March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

mitch - you know best. i know it can be hard when people start making comments because you feel like you have to justify what you are doing when really it shouldnt matter.

i was carrying R on my back the other day in a carrier and a woman stopped me and asked if his neck was ok?!?!? he was fine, he was crying but because he was hungry and i was pushing my luck by nipping into a shop on the way home. it was awful at the time and i felt very teary and undermined. im ok now.

it does shake you a bit doesnt it?

Mitch you have the angelic baby who sleeps brilliantly and thrives on a routine seemingly. Ignore what anyone else thinks, what works for one doesn't work for another and I'm sure the nct girls realise that. I'd have stroppily told her where to go! I've learnt I need to ignore others advice and trust my instinct as I'm usually right (with some hindsight!) :hugs:

Mitch...what a bloody cow your 'friend' is :hugs: You know your lovely gal so well by now, so please don't let people make you doubt yourself. You have a healthy, happy, gorgeous baby and are obviously a fab mummy!!!

Hope you're ok hon. Have some cake!! :-D

Xxxx

It does knock your confidence for sure...makes you doubt yourself.

We know them best....24 hours a day for 5 months will do that!!!:haha:

Ugh, Mitch, my MIL is like that... spends an hour with G and is suddenly an expert at what she needs and wants. So annoying!

You are the mummy, you know what your baby needs.

And honestly, even if we make a mistake every once in a while or misjudge (like I kept doing before I realized G really truly was hungry every two hours), then it's our mistake to make and for heaven's sake it's not scarring our babies forever.

And getting up at 5 and getting ready for bed at 6:15? I've had G wake from a nap and immediately started our bedtime routine! So phooey on that lady. She needs to mind her own beeswax.

I agree mouse....she likes her bedtime routine and a later nap doesnt stop that....one look at her face/listen to her whinges gave me all the indication i needed. But then i guess its MY daughter not HERS and therefore I.know the signs NOT you lady!!!!

I need to chill out ha ha....M is asleep and doesnt.seem scarred by my obvious neglect:shrug:

We'll have to send the shred police round to her place! :D

PS. I reeeeeally want F to go to sleep so i can, but she's on some sort of hardcore awake-a-thon! :wacko:

Edit: Oh good, and Roh is now awake too, talking about "scary thunder" :dohh:

Emera, D had a 3 day bender last week. I feel your pain!!

Mitch, I am so annoyed for you! How dare a 'friend' undermine you!! You know Mia better than anyone, and she deserves to shred for what she said! Unbelievable! xxx

Shred that beee-atch :winkwink::haha:

Going to her wedding on Friday...hope Ms on.her best behaviour:haha:

Oh and happy 5 months to D Loo x x x

And emera...get Roh and F shredding...that'll knacker em out x

Night ladies...you are ace x

Mitch, F just laughs at me when i'm shredding, and Roh "helps", if help involves sitting on me whilst doing push-ups or crunches, and shouting "go go mummy horsie!!" :dohh:

I wait until they are napping now! :haha:

Mitch - ignore the bitch :ignore: YOU do know your baby better than anybody!!! and don't let anyone undermine you or make you feel guilty for the way you do things!!!
:hugs:

Aaaaah my sister nannied today while I worked and I'm SO SAD! :cry: I miss my baby squirrel!

On the plus side, she was great for my sister and really calm all day.

But still, boo hoo hoo! :(

Oh Mouse :hugs: she'll always be your baby squirrel no matter how old she is, but ikwym. Hope you got lots of work done.

Mitch. I hope Mia is good in one way (so you don't feel like she is judging you), but the evil side of me hope Mia is a bit of a monkey and does a massive stinky trump or something at the ceremony :haha:

France tonight. Gah. Not even got clothes washed let alone thought about packing! First, I need to stock up on gripe water, make an appointment at a wedding dress shop hopefully for today, check the air in our tyres, get some Euros, actually do the washing, blah, blah, blah.

Loo...hope you get everything sorted and have a great time in Frnce x

Today i have woken feeling very depressed and generally down...i think M not being happy yesterday such a struggle and the friends comment are playing on my mind :cry:....i wish i could turn.the clock back.and show off my usually happy and snoozy baby. Makes me not want to host bbqs around here...feel like i neglected M and my guests. I like hosting...sorting the food...drink....and chat to.everyone....felt like i left everyone to their own devices. Stupid thing is everyone has been here loads of times and know they can.just help themselves.

No plans today....feel like holing myself up...not shted..too depressed. Mught have to force myself and M out for a walk....at least its cooler today. Just have no energy and no desire to play with he today...feel soooo bad

Have fun in France Loo and more dress hunting

Emera Hope you managed to get LO's to sleep and had a good night!

Cuppie sorry that she got you down about baby in carrier, i really wish people would just back off.

Mitch have some cake! lol Going for a walk sounds like a good idea, getting out of the house always helps me (shopping is the best cure). :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->