March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

A poos once every 1-2 days. Never at night though. She's had this pattern for ages though. I think every baby is different, and there is no real 'normal' especially for breastfed babies.

OMG im just laughing so hard abouts ft . I forgot she hated that word .

Ok... so t has gone from a boy who'd go down at 7, wake up at 5 to one who goes down at 6.30 and gets up at 10.30, 3, 5, 6, 7.... whhhhhyyyyyy?

Gees chatty tonight much....

Will try and catch up properly tomorrow...just wanted to say hi...have been doing college work tonight...sucks!!! Off to crash out x x

anyone else watching Show Me Your Money? its a program where everyone in a company reveals to their colleagues how much they own. i am in shock at how much some people earn!! crazy high salaries

poop - prob 1 or 2 here and he also never poops at night but does have an extremely wet nappy in the morning

Emera, nooooo! God, I need sleep. Oh and we can adds 10.47 wake upon there. Think I might just have him in my room again tonight.

Ok thanks, just wondering. Guess there is no 'normal' and nothing has really changed so I'm sure it's fine.

Ps.... I just fed t and he was on and off loads. Then I git changed fir bed and found there was mustard on myboob. Wow. I'm gross

Missy, its not permanent! Normally only lasts a couple of weeks max! :hugs:

:haha: Missy! Sorry - but doesn't it get everywhere!!

Just looking into the 'dropbox' thing that some of you were talking about - and although I'm not 100% sure how it works - I've just read that people who already have an account can get more space by recommending others - if anyone would like extra space - let me know, and I'll PM my email address....

Think I'm in the same boat as most of you - I like taking the pictures - and therefore am not in an awful lot of them...... hadn't realised that my OH had taken some of the pictures that he did - while I was in the hospital - and although they are ropey - I'm glad he did!

Birdy. I'm a dropboxer... will send u a link if you send me your email.

I save my photos on my pc, ohs pc, Facebook, and phone ones to dropbox, too many on the camera for that though. X

Ooh, ooh, me! I'll take your referral! But I shouldn't hog, I know other lads use it as well--Lozza and Emera at least. :blush: If nobody else bites, I'll send you the link!

anyone else watching Show Me Your Money? its a program where everyone in a company reveals to their colleagues how much they own. i am in shock at how much some people earn!! crazy high salaries

I want to work at Pimlico Plumbers!!

And let's say you'll be Birdie before FT makes you Poobird.

I've PM'd Missy - hope that is ok - don't really know what 'etiquette' is - hope I haven't offended anyone!

Mouse, can you email me the Dropbox link?

Missy, :rofl: at the mustard. I can see that being unpopular! And :happydance: for the bathroom.

Emera, sorry about the visit of the snot/general yuck monster. Hopefully he'll go away really soon!

Mitch, I hope the work went ok.

Poo, A seems to have recently figured out that this is a good thing o do every day and not hold it for four days, which was her preferred timing for the first three months of her life! We had a poomageddon yesterday though - it got up to her nipples! And through three layers of clothing! Yuck!

AFM, I'm feeling sorry for myself. It appears AF has arrived :( I've also developed thrush and feel like poo. Last time I had thrush it was the first sign I had that I was pregnant with A and I kinda madly hoped it had happened again but no, this time it is indicating the opposite. :(

In other news, I weighed myself today for the first time since 32 weeks... And ... I now weigh 17kgs less! :wohoo: I think thats about 38 pounds. And... I weigh ... 6kgs less than I did at my booking appointment so there are some good things about today!

No, of course not! I didn't want to leave your request hanging but also wanted to spread the referrals around.

"Don't really know what etiquette is" could be our group motto. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->