March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Hellooooooo!!!
Am so pleased you introduced yourself, I do remember seeing your name on the pregnancy thread too so it's nice to finally meet you and as mouse says, no need to have anything useful to say, we've just filled a page on "milking dogs" and you'll have read some of the other random conversations I'm sure! Anyway, welcome along and thanks for the lovely words!! And I know how you feel about the sleep, must be something to do with babies called Z :hugs:
In fact there's a theory for us.... The sttn fairy works in alphabetical order and that's why we're last. :haha:

Hahahahahahaaahahhaa Lozza!!! That would make us first in the list...I don't think A got that particular memo!!! :haha: :haha:

Welcome to the lovely newcomer :thumbup: welcome to the most wonderful grroup of laddies I ever did 'meet'!!! Great story and congrats on baby Z! :kiss:

Will read back now you bloomin chatty lot xxxx

loo - enjoy the swimming (and the quiet....!)

WT - a long chain means that the person buying from me has someone buying from her and she has people buying from them and so on. basically i have about 5 or so house which all have to sell until my buyer gets her money and then has enough to buy my house which in turn means i have enough to buy the house i want etc

geddit?? im not sure my explanation is clear

glad daycare went well and exciting for the boys to have new toys. as for nappies, i change R's loads of times a day but i use washables so i don't mind - if i had to pay though i might get annoyed! lol. im cheap too!

lucky you emera not having to return to work too quickly.

did i imagien you mentioning starting your own business? if so, if you dont mind putting it on the web, what are you going to do?

Cuppie, i had to go back when Roh was 8 months old last time and it was a wrench, so made sure i could take longer this time! I do plan to start my own business, but as we are relocating, i'll start up when we've moved, otherwise its like doing the start up twice! To start with i'll be doing trade supplies of homemade cakes and patisserie items to small cafes etc. where they don't have the facilities to make their own products in-house. That should be quick and easy, less marketing and more legwork, which is cheaper, and i know for a fact there is a market for it. Plus i have a good idea of the costings and my potential profit from that area. Once i have an income for that i'll start with the other side of it, which will be wedding/celebration cakes and favours and alternative bouquets. Much more fun! ;)

Sorry to come on and not comment on recent posts....i am soooo upset...sitting car in town in Camberley crying. Was looking through early pics of M last night and i asked hubby where the ones of her first born naked on me were...granted i look rough but still want them. Sounds like he returned his broken phone to Orange with them on....he doesnt have them any more!!! We bought a new camera ffs....i hate phone photos for that reason...easily lost.

Sooo upset...i am never going to.get those moments back again....i dont know what to do. Nothing i.guess...they are lost. Gutted

sorry for pity party x

Aww Mitch :hugs: Thats such a shame! I lost so many pictures of Roh when my phone was stolen. I know it's not the same as those first few, but still, i'll never get those pictures back, and they are all unique. I have my phone set to auto upload to dropbox every day now, just in case. Just :hugs: to you. xxx

Mitch, I'm SO sorry hon!!! Can you contact the company about it? I know it's a long shot, but you never know....

No, the sttn fairy is not alphabetical - we have AWFUL nights right now, and A is definitely one of the first on the list! I think the fairy started in the middle of the alphabet with Mitch's M....

Good letter, Emera! Hope you get a response!

WT, so nice that your boys like daycare!! I'd be upset about the diapers too - A doesn't get changed nearly that often, especially when she hasn't pooped, and diapers are expensive!!!

Mitch - so sorry hon xx BIG :hugs::hugs: to you. Not the same, but you will always have the memories (trite I know :nope:) xxxx

Made me realise how few photos we have of me and her....going to change that this week ...going to sort some makeup on me and snap away. So sad

Yes defo make sure you take some of you and M. I had to ask OH on hol to take some of us...I have taken sooooo many of father and daughter and it dawned on me that although I hate how I look in photos I will regret it when she's older and we don't have photos of both of us with A - DO IT. :thumbup:

Hope you're ok lovely lady xxx :flower:

It made me realise that i didnt let hubby take too many early on cos i looked tired and a bit ropey....looking back i realise how stupid that was!! Oh well will get loads this week and at centre parcs in 2 weeks...wont make up for lost ones but it may help me feel better

Had M weigh today....14lb 9oz!!!! Made me remember how small she was when born and wishing i.had captured it more....cant imagine her ever being that small. My little angel is no longer little:cry:

:( Mitch! Did you email any of those photos to anyone or text them? I don't blame you for crying.

Emera, sorry you had to deal with such rudeness. But lol at the idea that his jobis just driving the bus without having to take on passengers! That sounds like something from a Roald Dahl book.

Bluebird, welcome (back)! Hope you keep posting as needed for support!

Loo and Mitch, great job on the weight gain (your babies', that is :haha: ).

Sorry to those with not so great sleep. The bad thing about having the youngest baby on the thread is that I have all of these exciting phases to look forward to. :dohh:

Trying to get into a bit of a routine... I think we actually have one, but trying to pin it down.

3 am (ish) - feed
6 am (ish) - feed
8 am (ish) - feed (she's in bed so she just sort of grabs the boob and eats)
8:30-10:30 -wake up

Never mind, we don't have a routine! :rofl:

:cry: Mitch - that's made me really sad for you too :cry: we had phone photo's but knowing how crap I am with pics I had them all printed off (twice!) and uploaded them to photobucket just in case!

Emera - great letter, cheeky git bus driver :growlmad:

aww mitch that is so sad. we also don't have many photos of me and babe at first because i thought i looked terrible but also i was so excited to see other people holding him that i was the one taking the photos. no-one thought to take photos of me... i have to make a real effort now.

got nct girls soming over tomorrow so i need to make a cake.

any suggestions? im leaning towards an apricot and almond cake. its supposed to have soured cream in it but i have yoghurt and that works fine.

Mitch - Sorry about your photos! I thought I had accidently deleted all of Keiras pictures and my heart just sank. Crushing! I have barely any pictures of her with me as OH is terrible at taking pictures and everyone else is too busy wanting pictures with her to think that I might want one or two. I think that must be normal though, I have ONE picture of me with my mom as a baby.

Emera - I love your letter! I'm always writing letters to companies because if they don't know something is wrong they can't fix it. I hope you get a good response from them.

3 hours until our weigh in and her shots. I'm sort of dreading it.

Missy appears on FB pretty regularly, hope she's not forgotten us! And kym, and all the pregnant lads who've disappeared, Widger, Newfie, Joanna and blessed.

Mitch - bummer about the photos, maybe some were texted on?

I think Z def has night and day feeding confused. He fed at 11 when he woke up, then hasn't really seemed hungry since. I've tried to make him feed a couple of times but he brings it back:shrug: today's been a strange one.

Cupcake - that cake sounds delicious and healthy (yoghurt and fruit) so I'm sure your nct girls will live it!
Emera - good letter!
WT - your daycare feedbacks made me think the one that includes nappies in their fees is the one to go for, although I bet they change far less frequently!!
Loo - hope swimming went well, tomorrow for us assuming I'm awake this time.

Oh, and I think we need to replace our dishwasher, gutted. It's not even very old but probably just out of its warranty. Just what you want on maternity pay!

Thanks for the support ladies....i have stopped crying and feel alot better. Nothing can replace those first photos but i have got a few with M only a week old....lying naked on me after feeding draped in a muslin...she was only one week old:kiss:...they are gorgeous.
And i just spent an hour of M naked play taking loads of photos...even allowing myself to be in them....would post up here but she is without clothing:haha:. Oh the photos werent texted to anyone...they were immediately after birth with her covered in gunk:haha:...so purely for mummy and daddy:flower:

Anyway sorry for posts being me me me....

WT...regards my posting about poop...well start as we mean to go on. Cant be lulling the newcomers into a false sense of security:haha:

Emera...great complaint letter...hope you get a reply and apology x

Blimey cant remember anything else...so sorry ladies

Cupcake...have a lovely recipe for a lemon and poppy seed drizzle cake...its lush

Have a first aid course tonight that i completely forgot about....catch you all later x x

Love to you all x

Oh lordy! I'm SOOOO behind. I'm so sorry. I got a bit behind when I was all busy and now I can't catch up.

Who wants to update me? Has anything exciting happened? T is 4 months today. Awoooop. OH is away all week so i'm busy/bored/knackered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->