March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

I think when it's confirmed that I'm the holdout, FT needs to change the thread title to, "We're all waiting for Citymouse's gloriously laid-back baby."

Try a bit of reverse psychology. Fine! Stay in there! See if we care :shrug:

Well, I think I could actually be last March Mama....

Did not induce today as baby was oblique still, tried to break waters... Too far back. So, I'm to wait to be assessed in the morning and will try and break waters again. If nothing happens then c-section option. To be honest, it could have been option today if I pushed for it but I've waited this long and they are hopeful baby will find its own way there.... Eventually! I'm still technically just 10 days over so there is hope baby could move ( when doc felt later it was head down again :dohh:)

I'm drained as had psyched myself up for something to kick start tonight. But mo further forward. I'm probably delaying inevitable c-section, but I can wait a few more days. I've waited this long. Plus, looking after Toddler and baby after surgery would be hard work. If I can avoid it great, if not at least I gave baby time to move.

Loo - love your profile pic xx

Glow - congrats on your baby boy xx

Aw, sorry, Widger. :(

If it makes you feel any better, we tried DTD and it was an awful, massive failure. Most depressing moment of the pregnancy so far. :shock:

Oh mouse... pregnancy at this stage is no fun is it!!

I'm so frustrated.... Why won't baby comply :cry:

mouse and widger- write those babies eviction notices, i wanna see some pics!!! :brat:

glow- congrats, i bet he is lovely :cloud9:

Widger and City, well change the title to...we are all waiting for yur babies. No, seriously, I'm sorry that things haven't happened today but hopefully everything will be ore hopeful in the morning.

Xxxx

Thanks Widger, I think she's gorgeous, but I'm her Mummy!!! :rofl:

What a rotten trick for your body to play. There is nothing worse than getting yourself psyched up for a let down. Would they not try anything else to get you going? I really hope your lo sorts it out, a section would not be ideal. What time are you back in? xxx

I wish we'd never tried. It just made me feel fat and awkward and unsexy. I've made it nine months without feeling that way. Not that I walk around feeling like a sexpot, but until today I never felt like a freak of nature.

Oh well. Onward!

We had a talk with baby and a family vote and I've asked her to start making things happen around 3-4 pm and appear in the world shortly after midnight.

* But if she's anything like her mother, she doesn't like being told what to do.

Widger - I'm really sorry you weren't induced today...bit of an anti climax. C'mon baby Widger TURN TURN!!!

Here is baby Jacob

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

Emily is here! You can read her birth story and see pictures here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/937063-shes-here-birth-little-emily.html

So I'm in a small ward where some other woman is contracting next to me, I have horrendous heartburn, baby won't stop moving and I can't sleep. I wish I was at home :cry: I've been awake since 6am. God help me now if labour starts.

I don't know what to do if they can't break my waters again tomo morning? Wait it out or section. I've not dilated or gone any further forward than I was at 40 weeks :cry: they won't induce as baby not in a stable lie.

Looking forward to hearing your news mouse :)
Congrats Alette

Jacob is lovely Glow :hugs:

Widger, I'm sorry. It will all be decided soon, and then at least you'll have some closure. Wish you could sleep at home. Why wouldn't they let you go?

I have to admit that for the first time I'm pretty antsy and feeling fed up. I think part of it is that DH is stuck here with me, and I feel bad about that. I really would rather go into labor on my own, but it doesn't seem to want to happen. And I'm sorry for baby G that she can't come in her own time if she doesn't show up by tomorrow. I really don't believe I'm as far over as my doctor thinks I am.

I've spent the day hemming my curtains--okay, I totally cheated and used fusible tape, but SO not sorry!--and sewing receiving blankets out of random flannel that I have lying around. I'm highly amused by the thought of making a blanket out of this old fish flannel I've had forever. What baby girl doesn't need a fish blanket?

Baby's going nuts, stomping on my ligaments. Maybe I should try one more session of the Come Out Baby track.

What I could really use is wine.

Sod it, have glass at this point...would be my feeling...poor mousey.

Want to see the fish blankets tho'!

:hugs: to you both....hang in there Widger.

So another woman in the ward and she's not coping too well.... there is only so much ear plugs can cut out. Making me feel so nervous about going through it all again listening to her too :( arrgh I need some sleep

I hope hemming the curtains will kick start things naturally mouse, extra nesting. I defo agree, have that glass of wine. I did night before I went into labour with Daniel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->