• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

quick Question for the second time mommies - was/is your bloating worse the 2nd time? My tummy looks like I am 6 months pregnant :( wasnt this bad with DD

yes thank you for asking this. I'm losing weight but going up belt notches.

3 sets of twins is unbelievable LOL. What a thread!

Wow! So many twins! So fun!

Just got back from my first prenatal appt and dating scan with ob. Posted the picture in Facebook group. Baby is measuring 8 weeks 4 days but they are setting my due date as March 7th according to LMP which makes me 9 weeks today. 😊 It was so fun to see baby wiggling around in there...made everything so much more real! 😊

Thank you for the welcome, ladies.
KittyKat, Marvstee, can I join the twins club? :twinboys:

Yes that’s awesome !! :happydance:
Do you already know if they are identical?

Hi, yes I do - I had single embryo transfer at IVF and they could see at our early ultrasound that they are sharing a placenta (god knows how they could tell, I could barely work out what were the babies!) Now just to avoid the dreaded VTS... and then if we get through that, the dreaded TTTS!

I spotted that you guys are confident you’re having fraternals rather than identical? Have you been talked to much about VTS? I’m freaking out :blush:

Wow! So many twins! So fun!

Just got back from my first prenatal appt and dating scan with ob. Posted the picture in Facebook group. Baby is measuring 8 weeks 4 days but they are setting my due date as March 7th according to LMP which makes me 9 weeks today. 😊 It was so fun to see baby wiggling around in there...made everything so much more real! 😊

Yay, congratulations :dance:

Hey ladies change me to team pink please

Wow, lovely that you found out the gender so soon <3

We will likely ask for a clear nub shot at 12 weeks and guess and hopefully find out on 16 weeks.

Is there a consensus on who is taking up admin duties?

Congratulations to all of the twin moms! My very best friend has twin girls, very special!

I have my intake appointment today with the Dr to explain the process of maternity care, and I joked with the nurse I just did this 8 months ago!

My midwife isn&#8217;t counting the twins until the 12 week scan, she says that there&#8217;s a lot more work involved with twins and she doesn&#8217;t want to do anything unnecessarily, but I hate this midwife anyway and knew she would be a downer on things as she was rubbish with my daughter!

Is there a consensus on who is taking up admin duties?

Congratulations to all of the twin moms! My very best friend has twin girls, very special!

I have my intake appointment today with the Dr to explain the process of maternity care, and I joked with the nurse I just did this 8 months ago!

AliJo kindly offered if nobody else wanted to - I&#8217;m struggling to catch up so not sure if anyone else did? Thanks for the twin congrats - early days but cautiously excited, myself!

My midwife isn’t counting the twins until the 12 week scan, she says that there’s a lot more work involved with twins and she doesn’t want to do anything unnecessarily, but I hate this midwife anyway and knew she would be a downer on things as she was rubbish with my daughter!

What a downer! I had sort of the opposite - my consultant at the scan told me all about TTTS but was positive about it (low-probability, interventions available etc) but didn’t mention VTS at all, I found that out all by myself after floating out of my scan convinced I was definitely getting two :cry:

Thank you for the welcome, ladies.
KittyKat, Marvstee, can I join the twins club? :twinboys:

Yes that’s awesome !! :happydance:
Do you already know if they are identical?

Hi, yes I do - I had single embryo transfer at IVF and they could see at our early ultrasound that they are sharing a placenta (god knows how they could tell, I could barely work out what were the babies!) Now just to avoid the dreaded VTS... and then if we get through that, the dreaded TTTS!

I spotted that you guys are confident you’re having fraternals rather than identical? Have you been talked to much about VTS? I’m freaking out :blush:

I was talking about twin transfusion syndrome my doctor told me about it yesterday and that we are lucky to have fraternels as that can’t happen. But I never heard about VTS I looked it up and now I’m freaking out :/. Did your doctor tell if that is only with identical twins or also fraternal?

I was talking about twin transfusion syndrome my doctor told me about it yesterday and that we are lucky to have fraternels as that can’t happen. But I never heard about VTS I looked it up and now I’m freaking out :/. Did your doctor tell if that is only with identical twins or also fraternal?

I am so sorry to have mentioned it :dohh: and I’m doubly sorry to say I think it’s slightly more common with fraternals. But I might be full of it so just forget I ever said anything. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->