March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so glow is in??! :happydance: super excited!!!!!

OK i am guessing...... :blue: 7lb 5oz erm....sometime tonight hahahaha ....i will go for 8:30pm :)

so excited to see baby glowie :happydance:

rashy - any ''twiinnnngggeeeess'''????? URGH dont u just HATE that word. hang in there hunni, your laid back baby will be out and screaming at you soon :winkwink:

ok you wieght loss ladies - BOO YOU! ive only lost 10pounds so far.

GAH.

No way, FT, Baby G is going to be soooo groovy. :rofl:

No twinges. I'm just so good at growing babies that my body is holding onto this one. ;) Though yesterday during the fluid check ultrasound we saw that she has both of her hands right next to her mouth. I knew it! I keep feeling little pokies, little fingers pawing at my very low front. So funny and weird.

Love that the nurses who do the fluid ultrasounds are never in a hurry and always happy to spend a little time showing us the baby. Though of course soon we'll get to stare at her all we want. :)

I love damnyouautocorrect! I always end up crying when I read it.

Embarrassingly I have subscribed before. Ha ha. I've even been in one of them. Ha!

ahhh rashy thats so cool you got to see the baby again at the scan. although i know they will be pretty squished in there now of course x

can u remind me - if you go to a certain point overdue are u evicting baby rashy? or are u going to go as long as baby rashy decides (even if over week42)? xxx

Nope, FT! My doctor is planning to evict her Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Because I'm old and my blood pressure keeps pretending to be a problem.

So babymouse will be here soon... it's just a question of how soon? The accupuncturist said that even if the procedure itself doesn't bring on labor, it should make it much easier because everything will be loosey goosey.

I'm half-convinced that once I hit "send" on an email containing my finished work assignment, the baby will just slide right out. :D

At my scan I couldn't see anything on Thu. Hubby was so worried we would see something we shouldn't :haha: all we saw was a big head (not face), tummy and femur.

Apparently you can get onto WiFi but need IT department to get code and they don't open until Monday :dohh:

Luckily mum has bought plenty of I've eaten my bum hole magazines :rofl: plus got hubby to buy Grazia as fancy looking into what's fashionable again as clothes shopping has been something I've abandoned for far too long :)

Ft - fellow team yellow woman, what do you think I'll be meeting soon?

Ok, so I've just cried after putting Daniel to bed. Last story time with just him around. I know he will still get stories read to him but suppose I'm feeling a little emotional tonight, excited too... Oh I don't know I'll stop going on :cry:

LOL, I have to finish first. Although it's tough because the guy who's waiting for it keeps sending me drawings in Draw Something. I'm like, HELLO, DEADLINE! :rofl: I can blame him if baby arrives before the finished work does.

Oh, Widger, it must be so bittersweet. I get emotional thinking about my dog not being the baby of the house anymore! :cry:

However, as soon as you have two you'll LOVE it. My friend just posted a picture of her husband reading a story to their two-year-old and their newborn, and it's soooo sweet! You're going to melt into a happy little puddle. Just think of Daniel being a big brother and having somebody look up to him like a little god!

Thanks mouse :hugs: I know I will love it. Just a little scary. Think just worried about whole thing tomo but excited to meet my baby boy or girl xx

rashy thats soooo exciting :happydance: i bet they will come before then though.....

widger - i predict :pink: for you!!! defo. am so excited for you :hugs: Daniel is going to loveeeeeeeeeee having a playmate; and i can only repeat rashy - your LO (boy for girl) will idolise daniel :dance: Cant wait to see a photo of them together ... hint hint :winkwink:

Awww Widger its lovely with 2. Roh came to have a goodnight cuddle with me before bed (Daddy is the story-reader of choice!) anyway i was burping Freyja so shuffled her to one knee and had Roh on my other knee. He put his arms round me and hugged me, and then said "cuggle Frayrah" and put his arms round her and rested his head on hers :cloud9: Nice i got to cuddle both of them together ;)

So cute, Em!

I idolized my big brother. I remember being very upset when someone told me I couldn't marry him! (Before you form any new nicknames from that story, FT, I was about three years old!)

Glowie!!! Big congrats!

Edit to add... Baby Glowie has made an appearance on FB.

Glowie had her Jacob, weighing 8lbs 1oz at 7.15pm. Congratulations woman!

So cute, Em!

I idolized my big brother. I remember being very upset when someone told me I couldn't marry him! (Before you form any new nicknames from that story, FT, I was about three years old!)

Oooh pervy mouse! (or insesty mouse... but that doesn't have such a nice ring).

Yay Glow :yipee: delighted for you

:rofl: how many nicknames can mouse actually have by the time she gives birth :rofl:

Thanks girls. Think just found it all overwhelming earlier. I'm so excited too to experience what you have Emera. Sounds lovely :hugs:

Will let you know what time I go in tomo. I'm hoping as I've had a baby come out before.I should be in for an ok time.... Hmm I can only hope :)

Can't wait to join you all on the other side xx

Widger, I know you have to call early so if I don't get chance to say it, good luck and I can't wait to see a picture! You are my due date buddy, so this one is special!! Sorry you had a little cry, but Daniel will love being a big brother. I bet you can't wait to see them together!

Congratulations Glow!!!! cxxxxxxx

Thanks Loo. Oh god, I'm set off again :cry: obviously getting in some practice before baby appears and I cry at the sight of a bunch of flowers :rofl:

So exciting Widge. Good luck and keep us posted. And I echo the other lads. It will be really special for your DS to beabig brother. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->