March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Mouse!!! How gorgeous are those pants!!!!! Don't walk!! Keep sewing! xxx

Kel, sorry you weren't favourable :hugs: will they do another s&s before you are induced? The 12th seems so far away :hugs: I feel a few home labour inducers coming on!!!! xxx

mousey - those pants/trousers are amazing! you are so talented and i love your choice of fabric too. very chic. hope your twinges turn out to be the start of something.

good luck to widger and kel, and of course mousey!

congrats to vitfa i think... look forward to the announcement/pics asap!

Hiya laddies!! :flower:

So sorry I've been AWOL for ages!!!!!

Our beautiful, gorgeous little laddie Amber is somewhat of a night-owler which means little/ no sleep which in turn = no internet browsing for mummy as her eyes hurt bad!!! :haha:

I have been thinking of you lot though and HUGE CONGRATS to those new babies!!! :baby::baby::baby:

Good luck to those still waiting - it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it in the end, keep the faith!! :hugs:

Will try and catch up and who has had/ still waiting but wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten you lovelies xxxxx

PS What's the new forum?? Seem to have lost it, oops...:dohh:

PPS Will get around to changing my ticker...well..sometime in the future...when I have energy again!!!

Mouse those pants are ace! Wish I could sew sometimes!

Nic it's in lounge area, groups/discussions, baby and parenting forum, the march mamas closed group.

Massive congrats Vitfa on your little lady :kiss::kiss:

Mousey - gorgeous pants!!! :thumbup:

Mitch - wow....sorry your parents did get you anything :nope: kind of made me feel a bit upset for you to be honest :wacko:

Mouse, I adore the sushi pants!!

This thread has become really quiet. Hopefully that means the last of our March Mamas are meeting their babes.

I'm all checked in, got my Cervidil, and waiting 12 hours to see what happens. The nurse said I'm 1-2 cm dilated and my cervix is soft. Having contractions but nothing serious. I honestly think all the messing around with my cervix tonight helped get things moving. But I'm still a little concerned about why the head might be so high. Aside from being overdue, the doctor said the baby's head is as high as she'd expect it to be at 36 weeks.

DH went home because he left his phone there, lol. Then he's bringing me... McDonalds! :dance:

My doctor's being great. She had a waiting room full of patients and talked to us for like 20-30 minutes without even acting like she was ready to move us out.

And the nurses are super nice and being here so often paid off, because the nurse who assigned us our room put us in the only room with wireless monitors. :wohoo:

So that's all for now... More news later!

Baby is seriously annoyed by all this action, though. She's going crazy.

Woop woop! Go labour mouse. Im annoyed though. Dreamed your waters had gone and you were labouring hard. Can't wait to hear your news. Xxxx

Hah yup Missy, just had giant poo fun, and also found the time in my busy schedule to have a row with OH, that's multi-tasking! Seriously though, waking up and complaining that F s makng too much noise feeding because of her locked nose was never going to earn anything other than the verbal equivalent of a slap! OH is such a muppet when he's half asleep! :dohh:
On the plus side, I like being awake at this time, I've got my snuggly baby starng up at me and its really cute! :)

Yay! Thinking of you LabourMouse and pacing the floor for news.

Woo, go mouse!!
Missy, I had a dream about you the other night, it was a bit strange, we were going to new Orleans and were on some sort of tram to get there full of really odd people. We thought some guy had kidnapped a little girl as they didn't look like being parents and we were right as they started trying to shoot us later on! Can't remember the rest.

Labour vibes to kel and Widger too then I think we're done on this thread right? :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->