stayed all day and we went for lunch. She is so excited about this baby it's not even funny :dohh: BUT I am thankful for that as she already has 3 grandchildren and I think I might be a tad upset if she was the opposite. She is absolutely determined though to be sat in the waiting room whilst I'm labouring :wacko: I've tried to tell her NO visitors on the labour ward and she said to tell them she's my 2nd birth partner.....BUT we have already discussed that she will NOT be coming in! I think OH and I have decided that once he is here, if they will allow she can come in for a cuddle :roll:

FT - no more plug loss and no more cramping...this babies got squatting rights :haha:

FT, I can imagine you as an April 1 baby! I can see you being a hell raiser no matter when your birthday is, though. :)

Glowie, any news?

I spent the day working on my yoga ball instead of in my cushy pillow nest. Went for a walk with DH, and oiled the wood chairs on the balcony. Going to get some more work-work done tonight and turn in early. I'm sleepy!

Or maybe I'll hem my office curtains... I was thinking of doing them with iron-on hem tape.

hi ladies! im still reading up when i can. usually by the time i read i have to feed the baby, print school work, clean up, etc, etc, etc. so i never seem to get to post. still praying for you all, and cant wait til everyone gets to hold their sweet babies in their arms :cloud9:

Blessed, do you know the measurements of your fluid levels that hd your doctors concerned?

Hope all is well with your family! :hugs:

mamamouse- with this pregnancy, the lowest it got was 6. with my last pregnancy it went down to 3 or 4 and they induced. both times they kept an eye on me for being under 10 and had more concern when they got to 7 and under, but both OB's said they would only induce if it went to under 5 unless there were other issues that went along with it (not passing NST or bio-physical profile)

are you having problems with your fluid levels???

They were 10.7 on Wednesday... It made the difference between going in Monday and going in Saturday (which I have to do). My doctor is just a little jumpy, and I wanted something to compare her reaction to! Thank you. :)

Ugh, just heard a terrible car accident down the street behind our house. :( There were already multiple neighbors out helping so we decided not to go down. Very unsettling.

city - try not to stress yourself about that now though must have been horrible to hear.
at 34 weeks my fluid was 12.1 I've got a feeling mine is prob a bit lower than that now. in the UK I think they get more concerned when it gets under 8.

no news here. looks like this little Guy isn't going to arrive on his own! had a little bit of stringy stuff when wiped this morning but that's it.
they mentioned going straight to the drip if breaking waters doesn't get contractions going tomorrow. if that's the case II might be asking for an epidural which I didn't really want because the drip is aggressive. or wondering whether to ask if the dosage/intensity makes a difference.
wondering if the fear of induction will get things going today, it did with my first and lozza and FT!!!

Glow, I don't know about others who had the drip but they gave me a gradual dose starting at 6 for half an hour, 12 for half an hour, 24... Etc. I had to go to the full dosage, but if I was going ok, they may have stopped me at a lower dose.

I hope they do the same for you because I know you remember that stuff is nasty!! xxx

Morning laddies

Sorry you've had to hear that city. Not nice but as you say, at least lots of people helping xx

Glow - I'm hoping the fear of induction will help kick start things for you xx I don't know what they'll do if baby still oblique. They may give pessary, then try to break waters and push baby over. Everybody is convinced it is a boy I'm having now because this baby is being.difficult :)

It sounds as though you will have super speedy delivery so not sure you'd have.epidural in time :)

Well, waiting for acupuncturist to call me back. Want to find out what he thinks about me.getting it in case this late on with baby moving. Think feel pressure on left hand side now. I must admit, I'm pretty fed up.

rashy - oh no thats terrible, i really hope everyone is ok :(

glow - you are SOOOOO going to go into labour today.... ''can feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my .....'' cant remember the lyrics to that wetwetwet song :dohh: But anyway. I know these things :winkwink:

Widger - can imagine how fed up you must be now. Less than 48 hours to go though so you are on the home straight now. I really hope baby turns for you :hugs:

Thanks Loo :winkwink: at the time when I had Hayley no one told me anything and I have a feeling because she was distressed they gave me the most aggressive dose to get things moving quickly. I might try and ride it out if they start it gradually but at least I know to ask these things now :winkwink:

FT - we'll see but doubt it somehow :wacko:

Thanks, all. We are up on a hillside so we hear everything but I haven't ever heard anything like this. People use that road as a place to cut through and they speed, run stop signs, etc.

I sense some nap time in my future today!

So when are we all scheduled for evictions? I know my list is totally wrong, lol.

Glowie - tomorrow?
Kel - Sunday or Monday?
Widger - Sunday?
Me - Tuesday? (my doc would try Monday but I will push for an extra day)
Vitfa - ?

Well, hmm. I'm having a tiny bit of numbness in a few fingers on my right hand. And my eyes look a little puffy... But that may be because I didnt sleep well.

I just know if I call I'll be going in... And I just know if I go in, I'm not coming out.

Think I'm going to eat, shower, put a cold eye pillow on, and see if that makes any difference.

Your list is correct City...think Vitfa got a sweep on Monday and not sure Kel has an induction date yet?

Mmmmm please keep an eye on your BP. Do you have a home monitor. I think at this stage (ie; overdue) anything like that is a cause for concern. I think you will know yourself when to go in or make a call......your term+ now so if it continues (if it were me) I would be making a call and sorting your induction out sooner rather than later :winkwink: :hugs:

Edited to add: I just want to say it's been an absolute pleasure sharing this journey with you all. We are sooooo close now. Super excited for you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->