March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Glowie big congratulations! :baby:

Widger - good luck hun! :hugs: excited for you! Oh and i cried at a cup of tea tasting nice last time! :rofl: Hormones are such fun! :haha:

Hurray for Glowie! :dance:

Widger, it's going to be great!

So Kel and I are bringing up the rear... I had another accupuncture session. But I swear it's all going to come down to finishing my work. :rofl: I need to stop watching Top Model and get on it already!

Hi baby Jacob!! Well done Glow, just made it into march proper, hope you're doing ok.

Wonder if Vitfa has had her baby yet?

:happydance: Congrats Glowie!!!

I lost my plug tonight, but no other signs of impending labor.

Yay for plug loss Kel! At least something positiv is happening.

Congratulations on the birth of Jacob, Glowie!

Kel! Plug loss is better than no plug loss!!! Maybe you'll be the first ever March 32nd baby!!!!

What are we going to do when we have no symptoms to spot anymore? ...she says having to be up at 5am to feed a demanding child :rofl:

Kel, hope sign of something. I've not lost anything.

Hope you are ok this morning mouse? If don't get chance to say it, good luck for Mon or Tues, whenever you go in. Hope acupuncture works xx

Well call been put back till 8am now so will have to see if bed available after that. Got a feeling this will go on a bit and send me loopy :wacko:

Just enjoying playing in bed with Daniel singing and dive bombing on the pillows :haha:

Ooh, best of luck to you, Widger! Did I already guess boy for you? I'm changing my guess to girl!

I'm doing great... I finished my project for work! At least a first pass at it. Now, in theory, I should have about six weeks of not worrying about it.

And according to my scientifically unfounded theories, my baby should be realizing the path is psychically clear in about an hour and a half. :rofl: So I'd better get some sleep.

Just trying to figure out if I should get DH to try DTD tonight... so the last thing I feel like doing! Maybe it can wait until morning?

Do it so we can both be 32nd March babies... Ok, so I could be 33rd.

Right. They have a bed. So I'm off eek!!

good luck widger!!!

well lads that was my worst labour yet! broke waters at 1.10pm. mild contractions so started drip at 3.20pm. kept cranking it up. Jacob was OP. full blown labour by 4.30pm so started on gas and air. by 6.30 fully dilated except for one part so wasn't allowed to push, so gave me pethedine to stop me pushing got to point were couldn't help it but took me good half hour to get him out. only one stitch in my Minky but think Steven might need 10 in his hand :shock: :rofl:

of course my perfect little boy is worth it all. looks bald he is so blonde and got the poutiest top lip ever!!!

he was bigger than I thought he would be.

will catch up with you all later :hugs:

Well done, Mouse.

Widger, that sounds like a wonderful way to get ready for meeting your LO. :flower:

Well done Glow!

Good luck Widger!

Here's hoping Mouse. Well done on finishing your work!

X

Well done again Glow!

And good luck Widger although suspect you're in that bed by now.

Kel- my labour started about 36 hours after plug loss started... Fingers crossed!

Mouse - hopefully you'll do a mscrow and labour spontaneously 12 hours after finishing your work! If not and I forget to get back on, good luck for induction! Hope to see baby G very soon:hugs:

:hi: glow!!!! Well done!! Can't wait to meet him! xxx

Widger, good luck my due date buddy! xxxx

Mouse....PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know that baby James arrived at 23:08 on Friday 30th after 2 hour labour. Weighed in at a dinky 6lb 7oz!!!!

Congrats, Josiejo!

Hoping everything is going great for Widger!

No baby here! How am I supposed to remove my psychic blocks when DH looks at me sweetly last night and says, "Pleeeease don't have the baby tonight." :rofl: The man is trying to make this happen on a full night's rest, lol.

Now I'm overdue even if my doctor's calculations were four days fast! Does this mean I can get my curtains hemmed, buy a bathroom rug, and sew the flag bunting for the nursery? Baby, you're working Mama to the bone! :rofl:

Congratulations, Josiejo!!

Congratulations to Glowie - so excited for you!!!

Widger, thinking of you - good luck!!

Mouse, start nesting and maybe baby will realize it's time to come out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->