March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

hi ladies i just found out today i have a faint line i will keep testing every morning till they get darker and darker...due date should be march 24th 2012

naleb04 - yer me hun. i actually had a hosp appointment to check out a mole, but cancelled it as couldnt make it. then i got preg and just havent re-arranged it. I have a mole on my neck and im sure it changed. The doc looked at it and said 'It really does look ok, im sure its fine. But if it makes u feel better then its funny enough that i can refer you.'' So i will arrange another referal - but prob after pregnancy as its sounds silly, but doctor stuff stresses me out. Also, with my MC in spril my bloods were taken. Surely that wud have found anything seriously wrong?? Or wud it not??

so your not alone xxx

But remember mole change with ages - and for other reasons which are not always bad. so try not to worry xxxx

thanks! I was feeling a bit worry but now im more relax

Hey there March Momma's! I am due more towards the beginning of March (March 10th).
I have been tired, my boobs are sore, and I have been getting up around 3-5am to go pee since before I even tested (not normal for me to get up to go to the bathroom before I wake up). No morning sickness but when I was pregnant with my daughter I didn't get it until 7-8 weeks.
I hope all goes well for everyone!!
Can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!

What a legend of a GP- first appt went something like this; imagine this from a Dutch 41 year old boy behind the desk...

'So how far along are you'

'Five and a half weeks'

'Congratulations...'

'Thanks.... I got married 3 and a half weeks ago....'

'Oooo... Honeymoon baby?'

'First few days I think- could even have been the wedding night (winking)'

(GP looks thoughtfully out the window for a few moments) '...You two clearly didn't have enough to drink on your wedding day...'

How do you respond to that????!? Made me laugh out loud. What an ice breaker...

(GP looks thoughtfully out the window for a few moments) '...You two clearly didn't have enough to drink on your wedding day...'

Perfect! What an ace GP.

Had an appointment with the nurse today to register with a different GP so said I was pregnant. I have a booking appointment now for August 12th. So, guess see how things go...

Hello, this is my first time on this site my due date is the same as yours, the 18th March!!!! Am very excited!!! I don't really have any symptoms as such I have felt tired today and have an aching tummy now, hopefully all normal!! : )

If so - any symptoms?

During what was week 3 i was REAL hot and exhausted, now im just tired all the time. No MS yet or peeing in the night. LOL.

Just wanted to find some ladies at same point really - everyone else seems much further along! :(

BTW my due date is March 18th xxx :dance:

My due date is the 18th March too!!!!! All I have felt is tired with an aching belly! Am hoping this is normal!! :wacko:

Don't really have any new symptoms although I feel like I am getting a cold!!!!

Did anyone have a sore tail bone??? I had a sore tail bone randomly before I found out and it only just stopped hurting a few days ago.. I have read that some ladies experience this in early pregnancy but I thought it was super random! Felt like I had taken a massive tumble!

Add me to the fun! Due around about March 20th as well!!! I found out a week ago and have had minimal symptoms. No sickness or emotional problems yet. Just teeny, what I might call, twinges in my belly and breasts from time to time. More in my stomach as soon as I get up after eating. Otherwise I'm happy! Just waiting for my drs appt Aug 3rd!! Good luck to you all too!!

Hi Ladies, am also due on March 18th.. (Its my parents wedding day, Hurrah)

I found this happy news 2 days before.. am very careful n conscious from then to move much... I haves slight uncomfortablity in lower abdomen... Had slight spotting yesterday and am quiet weak.. Leg starts paining even if I stand for 10 mins together.

Its my first pregnancy.. so, am very excited.. :)

Is anyone surprised at how strong the cramps are? They're not nearly as strong as my AF cramps, but I usually get those really bad. Still, I wouldn't classify these as 'mild cramps.' They're mild for the most part, but two or three times a day I get a strong one in my lower belly. It worries me a little.

wouldluvabub - I have no clue what I'm having! Both DH and I would love a little girl, but I secretly think a boy would be amazing too, so who knows! What do you think you're having?

I'm due March 18th too...cant wait for my first scan at 8 weeks...:) No symtoms other than being a little tired and goin to sleep early!

I do have an ache on the right side (leg and back) It doesnt seem like cramps so hoping its ok!

I have thought all along before I was preg that we would have a boy first. I was even predicted boy by 3 psychics.. But for some reason I am beggining to think it's a girl.. I dunno why.. Lol but truly.. I dont know.. lol

Hi everyone! I had my BFP yesterday and RAN to my doctor's office to confirm as I was so excited. I should get blood results tomorrow. I was given March 22nd as my due date and was 4 weeks exactly yesterday. Funnest part? My husband doesn't know yet! He's out of town until Sunday and I am dying to tell him, but would rather share in person. :)

This is our second pregnancy after a miscarriage at 11.5 weeks at the end of January, so as you can imagine I am extremely cautious about how excited to get this early. I had intense cramping yesterday and then none today - and that has me worried! Eek!

Taking progesterone as prescribed by my doc and it's giving me a raging headache and making me SO tired. Hopefully I adjust in a few days.

Congrats to all of you and I am hopeful we can see each other through until March.:flower:

Hi girls!
DH and I got our first ever :bfp: Tuesday night! Nice strong dark line. We've been trying for almost two years, and started seeing an RE in March. Did our first Clomid/IUI cycle in May. My body did not like the Clomid, and as a result, my estrogen levels wouldn't drop for a June cycle. So June we "took off" from TTC. Drank wine, coffee, went to the gym, no temping, no OPKs, nothing. My period was about six days late (although the Clomid threw it off by a week last month), so the only reason I took an HPT was because I was planning on calling the RE and yelling at them as to what the HECK was going on! Imagine my surprise when I got that double line!

So, it was confirmed with a beta of >3000 this morning - not sure my EDD, but will know once I go to the GYN for an ultrasound. If I go by my last cycle, I would be due March 17th.

Really no symptoms at all. Sleepy, a little bit of cramping (sharp ones out of nowhere the middle of the day, and then gone), but otherwise, I don't *feel* pregnant. I think it hasn't set in quite yet.

H&H 9 months to everyone!

Hi girls!
DH and I got our first ever :bfp: Tuesday night! Nice strong dark line. We've been trying for almost two years, and started seeing an RE in March. Did our first Clomid/IUI cycle in May. My body did not like the Clomid, and as a result, my estrogen levels wouldn't drop for a June cycle. So June we "took off" from TTC. Drank wine, coffee, went to the gym, no temping, no OPKs, nothing. My period was about six days late (although the Clomid threw it off by a week last month), so the only reason I took an HPT was because I was planning on calling the RE and yelling at them as to what the HECK was going on! Imagine my surprise when I got that double line!

So, it was confirmed with a beta of >3000 this morning - not sure my EDD, but will know once I go to the GYN for an ultrasound. If I go by my last cycle, I would be due March 17th.

Really no symptoms at all. Sleepy, a little bit of cramping (sharp ones out of nowhere the middle of the day, and then gone), but otherwise, I don't *feel* pregnant. I think it hasn't set in quite yet.

Congratulations!! That's amazing that you got pregnant on an 'off' cycle! Also, I'm really happy to hear someone else is feeling random sharp cramps during the day... I thought it was just me, since everyone else labels theirs as 'mild.' Congrats again, and fingers crossed for an uneventful, healthy pregnancy for you!

NJAngel - Thrilled to hear you conceived on your own!! I too was prescribed metformin and clomid and did NOT want to take them. I reluctantly started with the metformin a couple of months ago and each month had a meltdown about starting the clomid. I was always hoping we could get pregnant without too much intervention!

As for the sharp cramps - yes I have had them too - a ton yesterday, but very few today. Odd that I am nervous to NOT be cramping as I know the cramps, pulls and twinges means that things are growing and changing!

Hi girls!

Congratulations!! That's amazing that you got pregnant on an 'off' cycle! Also, I'm really happy to hear someone else is feeling random sharp cramps during the day... I thought it was just me, since everyone else labels theirs as 'mild.' Congrats again, and fingers crossed for an uneventful, healthy pregnancy for you!

I get sharp ones too!!!

im hoping for a little girl... anyone have weird smells. we got arbys for dinner and it smelled like vomit i almost gaged. it was awful i couldn't eat eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->