• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

Hey ladies

Just popping in to deliver some sad news and wish you well on the rest of your pregnancy journeys. Unfortunately ours has come to an end again. Those on the Facebook page know that I booked a last minute scan on Sunday as I couldn’t shake the bad feeling I was having. Sadly it confirmed my fears, there was no heartbeat and baby stopped growing about 8 weeks. I went to the hospital today who rescanned me and confirmed this. I need to go back tomorrow to start the medical management procedure and go back in Saturday to pass the baby. I can’t believe we are having to go through this again and so soon after Aspen. I just feel like my whole world has collapsed. I’m not sure if anyone can take over the updates from the start of the thread. The person below me may need to copy and paste it as I can’t think of any other way it world work. Thank you for all your support and sending you all love xxx

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. That is devastating :(

So sorry for your loss. :(

If you message Wobbles she can transfer the ownership of the thread to whoever is willing to take it over. Same thing happened to me with my loss earlier in the year.

Caleb again I'm so sorry. :hugs:

I'm not sure I'd be a good thread manager, but poppie is right an admin cn transfer the thread ownership.

Cale, I'm sorry.. wish I didn't have to say that to you. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

The tread can be transferred like said before. I was/am an admin on my last group's forum, but it was transferred to me later since the lady doing it was too busy.

If no one else would like to do it, I can since I've done it before. Anyone else can feel free to do it instead, though.

Wanted to take a moment to post a picture of our little one in the making! Measuring right on track at 9+5 yesterday with a heart rate of 168.

Went to the Omaha zoo today and just got home a bit ago. It's about a 2.5 hour drive. We stayed at a hotel last night. I'm getting some serious round ligament pain already which made walking the zoo awful. Which irks me so going to do anything I can to help it. Makes it so hard to go on walks or anything that requires a lot of walking.

Hope I get a moment to catch up with everyone here soon. I read along, just can't manage to find time to post most of the time. I start back up work tomorrow. I'm going to miss staying home. It's been great.. love all the time with my boys.

Attachments

• Gummy Bear.jpg
    Gummy Bear.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Cale im so sorry for your loss :(
I hope you’ll be surrounded by loved ones and get the strength to go through this.. :hugs:

We had our first scan yesterday and got a big surprise.. I&#8217;m pregnant with twins <3
I really wasn&#8217;t expecting it as I&#8217;m not dealing with a lot of symptoms and often read twin pregnancies lead to a lot of morning sickness etc.. we&#8217;re really happy but still trying to realise this!

:cry: So sorry, caleblake. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

Caleb, theres no words :( thinking of you and lots of love <3

Marvstee, congratz on twins! Youll have your hands full :) :)

We had our first scan yesterday and got a big surprise.. I’m pregnant with twins <3
I really wasn’t expecting it as I’m not dealing with a lot of symptoms and often read twin pregnancies lead to a lot of morning sickness etc.. we’re really happy but still trying to realise this!

So exciting! Congratulations! I kind of felt like there might be two for us, but just one. :)

We had our first scan yesterday and got a big surprise.. I’m pregnant with twins <3
I really wasn’t expecting it as I’m not dealing with a lot of symptoms and often read twin pregnancies lead to a lot of morning sickness etc.. we’re really happy but still trying to realise this!

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Double twins on one thread!!! I have a twin bump buddy :cloud9: :happydance:

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Double twins on one thread!!! I have a twin bump buddy :cloud9: :happydance:

Yay that’s so nice to have a buddy :happydance:
How are you doing? Do you have a lot of symptoms? And are you expecting identical twins? I’m not and I’m relieved because I read a lot about TTS and that sounds scary to me..
It’s awesome and so exciting but at the same time I’m not fully realising I’m pregnant yet I know for more than three weeks that I am but i have to convince myself everyday it’s real and now I have to realise I’m actually pregnant with twins :haha:
My next ultrasound is scheduled on September 4th so one month to go to see them again :cloud9:

I think I’ll probably have to move my due date as they told me yesterday they never let twins grow until 40 weeks. They should be born at max. 38 weeks if we get there.

We had our first scan yesterday and got a big surprise.. I&#8217;m pregnant with twins <3
I really wasn&#8217;t expecting it as I&#8217;m not dealing with a lot of symptoms and often read twin pregnancies lead to a lot of morning sickness etc.. we&#8217;re really happy but still trying to realise this!

Yay that&#8217;s so nice to have a buddy :happydance:
How are you doing? Do you have a lot of symptoms? And are you expecting identical twins? I&#8217;m not and I&#8217;m relieved because I read a lot about TTS and that sounds scary to me..
It&#8217;s awesome and so exciting but at the same time I&#8217;m not fully realising I&#8217;m pregnant yet I know for more than three weeks that I am but i have to convince myself everyday it&#8217;s real and now I have to realise I&#8217;m actually pregnant with twins :haha:
My next ultrasound is scheduled on September 4th so one month to go to see them again :cloud9:

I think I&#8217;ll probably have to move my due date as they told me yesterday they never let twins grow until 40 weeks. They should be born at max. 38 weeks if we get there.

Not really got a lot of symptoms, major nausea with tiredness thrown in but I haven&#8217;t been sick yet haha, but yeh seperate sacs and placentas so pretty much no chance of identicals, I&#8217;m still waiting for my letter for my 12 week ultrasound! I&#8217;m hoping it turns up today!

Gah I&#8217;m so excited to have a fellow twin pregnancy!!! There wasn&#8217;t a twin pregnancy with my daughters group now there&#8217;s 2 in 1!

I'm so sorry Cale, my heart broke for you after your scan and been thinking about you since. Sending hugs and love as there is nothing else I can do. I totally feel your pain and it's been an awful time for both of us. You take care xxx

quick Question for the second time mommies - was/is your bloating worse the 2nd time? My tummy looks like I am 6 months pregnant :( wasnt this bad with DD

quick Question for the second time mommies - was/is your bloating worse the 2nd time? My tummy looks like I am 6 months pregnant :( wasnt this bad with DD

At 7 weeks pregnant my bloat looks like when I was 15ish weeks pregnant by what I can see on my old photos &#128556;

Congratulations! What a lovely surprise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->