• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

Didn't want to read and run but don't have time to really reply at this time.

Emma - Can you set up another appointment with OB and at least get another HCG? Let them know what is going on. Really hoping all is fine.

Anyone feeling massive anxiety like something is wrong with the pregnancy? Knowing there's nothing to even indicate anything being wrong but it's all in your head? :argh:

Yep this is me.. keeping thinking it's too good to be true.. first month tracking and properly trying and I get an early bfp.. I find myself running to toilet to see if I got them.. loads of thick white discharge today sorry tmi :blush: sent my forms off to the hospital so I'm hoping I'll get a letter next week of when I'm in the hospital.. (due to pregnancy diabetes on my first pregnancy I will be brought in 7-8 weeks) hoping they will do a scan for me...

The best way I can explain it, is it feels too good to be true. I think after my first scan, as long as I get to see baby and heartbeat - i may start to worry a teensy bit less.

Emma I hope things turn around for you. Praying for your baby.

Shorty I'm already having mild waves of nausea. Mainly if I get hot.

I had an episode yesterday as I felt my tests didn't darken from Sunday to Monday... my IC looks great today though. My frer came in the mail today. Other than that I've had good vibes. Although, I've only had one chemical. I did get nervous the day before and day of my first ultrasound. Mmc is what worried me.

Do you have a history of gestational diabetes?

Mrs.reed, I never had sore breasts in my first pregnancy and none this time so far. I'm not complaining about that though.

Caleb when is your scan?

Twinkle I never had sore boobs with my 1st pregnancy. It kind of worried me at first but I had plenty of other symptoms.

My_story, I wanted hamburger happy meals feom McD's in my first pregancy. I don't even really like McD's. It's so strange.

Aman glad the spotting stopped. Are you going to your dr to get labs??

Flukey: I had it on my first pregnancy but managed it with my diet- no meds.. I ended up getting pre pre-e and was admitted at 36 weeks (very truamtic pregnancy) so because of that reason they have to check your glucose at 7-8 weeks on every pregnancy (I didn't get it with my second) might see if I can get a scan tho just to take my nervous away.

Shorty that does sound like a rough first pregnancy. My only problem was preterm labor that started after spontaneous premature rupture of my amniotic fluid. I did find out I had BV and UTI the day before. So I think the infections played a big part of that. I was told I'd be on progesterone shots starting 2nd tri wth subsequent pregnancies.

That's not even the half of what happened on my first pregnancy :haha:

I'm trying to enjoy every week as I know this is my last pregnancy... but cause I found out so early 10 dpo I feel like I should be alot further on than I am.. I keep saying yourself when I hit 10 weeks I'll be double digits :haha:

Hello! I was nervous to introduce myself, but my levels came back good three draws in a row. My first ultrasound isn’t until July 23rd but I’m pretty certain that it’ll be in March! I’m guessing I’m either 4 or 5 weeks currently.

Attachments

• 4830EC27-D039-494C-9CBA-ABEA449303A4.jpg
    4830EC27-D039-494C-9CBA-ABEA449303A4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
Well ladies... I don't know if I'll be here much longer:

Here's how my progression has been-

May 25 - LMP
June 3 - Predicted Ovulation Date and also day of Baby Dance
June 17 - Positive Pregnancy Test
June 20 - First OB appointment; Early but they were able to get me in
June 21 - First HCG draw = 94
June 25 - Second HCG draw = 320
June 27 - Visit to ER for brown spotting with occasional red since 6/20 - Another HCG draw = 402 but u/s showed gest. sac with no yolk/fetal pole [too early @ 4w6d]
July 2 - @ 5w4d: Sudden gush of bright red blood and passing clots with no pain/cramping - Not sure if I'm going to back to the ER.. It's still too early to see anything on u/s and all they can really tell me is that I might have a "threatened" miscarriage. The wait/see game is on and it SUCKS!

It's been a hard day at work for sure...

UPDATE:
July 3 - Bleeding continued: Headed to ER after leaving work early. 5w5d - HCG draw dropped by 50%, u/s showed no gestational sac. Confirmed miscarriage.

I wish you all the best and happy, healthy 9 months. Give your shamrocks a squeeze for me!

May 25 - LMP
June 27 - Visit to ER for brown spotting with occasional red since 6/20 - Another HCG draw = 402 but u/s showed gest. sac with no yolk/fetal pole [too early @ 4w6d]
July 2 - @ 5w4d: Sudden gush of bright red blood and passing clots with no pain/cramping - Not sure if I'm going to back to the ER.. It's still too early to see anything on u/s and all they can really tell me is that I might have a "threatened" miscarriage. The wait/see game is on and it SUCKS!

UPDATE:
July 3 - Bleeding continued: Headed to ER after leaving work early. 5w5d - HCG draw dropped by 50%, u/s showed no gestational sac. Confirmed miscarriage.

I wish you all the best and happy, healthy 9 months. Give your shamrocks a squeeze for me!

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: :cry: xx

Anyone feeling massive anxiety like something is wrong with the pregnancy? Knowing there's nothing to even indicate anything being wrong but it's all in your head? :argh:

Always but it comes from past experience with me. I had no idea anything was wrong previously until I went to my scan. I fear this next week and a half is going to drag in for me. I keep saying when I see a heartbeat I will know it’s ok and relax but I probably won’t lol x

Emma I hope things turn around for you. Praying for your baby.

Shorty I'm already having mild waves of nausea. Mainly if I get hot.

I had an episode yesterday as I felt my tests didn't darken from Sunday to Monday... my IC looks great today though. My frer came in the mail today. Other than that I've had good vibes. Although, I've only had one chemical. I did get nervous the day before and day of my first ultrasound. Mmc is what worried me.

Do you have a history of gestational diabetes?

Mrs.reed, I never had sore breasts in my first pregnancy and none this time so far. I'm not complaining about that though.

Caleb when is your scan?

Twinkle I never had sore boobs with my 1st pregnancy. It kind of worried me at first but I had plenty of other symptoms.

My_story, I wanted hamburger happy meals feom McD's in my first pregancy. I don't even really like McD's. It's so strange.

Aman glad the spotting stopped. Are you going to your dr to get labs??

My scans the 16th so a week on Monday. I should be about 7 weeks by then.

Emma I’m so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you.

Flukey I had GD in my second pregnancy, it was caused by medications that I’m on so sadly it meant It could only be treated with insulin. I had the worst pregnancies ever, I’m not expecting this one to be plain sailing either.

May 25 - LMP

UPDATE:

Oh sweetie. I wish I could say something that would make it all better. Sending you healing and love. Sorry for your loss.

Always but it comes from past experience with me. I had no idea anything was wrong previously until I went to my scan. I fear this next week and a half is going to drag in for me. I keep saying when I see a heartbeat I will know it’s ok and relax but I probably won’t lol x

We have the same due date and first scan date currently. Will keep you in my thoughts x

:hugs: Emma.. there's nothing I can say to make it better.. but stay positive. So sorry:hugs:

AFM... I'm so bloated today!i have unbuttoned my shorts several days in a row now! :haha::blush: this is my 3rd baby so not show whether I will naturally show sooner?

Majorly bloated here too! I think it's alot to do with the cyclogest though...

Hi! I'm in the Facebook group so thought I'd join here too!
Due 17th March (will probably change because my cycle is longer and they'll just ask for LMP 🙄)

Symptoms wise - boobs hurting on and off. sickness on and off especially bad when I haven't eaten. Headaches. Breakout of acne (yay -.-) and soo tired.
Haven't told OH yet waiting for his birthday on the 7th.

Absolutely terrified this time as in July 2013 I fell pregnant and was due march 2014 and in September 2013 I lost the baby. So it's the same time line and I'm terrified history will repeat itself. 😔

Hope everyone is doing okay!

So after me only saying that I can't wait to have nausea/sickness well wish granted woke up this morning feeling horrible.. no food is appealing to me.. feeling so sick and so tiered.. boobs are so sore..

I'm really not complaining excited to feel the pregnancy progressing...

On a side note.. anyone suffer from mouth ulcers or sensitive teeth?? On my last two pregnancy I was chewing ice no bother to me and now I ate a crunchy chip and I got a shock of pain through my teeth..
Also have this weird pulsing in my ear.. googled it and it said it cause blood is being pumped around my body more. Sorry for going on.. that is what is happening with me lol :haha:

Hope everyone is feeling well?

Emma - I am so sorry for your loss. Having been there 3 times myself I can wholeheartedly feel your pain. Fingers crossed you can try again soon.

I am 6 weeks today.. I have my first scan tomorrow at the Early Pregnancy Unit. So fingered crossed because they won’t let me start on Cyclogest until it’s confirmed a viable pregnancy apparently (shrug)

6 weeks today and my line is darker than the control line.. think I’m done with the tests.. can’t go any darker!!

Attachments

• 2D0C1F4E-98BF-4B3E-9E30-ADED365E909A.jpg
    2D0C1F4E-98BF-4B3E-9E30-ADED365E909A.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello, thought I’d join on here, we are having a surprise baby! Due March 15th there’s a suspicion of twins floating around due to getting a 3+ on a clearblue at 13dpo! So we will see I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->