March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Redsox - keep positive hun, i bet its all fine. Try not to stress - easier said then done i know, but its not good for you OR little one.

kas75 - Hun, im intrigued! My name is Kas too.... whats yours short for? Im the only Kas i know so thought it odd haha

Congrats to all the newbies!!

Last night i went to see harry potter and had to go to the loo half way thru... my tummy was AWFUL. sorry tmi but i had cramps and a bit of diahorrea... is this normal? thru the night my tummy made weird noises lol. Not got any syptoms so bit concerned... is this normal??

OMG I have been having the same, cramps with the runs sometimes.. Its normally at night but it got so bad I thought I was about to loose the baby or something but it ended up fixing itself but then it happened again the next night.. I think my baby just hates food hahah

THANK GOD. i was like - i know i cooked my dinner thouroughly! :wacko:

i will relax about it then. Its just hard because ive really not got any other syptoms. TMI but my bbs are sore if i poke them - but only mildy. If i dont touch them they feel normal lol.. No nausea, no hot flushes, no ultra smell sense....

... i had hot flushes and ultra smell sense with the MC...so wondering why not this time?

Gosh i need to just relax i think ... :thumbup:

Oh and I didn't realize there were previous pages with new comers since I was on last! haha so WELCOME and CONGRATS!!

Redsox - keep positive hun, i bet its all fine. Try not to stress - easier said then done i know, but its not good for you OR little one.

kas75 - Hun, im intrigued! My name is Kas too.... whats yours short for? Im the only Kas i know so thought it odd haha

Congrats to all the newbies!!

Last night i went to see harry potter and had to go to the loo half way thru... my tummy was AWFUL. sorry tmi but i had cramps and a bit of diahorrea... is this normal? thru the night my tummy made weird noises lol. Not got any syptoms so bit concerned... is this normal??

OMG I have been having the same, cramps with the runs sometimes.. Its normally at night but it got so bad I thought I was about to loose the baby or something but it ended up fixing itself but then it happened again the next night.. I think my baby just hates food hahah

THANK GOD. i was like - i know i cooked my dinner thouroughly! :wacko:

i will relax about it then. Its just hard because ive really not got any other syptoms. TMI but my bbs are sore if i poke them - but only mildy. If i dont touch them they feel normal lol.. No nausea, no hot flushes, no ultra smell sense....

... i had hot flushes and ultra smell sense with the MC...so wondering why not this time?

Gosh i need to just relax i think ... :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry, it won't do baby any good any way! I have had symptoms on and off but only mildly! I noticed today my sense of smell is picking up :dohh:

Hey everyone, just to confirm/confide, I've not had the best stomach either. I read somewhere most get constipated but some women can go the other way too.

Ok, I can safely report that sitting on a busy train feeling sick is no fun!

Hey everyone, just to confirm/confide, I've not had the best stomach either. I read somewhere most get constipated but some women can go the other way too.

Ok, I can safely report that sitting on a busy train feeling sick is no fun!

Poor thing!!!!

:hi: I am due March 16th I am 5 weeks pregnant today. ( My due date may change with my ultrasound next week. My DH and I did IVF this month and found out monday we were pregnant. My HCG results have been doubling every 48 hours but are low. Started at 10 Monday. Wednesday was 32 and today was 72. Doctor was worried when it was 10 but now is saying its good it is doubling every 48 hours. I just wish the levels would climb much higher already. I go back Monday for another blood test.

Question I have been spotting brown and pink for a couple days. My doctor said 40% of women bleed in early pregnancy and unless I have cramps and gushing blood not to worry. Does anyone have spotting??? Is been on and off for 2 days and the more water I drink the less frequently I spot :shrug:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!
I'm spotting brown this morning Addie:hugs:
And I'm also due March 16th:) Thats reassuring to know that it happens to
40%! I had it with my last baby and she's fine:) Sadle I had a mmc in April so
I am a little more panicked this time though:(

I'm sorry about ur mc did it start off with light bleeding? I have had it the last 3 days it's always a bit more in the morning but my doctor said it's normal bc it collects at night so it's normal to b a bit more. I have gotten up 3 times this morning and so far not a drop!!! I hope it is gone for good I do not want to
worry anymore. Monday I go back for bloods and I am praying my numbers way more than double so I can fully relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I have a family wedding this weekend my friend of 26 years ( I am 26 so my entire life) is marrying my husbands cousin and I am in the wedding. I got a dress I love but u can see my stomach in it and my stomach is a bit bloated ( doc said it's normal especiY with IVF ) so I look pregnant a bit. I have to wear another dress that doesn't show it I do not want people to ask me if I am questions we r waiting till 14 weeks after the cvs test that confirms baby is healthy to tell muons outside our parents and brothers. Have u told anyone you are pregnant?

firsttimer1 please could you add me? :)

I am due 19th March and it is bubba #2!! x

first timer - thanks i know you are right about the worrying. i am going to do my best to just pray and see what will be.

as for the stomach issues - i was already massively constipated by 5 weeks or so with my M/c and i had extra extra HIGH hcg then.

when i was out having my retail therapy last night in an effort to calm down, i had a bit of an urgent attack.:blush: looks like things are going to the opposite way this time! glad others are having similar as i very typically get one bout of diarrhea before AF and of course that just made me a little more freaked.

addie - i totally understand about wanting to keep it under wraps. last time my husband could not help himself and blabbed the news to a bunch of people! it was cute he was so excited, but of course really yucky when he had to break the news several weeks later that all was not well.

maybe you could get a belly band or spanx to contain the bloat a little? i know i already have quite the little bloat bump too!

enjoy your little secret. :)

I'm sorry about ur mc did it start off with light bleeding? I have had it the last 3 days it's always a bit more in the morning but my doctor said it's normal bc it collects at night so it's normal to b a bit more. I have gotten up 3 times this morning and so far not a drop!!! I hope it is gone for good I do not want to
worry anymore. Monday I go back for bloods and I am praying my numbers way more than double so I can fully relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I have a family wedding this weekend my friend of 26 years ( I am 26 so my entire life) is marrying my husbands cousin and I am in the wedding. I got a dress I love but u can see my stomach in it and my stomach is a bit bloated ( doc said it's normal especiY with IVF ) so I look pregnant a bit. I have to wear another dress that doesn't show it I do not want people to ask me if I am questions we r waiting till 14 weeks after the cvs test that confirms baby is healthy to tell muons outside our parents and brothers. Have u told anyone you are pregnant?
Interestingly the m/c started with red spotting in the evening, rather than brown spotting in the morning! So maybe we are definately good after all! I feel reasured, thankyou:)
I know that bread adds to the bloat, so avoid all bread products if you can, this may help a little:thumbup: How lovely to have a wedding to go to! Are you UK? As the weather is just rotten here atm, just grey and drizzle lol, you'll need to avoid a drink aswell but to avoid suspiscion drink coke and tell people its vodka and coke or something:winkwink: You are allowed a glass so you can join in with the toast:thumbup:
I've not told anybody irl yet apart from DH and he is itching to tell everyone, he was gagging at the bit last night with friends round and I just kept having to steer the conversation else where:dohh: I'd like to keep it quiet for as long as possible aswell, when you've got a few like myself the comments just grate your nerves in the end, 'Where are you going to put this one, under the stairs? You'll have to call it Harry Potter' Insert fake laugh here!!! Then theres always the risk of something going wrong and the world coming out with all the rest of the usual crap 'Probably for the best' 'Wasn't meant to be' Insert large lump hammer here!!!!!:growlmad: So a secret it will say for as long as possible:flower:

Will you find out what your having with the cvs??? Or wait for a surprise!!!!

first timer - thanks i know you are right about the worrying. i am going to do my best to just pray and see what will be.

as for the stomach issues - i was already massively constipated by 5 weeks or so with my M/c and i had extra extra HIGH hcg then.

when i was out having my retail therapy last night in an effort to calm down, i had a bit of an urgent attack.:blush: looks like things are going to the opposite way this time! glad others are having similar as i very typically get one bout of diarrhea before AF and of course that just made me a little more freaked.

addie - i totally understand about wanting to keep it under wraps. last time my husband could not help himself and blabbed the news to a bunch of people! it was cute he was so excited, but of course really yucky when he had to break the news several weeks later that all was not well.

maybe you could get a belly band or spanx to contain the bloat a little? i know i already have quite the little bloat bump too!

I'm glad things look positive for you this time. I did tell a couple friends that I know are going to start IVF to give them hope. We just don't want to announce it bc last time we announced it to everyone then at 14 weeks we had to end the pregnancy bc the baby was sick and that's y as I said we did IVF this time so baby is healthy. We had to go around and tell everyone I was no longer pregnant and it was horrible. This time just parents brothers and a couple friends that r doing IVF. I'll know the sex of he baby at 13 weeks when we do the cvs to check for health so I will announce it then. Hoping I have a healthy pregnancy and I get to announce it in September!!!

Wow - I guess that's a bonus of IVF - getting to know the sex early!:winkwink:

I am really hopeful that we both make it to a place where we can relax and feel fairly secure that these babes will end up in our arms. :)

It's hard to have a m/c at all, but I think the later it is, the more devastating. I am hoping we can both have some confirmation that things are viable and healthy soon.

So happy your families know - I am currently instant messaging with my mom and it's feeling impossible to keep the secret!!! I have to wait so husband is the first to know.

Going to visit my family just days after I should hit 8 weeks, so I am hopeful I can make it to that point and have a scan with good results!

I'm glad things look positive for you this time. I did tell a couple friends that I know are going to start IVF to give them hope. We just don't want to announce it bc last time we announced it to everyone then at 14 weeks we had to end the pregnancy bc the baby was sick and that's y as I said we did IVF this time so baby is healthy. We had to go around and tell everyone I was no longer pregnant and it was horrible. This time just parents brothers and a couple friends that r doing IVF. I'll know the sex of he baby at 13 weeks when we do the cvs to check for health so I will announce it then. Hoping I have a healthy pregnancy and I get to announce it in September!!!

Ohh.. That must have been a terrible experience! I'm sorry you had to go through that! Fingers crossed this baby is a healthy one :) I can't believe you get to find out the sex that early!!!

ANGELICA! I just realized - I am in DC too! So weird. :)

Yes it will definitely make the winter a lot more fun! I'm actually stationed at Bolling AFB, nice to see someone else in here in my area!

I am really hopeful that we both make it to a place where we can relax and feel fairly secure that these babes will end up in our arms. :)

It's hard to have a m/c at all, but I think the later it is, the more devastating. I am hoping we can both have some confirmation that things are viable and healthy soon.

So happy your families know - I am currently instant messaging with my mom and it's feeling impossible to keep the secret!!! I have to wait so husband is the first to know.

Going to visit my family just days after I should hit 8 weeks, so I am hopeful I can make it to that point and have a scan with good results!

Yea it's hard to keep the secret. Good idea waiting for a scan as well to make sure all is well. Just had some red on TP so I hope all is ok I hate blood my god I wish it would just stop if everything is ok or just happen If it's guns happen!! My wish obviously is all is well. I lifted a bag and then I had some red dunk if lifting it did something??

Yea it's hard to keep the secret. Good idea waiting for a scan as well to make sure all is well. Just had some red on TP so I hope all is ok I hate blood my god I wish it would just stop if everything is ok or just happen If it's guns happen!! My wish obviously is all is well. I lifted a bag and then I had some red dunk if lifting it did something??

addie - i know it's so challenging and you are probably in and out of the bathroom checking toilet tissue obsessively. try as much as you can to relax. one of the women at my doctor's office had full periods through 2 of her 3 healthy pregnancies! for multiple cycles! i was stunned by this, but i guess that's why there is 'i didn't even know i was pregnant!' LOL.

honestly it doesn't help in these early days how many ODD things are normal and of course we freak over every little thing.

as for the wedding - pretend you have a migraine? :) give yourself a couple of chances to sit quietly and if anyone asks just say you have a migraine. deflect the conversation by commenting on how gorgeous the bride looks, etc. :)

Thank u that is a good tip :) I will say I'm not feeling great. I am in and out of the bathroom :blush: I should stop that lol. Monday will b here soon enough to see my new levels. I will be very busy this weekend so it will take my mind off it. My biggest fear is to have a m/c during thR ceremony as I am standing up there. I know a bride who had that happen her dress was red and she went to he hospital. How horrible is that!! For some reason I have a good feeling that things will go well despite the spotting. But some parts of the day I think spotting is a warring sign. Your friend who had bleeding makes me feel better and yes that show I didt know I was pregnant they spotting all 9 months. I do hear that spotting after the first 3 months Is not good tho. Ahh waiting is what my life has been the last 7 months n it continues now just have to out it in the back of my head and see what happens.

Ahh I just looked in the mirror and m boobs grew like over night!! I have a d cup to begin with. My friend getting married is a b cup so as we were growing up she was always commenting on how big my boobs were starting at 16 .She still will comment and say ugh you have big boobs I want them. Last time I was pregnant she came rt up to me n she goes " what did u do to ur boobs they r huge u pregnant" she will realize this time as well I have to put my good lie face on!!! :shrug:

yes it does seem like this is ALL about waiting!!! don't know if you feel like it will be a jinx (yes i am that weird in the head right now!) but maybe you wear a pad to the ceremony to quell any fears about bleeding.

yes - go with migraine - or even better - say you had some food that didn't agree with you?? that'll account for the many bathroom trips too! :thumbup:

i really hope the spotting lets up for you - again it seems it's normal for it to happen when AF was expected. my AF is due tomorrow, so i am curious to see if there is any spotting.

is your OB going to stat your monday lab results so you'll know the same day? mine is (after i pushed them a bit) and i am certainly going to insist on another stat draw wednesday. hoping by thursday i can relax a little.

i just want hubs to come home! trying to keep excitement up about telling him....

you are so lucky to be distracted this weekend! have a lovely time at the dinner tonight and ceremony tomorrow. we definitely need to check in on monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->