March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Thanks hun. It's flipping hard work. I'm so tired and emotional all I want to do is comfort eat. I keep having to tell myself that I'm going to have to put on swimwear in 18 weeks!!! :haha:

Lots of luck for today if they call you in. The drip is horrible, but it makes it all worth while when you meet your lo. xxx

Being a Mummy is a real BIG adjustment Loo :winkwink: and it can take it's toll. I remember feeling all sorts of emotions...even one's I probably wouldn't post on here. I suppose I expected it to feel amazing and for me it didn't :shrug: I think sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves to be a certain way or think we should feel a certain way. Once I understood that and 'allowed' myself to just be me everything clicked into place much easier :winkwink:
You ARE doing a wonderful job and I'm really looking forward to meeting little Dharma soon :hugs:

Edited to add: not saying any of the above applies to you...just saying that's how I felt :winkwink:

Vitfa - woohoo!!! congrats for things getting going - hope all is progressing well...soo excited for you!!! :hugs:

Glowie - has he slipped out yet???! :winkwink: :haha: sorry they want you to phone back at 11...don't they realise how long we've waited for baby Glowie???! Don't worry too much about the induction hun, it's so variable how it affects you and seeing as you were 3cm the other day you may only need your waters breaking to get you going!!! Yay!!! So excited for you hun xxxx PS don't forget the epidural is your friend if you do end up on the drip...:flower: oh and :rofl: re: peeing yourself all day yesterday... it SURELY must have been your waters right??? :haha:

Loo - that is incredible weight loss hun!! Go you!!! And even more impressive with a newborn and BFing - just make sure you're eating well for your milk supply (sure you are, it's just the feeder instinct in me coming out!!!!) Hope Dharma's doing well and went down well with the Gran's... :hug:

I got myself weighed this morning and I've lost 3 stone from labour starting 3 weeks ago - such a crazy amount to lose and believe me I have NOT been trying - my mother has been here and she is also a massive feeder... this BFing/night sweat combo is incredible to shed the pounds!! Still got the whole saggy belly thing but i quite like the remnant of my enormous bump!!!!!

Right, well good luck to those in labour/early stages/going for induction and baby vibes to those still with-bump!!! Thinking of you all a lot as always and can't wait for you to join us on the baby thread xxxxx

Aahh thanks Glow. It has been a pleasure the other way too :hugs: I hope you get to go in hospital soon so you get to meet the little man. Also, hope that you don't hemorrhage this time and everything is straight forward for you xx

Loo & Waula - crazy weight loss!! Amazing. Well done to both of you. Nothing like swimwear Loo to keep your mind on the goal :)

Off out for pub lunch. Making most of time with my boys before my new baby decides to finally appear :)

Loo, you've been amazingly disciplined... Who starts a weight-loss program third tri? :rofl: It will all pay off, you're going to look and feel so great!

Waula, 3 stone is crazy, too. I must admit that I'm looking forward to having both an appetite AND room in my body for food, lol.

Glowie, it's eleven, right? Any news? I think your induction will be great! As a not-first-time mommy, your odds are much better. Especially being dilated already! :hugs:

Widger, at least your baby is low. Mine was still in mid-air, lol.

Seems like Vitfa will bringing the last of the March birthdays... It's on to the 32nd + for the rest of us!

Okay, back to bed, it's 4 in the morning... It's become my nightly tradition to check BnB when I wake up!

Oh, and thanks to everybody else for checking on us... Lozza, MsC, WT... And for having patience with our laid-back babies. Mine's from California, that's her excuse! ;)

Rashy, we love that your baby is a laid back Californian!! And let's face it, the last of the babies have to come out eventually, right?

Keep checking, pacing and hoping....with any luck Vita and Glowie will both meet their babies today.

About April 1st (or March 32nd) I think it's an ace date but then a good friend had his birthday then and as a result we never forgot it.

Good luck everyone who's waiting on induction and who's started already!

Thinking of you all. Jealous that you get to meet your babies for the first time soon!

xx

So I take it Glow got the green light at 11am then :yipee:

Hope you managed to get some more rest mouse. Was it just a bathroom visit?

I think March 32nd or 33rd sounds like a good date for a baby.

So I think I'm the only yellow bump left now? Who wants to guess?

Hiya all you mamas to be.....wooop for vitfa and glow who.seem to be on their way:happydance:.

Regards induction...once they moved to IV induction for me it was a really positive experience....4 hours established labour only with a wonderful epidural:thumbup:

I have my parents over today til Monday so may not be on here as much (or even less..sorry:nope:)...they are nearly as demanding as Mia :wacko:

Widger, I say :blue:. But the only time I've ever been right is with FT's baby! So don't count on my guess.

Think I'll go to the shops and get a few magazines in case the induction takes a while to kick in. Any other top tips?

Good snacks Widger! I eat when I'm bored and snacked on a lot of fruit but the sound a crisp packets rustling in the next bed was making me upset I didn't have any!

A puzzler was also good, and I got Al to paint my toe nails to pass the time :)

I love crisps too :) good idea Loo.

Tick tock, tick tock.... waiting and waiting for you baby.... you'd better be worth it :haha:

I vote girly bump. Get dome of those horrible cheap magazines where the stories are things like "I ate my own bum hole" they're always super fun. (I got into them because my friend worked at Love It not because I'm a chav

I vote girly bump. Get dome of those horrible cheap magazines where the stories are things like "I ate my own bum hole" they're always super fun. (I got into them because my friend worked at Love It not because I'm a chav
:rofl:!!!

And a bottle of cola for afterwards as your sugars will go a bit haywire:thumbup: And definately the snacks! I'm hungry as a horse in delivery after having baby for about 2 weeks:blush::haha: Best of luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have internet at your hospital? I'm not sure if it fits into my Hypnobabies philosophy, but I haven't checked DamnYouAutocorrect in months because I was saving it for when I need a distraction. Almost every single post there makes me laugh so hard I cry. :haha:

Missy, LOL about your magazines... as long as you don't subscribe. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->