March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Firsttimer, add me! My EDD is March 17th, unless my ultrasound says otherwise. :) Booking that today, once the MD opens.

As for symptoms for me, I'm having the cramping more at night, peeing every three hours at night, wide awake even though I'm exhausted and falling asleep on the couch. Crazy dreams. I don't know how much of it is nerves vs real pregnancy symptoms.

firsttimer, I'm definitely having some night time hot flashes! I wake up anywhere from midnight to three in the morning burning up, and my house is 68F at all times. It's frustrating because I end up throwing my blanket off of me and then waking up a little later extremely cold haha

redsox, your due date is my birthday 22March is a good day to have a baby! ;)

WISH I WAS HAVING HOT FLUSHES... geez.... wish i was having ANYTHING! lol :)

WISH I WAS HAVING HOT FLUSHES... geez.... wish i was having ANYTHING! lol :)

Honestly, I'm surprised I have anything being I'm only 4 weeks. I didn't notice the being hot thing until this morning. I'm with you though, wish there was something more! It'll come though

Angelica2 - That's exciting to hear as I was the only, lonely one on March 22nd!:hugs:

My birthday is February 14th so this will make the winter a lot more fun!

ANGELICA! I just realized - I am in DC too! So weird. :)

Add me, too please - EDD 20th March, baby No3 after a 7y break.
Current sumptoms: HUNGRY all the time, too sensitive for my high waisted trousers already!

I think this one might be a girl, but who knows! I thought that during my last pregnancy and turned out to be a boy :)

My cramping has subsided which is kind of nice and I'm feeling pretty good!! Spent yesterday in Santa Monica taking in some sun and shopping :D I went to the Drs on Wed and got my blood drawn and tested pos on the urine test there too! Hoping I get the quant hcg results back today, but get the feeling I won't until Monday. Still haven't told our parents yet...

Hi all....
Huge Gratz on BFP's Im due 19th as far as I know :haha:

Please may i join! EDD 15th March!:happydance:

Symptoms seemed to have calmed down for the last two days but willing them to come back:dohh: but generally tired and tender breasts and a craving for cucumber - i don't like cucumber but have eaten nearly a whole one by the end of each day!!

Im just really tired and hot/flushed didnt think this was my month at all... :hugs:

I'm amazed at how many of your doctors will do a blood test. I've never had that happen - is it standard for you?

Not much in the way of symptoms here, other than total nerves and worry! :)

Blood tests have always been standard With my insurance. They screen for a million things--took five medium vials of blood!

This is my second pregnancy and both times they have done blood test to confirm. I am still anxiously awaiting the results and oddly won't feel it's for real until I have them! My SIL has a baby 2 years ago and she went to midwives and NEVER had a blood test of any kind. I think it depends on the practice you go to.

I didn't even see a doctor! Just phoned my GP surgery and asked for an appointment with the midwife. Haven't had bloods done yet, they'll be taken next week at my booking appointment. Those will be for HIV, rubella, syphilis, checking iron levels etc. I think it's quite unusual in my area for them to do a blood test to confirm pregnancy.

Can i join? Edd march 11th. Went in for my first apt yesterday and all they did was a ee test...ultrasound on tuesday!!
Has anyone else been feeling colder than normal? Normally i am warm and now i am chilled all of the time. Other symptoms: sore breasts, cramps, lower back pain when standing, tired, increased appetire/food aversions.

RedSox, I know, I still can't believe it is real! I kind of want to tell my parents now...but then I worry bc it is so early. I am going to visit them in 3 weeks so I'm trying to decide if I want to tell them now or then...

So it's only been a few days and now I have a concern on my hands - they did my bloodwork at 11 dpo and just told me it was 55 and told me they were concerned it's low. I ovulated on CD 18 of a 32 day cycle and from what I see online this is still an okay HCG. I can't believe I am having to freak out already! Husband isn't home until Sunday and I was all excited to tell him...now feeling extremely deflated/depressed. Anyone have any positive experiences to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->