March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

No date for me, I'm waiting it out. Really hoping to go naturally soon!

mouse- both times mine were low around 32 weeks. with nathon it was 8 at 32 weeks, and mason it was 7 at 32 weeks. when its earlier in the pregnancy it can mean a lot of things are going wrong. at the end of pregnancy it usually means placenta problems

it naturally drops some after you are overdue (or close to it) and im not sure by how much, it usually means the placenta isnt doing its job as efficient as it was when it drops so low at the end. maybe that is why your Dr is so concerned. placenta and fluid are babies life support right now. when fluid drops it can signal the placenta to begin pulling away, which is what happened with nathon. also, if placenta is already pulling away, it can make fluid levels drop. so they directly can effect each other. they didnt catch nathons placenta pulling away til i was in labor. he was still gaining weight and hb was good. he still could have died any time if placenta would have pulled away completely. they have approx 15 mins to get baby out if that happens. if it were me, i would do whatever my Dr wanted me to do, but since i have already had a scare with nathons placenta abruption it probably effects my feelings on it differently

Hey ladies

Glowie - sounds like bit of plug - ive had the same today and yesterday - lets pray its a good sign for us

Widger - Hope you are ok - glad you have a date sorted and i think you did the right thing in coming home - just try and rest - baby will be here soon - yeaaaaaaahhhh

City - Im in for a sweep on monday and then induction friday ( im pushing for sooner though). Although induction goes against everything in my birthing plan i just want my baby here :(

Another active day here - went walking with friends - chased around after a active 10 mth old and went on the swing in the play park - still nothing - i think this baby likes it too much in here

Hugs and thoughts to everyone else waiting that i have missed and thanks to ladies who have their babies for their support

L xx

Well, went to acupuncturist and had some moxibustion treatment (man putting burning cigar looking stick near my little toes) as it helps babies find optimal position. I was too scared to try.induction.treatment as thought it may break my waters. Anyway, it is supposed to help baby get into correct positionwhich is ultimately what I want because if I'm induced I want baby to be in right place as I know how long and hard it was last time to get Daniel out (and that was.spontaneous labour).

I'm not sure whether it will work at all but baby did move during treatment and since I've felt pressure on my bladder, much more than I have throughout this pregnancy. Does this sound promising?

Kel - hope baby starts off soon

City - you should really get that checked xx

Glow - waters breaking tonight then? :)

Vitfie - hope happens soon

Thanks to all March mamas who are checking in on us... We will have news eventually :)

Yep, going in. They told me to bring my stuff, but just in case.

Widger, hope that's a good sign!

Kel, if I didn't have all of these little complications I'd be waiting it out for sure! Not sure they'll let me. I don't think any single issue is cause for concern, but since there are several little ones...

Oh waiting isn't easy cause they want me to schedule an induction. I had to go in to the hospital for monitoring today. Then Monday I meet with my doctor again, and back at hospital on Tues for more monitoring if she hasn't come yet.

Good for you, holding out. As long as you and baby are fine I think that's so smart.

Okay, lads, thinking this is the final bump shot (40+3)!

https://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1271/photo20mz.jpg

mouse- glad you are getting checked! mouselet is too important to not. :hugs: you are a good mamamouse :winkwink:

edit: you look fab too, btw!

Great bump pic and glad you are getting checked out. No point in not finding out at this stage. Hmmm do you think you may be the first then? I'm sure if Glow started now she'd beat you :haha:

No doubt!

I don't think they'd induce me tonight... hard to say. Maybe start a gel or something. I'm quite curious to see what they say, to be honest. If my doctor's weekdays weren't totally messed up from jury duty I'd feel more confident that they'd monitor me and let me go. But I'm kind of afraid she'll want to do something so the birth fits into her schedule. Not ideal, but she is my doctor and she knows me better than other doctors.

I'll have wifi, so I can report back either way! :thumbup:

good luck mousey!

look forward to reading more news soon.

update from me: hard night indeed last night. Baby was feeding every hour pretty much. i got NO sleep at all last night and only a couple of hours this afternoon. off to bed in a mo.

little fella doing well, got weighed today and he has only lost 5% of his birth weight which is good. my milk has come in so dealing with the hard breasts now!

Mouse, great bump! Hope everything goes ok with the doc.

Vitfa, my contractions started two days after losing first bit of plug so fingers crossed you avoid induction!

I see you passed 27,000 posts, yay! Think we're about to bath Zack for the first time, well he's going in the bath with Nathan as the midwife said it was a great way for them to bond without feeding!

Thanks for checking up on us new everyone :thumbup::hugs:
Cupcake - sorry you didn't get any sleep last night :wacko: you must be exhausted...it does get easier though :hugs:

Well I've been having trickles of something all day on and off. It's def not wee this time it looks like a yellowy watery discharge :shrug: not really like I remember from waters breaking last time or my plug :shrug: :wacko: I've had about half a dozen trickling episodes today.....and each time it's like a small egg cup full :shrug:

Feeling a but periody/crampy but NO contractions either :roll:

City - glad you are going in...it is so much safer at this stage I think and if you are induced gently (no drip) I'm sure you will get the birth you want :thumbup::hugs:

Widger - I hope baby has moved...not long to find out hun!

Vitfa/Kel - :hugs: we're soooooooooo nearly there ladies :hugs:

Glowie, are you saving it on a pad? Can they test to see if it's amniotic fluid? Maybe you should go in since there's a color to it.

I've lost a fair bit over today but I'm still not convinced it's my waters. Suppose it doesn't really matter as going in tomorrow and it's 9.15pm here now so IF it is waters it won't really be 24 hours of leakage.

PS - lush bump :winkwink: how you getting on? are you in now?

Glow - maybe it is your waters trickling and things will kick start tonight :yipee:

City - keep us informed xx

Just can't see anything kicking off here. Baby been moving again so no doubt moved... such a wriggler

Rashy, I really hope you get the labour you want, but you did the right thing by going in. Hopefully it's nothing. Keep us informed. xx

Glow, it HAS to be your waters surely?!? You can't have just spent the whole day peeing yourself?!? Can you??? :rofl::hugs: I think you will start naturally tonight. Fx you don't need that drip. xxx

Come on lads. You are so nearly there!!! Can't believe we are all nearly at the end of this chapter. But about to start a new exciting one!!! xxx

Erm...Loo...yes I could be peeing myself all day :rofl: BUT I'm pretty sure it's not pee this time...just not sure it's my waters!

Quite a bit of back ache now and period cramping....c'mon baby! crank it up a notch please! let's have some proper contractions!

Widger :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->