March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Waiting for final too, F seems to be waiting up for it as well, although she's approaching meltdown now. :dohh:
I think this baby is faulty, where is the repairman!?

nearly time for the 100m final!!!

mitch - i agree with what emera said, the puree will still be useful to begin with. and ditto that 6m+ can have pretty much everything.

R is a cutie, he now holds his sippy cup with 2 hands and will hold it up to his mouth and drink. then he gets bored and prefers to wave it around and let water drip everywhere. i had to change him this afternoon as he was so wet!

R enjoys his food, i gave him a whole banana the other day for him to hold and he gummed/ate the end of it. i took it away after a bit as it was my lunch and i wanted to eat it and was curious to see what he would do with a piece of food rather than puree!

mitch - she will let you know when she is ready x

BOLT...wow...!!!

Night night, sleep tight lads and lad-babies xxx

Wooop Bolt indeed

BTW M loves her new jumperoo...needs something under her feet and hasnt got the hang of mega bouncing but does move it a bit...loves the toys and being on her feet:happydance:

Mission sippy cup with water this week...have 3 different ones so trying all :haha:

BED aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh x

He lasted 3.5 hours in his own room... Gradually going for longer! Will try and put him back when he's fed !

Sorry ladies I am so far behind its silly I even try to catch up! Hope your all well!!

We have been super busy these last few weeks. The only chance I normally get to read on here is when babies asleep and I've been using that time to watch the olympics and do housework!

We are doing well. Will be starting food in about 2 weeks (waiting for DH to be home) I was planing on waiting till 6 months but I think B is ready now. He is still satisfied with just milk but he watches everyone like a hawk when they are eating and gives this sad look like where's mine! His getting much better at sitting too! Last about 20secs on his own sometimes. Ok grumpy baby have to go!!

:hi: wouldluv, glad all well at your end xx
:hi: msC... Hope you , E and your papa are doing ok. Thinking of you. Xx
Lozza hope Z went back down ok xxx
I love climbing back into bed...in fact I love bed.
Going to start shredding with a vengeance tomorrow...Mitch...Missy...you with me??! Xx

I love bed too. So much.

Yeah shred for me... Once oh has left.

Hope the baby goes back to sleep...

Wasn't bolt amazing?? I love him... I love Blake as well though.

Hi wouldluv! It's sooo hard to catch up when you're far behind... Good to see you!

X

Mmm bed! Its soo the best place in the world! Currently sharing mine with Roh and F and watching Postman Pat! :haha:

Can't believe I'm saying this, and anyone who knows me would probably go in to shock instantly but, I think I want to "shred" too, even though I don't know what it means!! It sounds like its going to hurt a lot, and for now, that sounds like a really good thing! :haha:

Yay!!! Get in on the shredding emera!!!!! :dance: I think roh is going to find it hilarious!!!!!!

Shred starts today for sure!!! 32 days til holiday:happydance:

At the moment i.am a little confused about when to do it....first morning nap (M just gone back.to.bed for 40 mins) is have a cup of tea, shower and dressed. Later naps...yes i can shred...another shower needed if it is the killer that everyone says it is:wacko:

Usual night here....M obviously not interested in the Olympics....well not as much as bed. Like father like daughter....and mum...i too loooovvvveee bed:happydance:

Morning!!!!!

I put him next to me, but it was half 2 by that time! He snoozed badly til 4 then I tried to get wind out him (cue some screaming) then cuddled him back to sleep and dozed upright til about half 5. Fed him then so I only actually fed 9, 1, 5 which goes to show he can do it. I knew after such a good feed 1-2 he couldn't be hungry. Normally I feed him for ease but going to try not to at night for a few nights to ensure hes then hungry during the day instead of stocking up overnight.

Gar him to DH at 6.45, got him back whinging at 8.15 and got him back to sleep by 8.30 with no feed. He's still asleep so I've raced round the house and got ready for antenatal girls coming round at 10. Now I'm going to snooze with him! He should now be hungry when he wakes. Oh, which is looking imminent. So much for snoozing!

Waula - hope the sttn fairy is still at yours? Well with one wake up anyway.

Inlaws are coming up tomorrow as they've got tickets to old Trafford football. They pass right by Waula's house so hopefully that fairy will hitchhike up here (leaving sufficient sleeping dust behind)

lozza - aww sorry no snoozing, but enjoy your meet!

emera - YES! join the shred crew!!! Fiver from amazon or play.com.... but amazon seem quicker for delivery, i had to wait yonks for mine from play.com

I just did this mornings shred.... defo got easier lads. Shame there is a level 2...and 3 though.... haha. Let me know what you all think of it after youve completed your first sessions :)

Mitch - i always do it in the morn (G sleeps in till 9:30 at least). It then leaves me pumped and feeling proud (hahaha) for the rest of the day :hugs: If we have babyclub in morning though i do it during his afternoon 2 hour nap xxx

well he slept 8:30pm (his new bedtime instead of 9) until 7am..... lush :kiss:

Watching olympics at usual..... i think im an addict.

oh yes and my jumperoo is coming today... :happydance: .... not sure what time though... hope its soon... and hope its not hard to put together :haha:

missy you got the same one right? have you got yours already? Hope he likes it... im depending on him him liking it so i can come on here more often :rofl: :dohh:

M's jumperoo is different...she loves it bu hasnt manages.to bounce herself properly

I think i shall try and do shred in mornings too....M goes back to bed for 40 mins around 8:15....maybe not enough time for that plus shower etc but she does 'usually' go down for another 30-40 mins around 10:15 ish.....if that remains a pattern mornings will be possible....otherwise afternoon and an evening shower. Not sure where housework fits in:haha:. To be fair i can probably do.it whilst she watchs from jumperoo

M is 20 weeks today....off for a weigh in this afternoon:happydance:

What have I missed? What have I missed? What have I missed!?!?!?!?

Tunisia was FAB! D was amazing and napped 3 (yes THREE) times each day for about 30 mins each time. This has been unheard of in her life so far! She spent loads of time in the pool (which probably explains the napping), and had a good Nom on some watermelon (pops removed) each day. Delish!

Back home now with a mountain of washing and a head full of happy memories.

Oh! D rolled over for the first time last Tuesday!!!!

So. What did I miss?

YAY LOO YOUR BACK!!!!

so glad u had a good time. will we get to see some piccies either on here or FB at some point? :winkwink: So awesome that D rolled... so did George.... clever little babies :hugs:

so what was Tunisia like as ive never been but we were thinking of going next year. And how was D on the plane? did you do anything special during take off / landing e.g. earplugs, feeding....

questions questions!

cant remember what youve missed here as im too interested in you hahaha :)

Welcome back Loo...glad you had an amazing tim and wooop for good D x x ....ermmmmm what have you missed...lozza outed a couple of ladies who had been viewing and they have now posted....kazerraggi, bluebird and blessing. Mscrows dad is not well so we have been giving loads of support. A few of us have bought the 30 day shred exercise dvd...ft been doing for a while...me, waula and missy starti.g today. Need flying tips....was D good on plane??

Anyone elses LO sleeping alot more...M already had two.naps this morning and is face rubbing and yawning...just put her down for another. Not settlinh yet but weird she is tired so close to.other naps.

ahhh amazing - my parents are the best! theyve bought G that wooden motorbike rocking thng for chrimbo..... he is so lucky :)

Mitch - G is snoozing alot today as well :shrug: I mean he does this anyway:

8:30pm - 5am (today 7am)
then sleeps till 9am/10am (today 10am)
1 hour nap at 11:30am (taken)
2 hour nap at 3:30pm...

but today he has also nodded off twice since his 11:30am nap??? i dont know whats going on. Is it full moon or something :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->