March Marvels 2019

So, I am not the only one! :brat:

I am not planning on telling my co-workers soon, but I am sure they are noticing it. One lady asked me this morning if I was Okay, and I asked her why she asked, and she said it looks like my tummy is very bloated. I just said yeah I am not feeling well. Think Ill probably need to tell them soon.

Nita yes!! I couldnt button my pants Tuesday:rofl: I don't look pregnant, just fat though or maybe super early bump. I didn't have this issue until 2nd tri with my 1st

Congrats on twins marv!!

This is mine atm.. 😬 This is why I had to tell my family early 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20180724_172818.jpg
    IMG_20180724_172818.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13

There’s nothing there!!! Reminds me of my first :rofl: I used to think I looked bloated, I knew nothing of bloating first time round 😂

There’s nothing there!!! Reminds me of my first :rofl: I used to think I looked bloated, I knew nothing of bloating first time round 😂

That's what I looked like when I was 15-20 weeks pregnant.. I was only just 7 weeks 😂

Wow that’s just impressive! Like I thought I had a tiny bump first time 😂

That's what I looked like when I was 15-20 weeks pregnant.. I was only just 7 weeks 😂

Wow that’s just impressive! Like I thought I had a tiny bump first time 😂

I had a tiny bump until about 30 weeks then ballooned out haha. I loved having a bump so I like it atm just wish it would hide for another 4 weeks 😂

hahaha!! exactly my thought when I saw the image.

I look far worse than that, Ive got this flabby huge tummy thats everywhere in the way. And you are so right, I thought I was bloated before - hah!

Cale :hugs:

If you all could decide between you who is best taking over the thread then said person PM me I'll get that sorted ASAP x

Why would something like bloat be worse in a second pregnancy? Does anyone know? I can understand carrying differently in a second pregnancy, but isn't bloat largely a result of diet and hormones?

I think for myself my bloating feels quite bad because I ate a lower carb diet for several months and was at a very very low level of bloat prior to pregnancy. Now I feel puffy, especially when compared to what I'm used to!

Anyway today I'm one week from the day when I first suspected I might be pregnant!

We had our first scan yesterday and got a big surprise.. I’m pregnant with twins <3
I really wasn’t expecting it as I’m not dealing with a lot of symptoms and often read twin pregnancies lead to a lot of morning sickness etc.. we’re really happy but still trying to realise this!

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Double twins on one thread!!! I have a twin bump buddy :cloud9: :happydance:

Yay that’s so nice to have a buddy :happydance:
How are you doing? Do you have a lot of symptoms? And are you expecting identical twins? I’m not and I’m relieved because I read a lot about TTS and that sounds scary to me..
It’s awesome and so exciting but at the same time I’m not fully realising I’m pregnant yet I know for more than three weeks that I am but i have to convince myself everyday it’s real and now I have to realise I’m actually pregnant with twins :haha:
My next ultrasound is scheduled on September 4th so one month to go to see them again :cloud9:

I think I’ll probably have to move my due date as they told me yesterday they never let twins grow until 40 weeks. They should be born at max. 38 weeks if we get there.

Not really got a lot of symptoms, major nausea with tiredness thrown in but I haven’t been sick yet haha, but yeh seperate sacs and placentas so pretty much no chance of identicals, I’m still waiting for my letter for my 12 week ultrasound! I’m hoping it turns up today!

Gah I’m so excited to have a fellow twin pregnancy!!! There wasn’t a twin pregnancy with my daughters group now there’s 2 in 1!

That’s so exciting I hope you’ll know soon when your 12 week ultrasound will be. It’s so nice to have something to look forward to. I don’t have a lot of symptoms either I felt sick a couple of times these last three weeks but nothing major or really annoying, I’m often tired but that’s about it!

I hope both our twin pregnancies will go well! I’m really nervous as we’re first time parents so we’ll have a lot to learn times two !

Thank you for the welcome, ladies.
KittyKat, Marvstee, can I join the twins club? :twinboys:

Caleblake, I’m so very sorry and sad for you and yours. :hugs:

Why would something like bloat be worse in a second pregnancy? Does anyone know? I can understand carrying differently in a second pregnancy, but isn't bloat largely a result of diet and hormones?

I think for myself my bloating feels quite bad because I ate a lower carb diet for several months and was at a very very low level of bloat prior to pregnancy. Now I feel puffy, especially when compared to what I'm used to!

Anyway today I'm one week from the day when I first suspected I might be pregnant!

I think it’s got more to do with our body responding to the hormones and relaxing all smooth muscles a little sooner, the digestive consequences of that paired with our uterus more quickly tending to assume position and push out any little bloat we might have a tad further.

Along with any dietary changes made such as increasing carb count you may be adjusting to for the pregnancy, I’m in that boat as well. :wave:

This is mine atm.. &#128556; This is why I had to tell my family early &#128514;

There’s nothing there!!! Reminds me of my first :rofl: I used to think I looked bloated, I knew nothing of bloating first time round &#128514;

I look far worse than that, Ive got this flabby huge tummy thats everywhere in the way. And you are so right, I thought I was bloated before - hah!

My stomach is usually flat so that's a hell of a lot of bloat for me &#128514;

Rachel I'm pretty much the same as you lol. My tummy looks about the same as that and it's normally flat. I think it's partly the carbs for me :haha:

Thanks CC :)

This is mine atm.. &#128556; This is why I had to tell my family early &#128514;

There’s nothing there!!! Reminds me of my first :rofl: I used to think I looked bloated, I knew nothing of bloating first time round &#128514;

My stomach is usually flat so that's a hell of a lot of bloat for me &#128514;

Haha makes sense! I guess Ill have to tell everyone next week if the scan goes well. :haha:

I keep getting seriously bloated too and I’ve never been bloated before ever so it’s new for me. My partner keeps getting excited thinking it’s a bump haha. I think for me it’s because I can only eat carbs at the moment and because of nausea and before pregnancy I ate mostly vegetables as a base for my meals. Ironically in the most inportant time of life to eat fruit and veg (I’m a 7 a day kind of girl) I can’t face eating them at all! Bland carbs all the way and a tiny bit of fruit juice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->