March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

So it's only been a few days and now I have a concern on my hands - they did my bloodwork at 11 dpo and just told me it was 55 and told me they were concerned it's low. I ovulated on CD 18 of a 32 day cycle and from what I see online this is still an okay HCG. I can't believe I am having to freak out already! Husband isn't home until Sunday and I was all excited to tell him...now feeling extremely deflated/depressed. Anyone have any positive experiences to share?

I am sure it will be okay!! Can they see you today to do another draw? Xoxo

HI all,

I found out I was pregnant couple of days ago and it still hasn't sunk in!! I have sore boobs and weeing lots in the middle of the night!!! Apart from that I don't feel any different but I want to!! Can't wait to start getting a bump!

Very excited though, my EDD is 15th March and I would love a couple of buddies to chat to on here as it is my first XXX

Yup I found out yesterday I am 4 weeks pregnant :)

Symptoms were similar but different (!) to a normal cycle:
- Had cramps but they were more in my back and not as severe
- Had pink spotting (which I never have)
- Started with the nausea yesterday - joyous!
- Constipation (usually get the opposite around this time of the month)
- Absolutely SHATTERED!! Things are very different with a 16-month-old in tow!!!!!
- Just feel pregnant

So far very similar to my last pregnancy (even have exactly the same due date as my LO, which is March 19th).

All the best ladies x

So it's only been a few days and now I have a concern on my hands - they did my bloodwork at 11 dpo and just told me it was 55 and told me they were concerned it's low. I ovulated on CD 18 of a 32 day cycle and from what I see online this is still an okay HCG. I can't believe I am having to freak out already! Husband isn't home until Sunday and I was all excited to tell him...now feeling extremely deflated/depressed. Anyone have any positive experiences to share?

I am sure it will be okay!! Can they see you today to do another draw? Xoxo

Hi Flaneuse,

Too late to draw today. So mad as I asked on Wednesday to have another draw on Friday (today) and they insisted on next week. Talked to my midwives (I'm at an OB practice now) and they said that if it's calculated from conception I am in the normal range. Trying to calm down but I just want to bawl!

Thanks for your support - I haven't told a soul in the world and this is so hard to keep bottled up.

If the midwives say it is normal than I wouldn't worry!! Don't let the ob office ruin your joy. They are probably used to being overly cautious.

Have you thought of any fun ways to tell DH?

Thanks Flaneuse - I am trying to calm down, but after the loss in January I was on edge to begin with!

I was thinking about taking a little appleseed and wrapping it in a jewelry box - a little more obtuse than a pregnancy test! Trying to come up with a cute little note to put under it to tell him it's the size of our little 'seed.'

So hard to stay excited about it now, but I have looked ALL over the internet and this chart seems encouraging. Why did this have to happen on a Friday so I am in agony all weekend?

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I have to remind myself I was only 11 dpo on the draw and who knows when I implanted? For the praying kind - please say a little one for me.

I found out on monday that i'm preggars too! Shocked, excited, nervous! We had 2 M/C last year so praying this one is a sticky, was slightly worried cos had really mild cramps not painful at all and after reading this thread realise that this is normal! been freaking out a bit. So thank you ladies for putting my mind at rest! I have a son who is 12 so can't remember that far back if I had cramps. Had lots of symptoms so far, peeing loads, not sleeping but oh sooooo tired, lower back pain, nausea, burning throat, and now slight tummy cramps so hopefully this time all good signs ;)
Not sure on dates but the due date calculator going back to my LMP puts me in the 5 week mark but when tested on tuesday CB Digi said 2-3 so who knows but going on my LMP and the due date calculator is saying my due date is March 13th!!! EEEEK going to take it one day at a time but try and cherish every moment ;) I'm loving the symtoms as they make it feel more real ;)
Good luck everyone H&H 9 months to all ;)
Love Kas xxx

Congrats Kas! It's going to be so much fun for you to have your 12 year old around as a helper! :)

:hi: I am due March 16th I am 5 weeks pregnant today. ( My due date may change with my ultrasound next week. My DH and I did IVF this month and found out monday we were pregnant. My HCG results have been doubling every 48 hours but are low. Started at 10 Monday. Wednesday was 32 and today was 72. Doctor was worried when it was 10 but now is saying its good it is doubling every 48 hours. I just wish the levels would climb much higher already. I go back Monday for another blood test.

Question I have been spotting brown and pink for a couple days. My doctor said 40% of women bleed in early pregnancy and unless I have cramps and gushing blood not to worry. Does anyone have spotting??? Is been on and off for 2 days and the more water I drink the less frequently I spot :shrug:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!

I found out on monday that i'm preggars too! Shocked, excited, nervous! We had 2 M/C last year so praying this one is a sticky, was slightly worried cos had really mild cramps not painful at all and after reading this thread realise that this is normal! been freaking out a bit. So thank you ladies for putting my mind at rest! I have a son who is 12 so can't remember that far back if I had cramps. Had lots of symptoms so far, peeing loads, not sleeping but oh sooooo tired, lower back pain, nausea, burning throat, and now slight tummy cramps so hopefully this time all good signs ;)
Not sure on dates but the due date calculator going back to my LMP puts me in the 5 week mark but when tested on tuesday CB Digi said 2-3 so who knows but going on my LMP and the due date calculator is saying my due date is March 13th!!! EEEEK going to take it one day at a time but try and cherish every moment ;) I'm loving the symtoms as they make it feel more real ;)
Good luck everyone H&H 9 months to all ;)
Love Kas xxx

Last time I was pregnant I had a lotttt of cramping it even turned into a burn where I thought my stomach was on fire (no bleeding tho) and doctor said it was normal. We had to end that pregnancy at 14 weeks bc the baby was very sick and that is why we did IVF to do genetic testing to make sure our little baby this time is healthy!! I do not want cramps this time around just because I am spotting so I would freak out buttt last time I had tunssss of cramps and the pregnancy was going fine. I know its hard not to worry. I worry so much that I even thought maybe I should not sing anymore because it uses stomach muscles and I do not want to cause a MC by using stomach muscles :dohh:

Hello, ladies i am new but this made me feel welcomed im due in march tooo!!! Jus found out 7/14

I have felt sick as a dog since yesterday evening and had achy breasts. I kept waking up all through the night feeling uncomfortable and yuk. We have to travel today for a family party, not looking forward to it.

Hello everyone.

Cpngratulations and H&H 9 months to you all.

I am currently expecting my third child after a loss in February. I am due the 19th of March.

I am really suffering with evening morning sickness, where as I had all day sickness with my girls. So maybe a boy this time? It would be interesting to find out.

Just so everybody knows I'm 5 weeks today!!! :) YAY!

MsCrow- Sorry you are feeling sick! My little one has been giving me an upset belly at night time which makes he hard to sleep!!!! But I am not overly tired or anything!!! It just seems the last few day's that baby HATES food haha!

SeaThreePeeO- Welcome and H&H 9 to you 2!!

:hi: I am due March 16th I am 5 weeks pregnant today. ( My due date may change with my ultrasound next week. My DH and I did IVF this month and found out monday we were pregnant. My HCG results have been doubling every 48 hours but are low. Started at 10 Monday. Wednesday was 32 and today was 72. Doctor was worried when it was 10 but now is saying its good it is doubling every 48 hours. I just wish the levels would climb much higher already. I go back Monday for another blood test.

Question I have been spotting brown and pink for a couple days. My doctor said 40% of women bleed in early pregnancy and unless I have cramps and gushing blood not to worry. Does anyone have spotting??? Is been on and off for 2 days and the more water I drink the less frequently I spot :shrug:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!
I'm spotting brown this morning Addie:hugs: And I'm also due March 16th:) Thats reassuring to know that it happens to 40%! I had it with my last baby and she's fine:) Sadle I had a mmc in April so I am a little more panicked this time though:(

Redsox - keep positive hun, i bet its all fine. Try not to stress - easier said then done i know, but its not good for you OR little one.

kas75 - Hun, im intrigued! My name is Kas too.... whats yours short for? Im the only Kas i know so thought it odd haha

Congrats to all the newbies!!

Last night i went to see harry potter and had to go to the loo half way thru... my tummy was AWFUL. sorry tmi but i had cramps and a bit of diahorrea... is this normal? thru the night my tummy made weird noises lol. Not got any syptoms so bit concerned... is this normal??

ive updated the list - hope ive not missed anyone off :) not got the best memory at the best of times, let alone when got ''baby brain''!!

Redsox - keep positive hun, i bet its all fine. Try not to stress - easier said then done i know, but its not good for you OR little one.

kas75 - Hun, im intrigued! My name is Kas too.... whats yours short for? Im the only Kas i know so thought it odd haha

Congrats to all the newbies!!

Last night i went to see harry potter and had to go to the loo half way thru... my tummy was AWFUL. sorry tmi but i had cramps and a bit of diahorrea... is this normal? thru the night my tummy made weird noises lol. Not got any syptoms so bit concerned... is this normal??

OMG I have been having the same, cramps with the runs sometimes.. Its normally at night but it got so bad I thought I was about to loose the baby or something but it ended up fixing itself but then it happened again the next night.. I think my baby just hates food hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->