March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

MrsC - I sat in tears like many the other ladies - im so so sorry to hear your dad is still unwell - i bet you and E are a source of comfort for him at present and like the other ladies have said E wont remember this so keep going day to day - you are doing amazing - and we are always here to listen and offer virtual hugs xxxxxxx

Cuppie - when we switch E to FF(combi at present) i was a nightmare - my hubby was off for a week and did ever feed (she wouldnt feed if i was in the room) and E finally took to it.

Mitch - we are getting on great - im FF through the day and BF first feed, last feed and 1 night feed - E has taken to it really well (after a rough start)

Sorry if ive forgotten anything else been a long day and we are heading to bed soon

L xx

Chinese Food. We are having Chinese Food. *giddy*

Just doing some browsing on one of my favourite baby sites and thought i'd link these for the cow lovers amongst us! ;)

Moooo!

Wait. Emera. Your display picture just made me do a double take. LOL!

MsC, you are doing an amazing job. As a mom and as a daughter. Im sure its not easy but im glad you are getting to spend so much time with your dad. Massive :hugs: for you and your family. I am so glad your dad has E as a source of happiness in this tough time, she is adorable. :kiss:

Lozza- we also moved E to her own room this week. Each night is getting a little bit easier but it does feel empty in our room. Can't believe how fast they are growing.

We've been watching tons of Olympics, hope you all are having a lovely weekend x x x:flower:

Emera, I want those! I don't even particularly like cows either! (that being said, I don't have strong feelings either way!!)

Uh oh emera!!! Good luck with clean up :)
Can't believe all the flippin medals last night!!! Amazing. Cried a bit!
Had BIL and his lady over for (soggy) BBQ last night, was yummy! Honey mustard chicken, sausages, burgers, salad, curried coconut courgette couscous and baked blueberry cheesecake! So the shred/diet starts for me tomorrow!!!!
N bouncing away in his jumperoo...loves it! Another 7-3-7 night for us :dance: but I feel like its going to take a long time to catch up on that sleep!
Glad photoshoot went well Mitch!
Bathroom looking awesome missy!
Nik 10% off asking price is normal but no reason why you can't put a cheeky offer in!
Cuppie...how are you getting on with the bottles?? Big :hugs:
Vitfa glad E taking combi well now xx
Loo hope you're having a fantabulous hol!!!

Oops Emera...what a wake up!!! :haha:

Waula - what a great round-up! Can I just copy :rofl: bbq sounds bloody lovely, esp that couscous and cheesecake...mmmmmmmm!!!

Yup, 10% is the norm - not sure they'll take that as only been on market a week and prices around this area seem to hold their own (which is good as a seller not so good as a buyer!) We're trying to put one in that isn't too cheeky that they don't think we're seriousabout buying as they prob won't accept first offer! Dad said its worth the asking price (doh) so needs thinking about (I really love it).

A did a 7.30-3.30-7.30 again which is good!!!! Well done Waula and N on good sleep too!!!!

Xxxxx

Good luck Nik with the offer...it's scary stuff! I know it's not great as a buyer but if houses are holding value it will be a good investment and you have low risk for negative equity!! Great sleep for A too... One wake up seems much more manageable :)

:cloud9: n fell asleep mid burping and is now snoozing like a newborn on my shoulder. Gorgeous way to spend a Sunday morning. I can hardly remember a time without him. I love him so much more than I ever thought possible... Gotta love the oxytocin induced love fest!!!!!

mm... poo party. nice.

good luck on the house nic!

we also viewed a house yesterday which we have fallen in love with. its majorly over budget so the only option we have is to make a cheeky offer. we don't think it will get accepted because it is so cheeky but we live in hope!

so sorry to hear about your dad MsC and hope you are coping ok. it must be hard xx

we had a break through with the ff yesterday. my mum gave him 4oz and then about 15 mins later i gave him 5oz!!! amazing so he had 9oz in one feed basically. then he had some pureed veg in the afternoon and then once it goes past 5.30pm i bf him.

basically i think as long as he has one big feed or 2 smaller ones during the working day then that is fine.

plus he took the second bottle from a NUK bottle with a silicone teat rather than latex which is great because the latex ones are a paint o sterilise (you can't leave them in liquid) and you have to buy them seperately to the bottle (the bottles come with silicone).

feels like a success to me!

Cuppie, great news about the bottle breakthrough! I think you are right about the volume of milk, once he's eating a full diet after 6 months then a good feed like he took will be plenty to see him through the daytime when you aren't there :). Must be such a relief! :hugs:
Hope that the vendors of your respective houses Nic and Cuppie are keen on a bt of cheek! ;)

I'm looking for something to rent in the Exeter area at the moment. Its a pain only internet hunting.

Awesome news cuppie!!! Bet you're so relieved. Exciting about the house too!!! Seems like a lot of us will be moving houses :) exciting
How are your boobs holding up with the changeover to combi cuppie?
DH is spring cleaning the house...he never ever does housework but I'm not complaining!!!!
Lozza how's Z and you doing? X

Waula! I am jealous of the cleaning hubby... And the fab sleep, and the baby kipping on your shoulder..

Emera, i'm not jealous of the poo party, or the Internet house hunting.

Amazing house news though. Cuppie is this one better than the last one?

I'm knackered, just did the shred... Only got about 15 minutes into it though as oh came home and I was embarrassed

emera, if you want any help house hunting let me know as your looking in my neck of the woods! although i think you know the area already?

waula - boobs ok-ish. had to express a bit this morn as lefty was feeling like a blocked duct. bit of massaging and its gone now but i am being vigilant. but on the whole not too bad!

crappy rainy day here today...

and lucky you on dh cleaning the house!!!!

Is it 3 weeks already missy??? Yay for OH being home :)

lads - just to say quickly i AM reading but no time to post properly... yet.... about to go out to a champagne tea party.... but just wanted to say quickly,

crow - :hugs: E is a star :hugs:

Mitch - glad the shoot went well, when do u get piccies? cant wait to see

shredders - keep shredding!

but im one to talk. didnt do it yesterday so day 7 is tonight - boo. Had a chinese last night too so got to work EXTRA hard this week... gah.

anyway...rambling... will ctch up later.... love to all - enjoy your sunday :)

No, Waula. Not 3 weeks but he's come home for two nights before the next (award nominated - eek!) project starts.

X

ooh champagne tea party, sounds fancy!

well done missey on doing the shred!

house - the actual house is much better but the garden is a lot smaller. i very much doubt we will get it as it is £100k over budget!!!!!!! we are not getting excited yet. Still it gives us hope that we will like other houses after the one we lost.

Hi all.....

Exciting about all the new house stuff on here...i miss the excitement of viewing etc....but not the stress it brings. 10% off asking price is not unreasonable but if its new to market and they havent found anywhere yet...they may hold out for nearer asking price. Excited about our extension now...bound to drag on but cant wait to see plans:happydance:

Vitfa..great news on combi.freding. And wooop wooop cupcake on the breakthrough with ff x

Waula ...jealous of the shoulder sleep x
Emera....poop for the poop party
Missy...yeah for oh being home

For me....photo shoot went well i.think...he got loads of different.shots....all 3 of us, me with M, hubby with M and M on her own. Two.different outfits for her x. She got grouchy about 40 mins in but was to.be expected. She is not a smile for everyone.baby straight awsy...very thoughtful...although obviously liked Lozza....she got smiles quickly ha ha

Went to a hen do last night...first.time out without having to.think.about expressing, bf etc etc so much.more relaxed....feeling ok...not hungover which.is a bonus....just having a Starbucks that hubby picked up and brought home....yum x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->