• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

I was at work for a day and there is 5 pages to catch up with?! Slow down! :haha: Glad we have a chatty group!

The ladies talking about TTTS, I went and did some looking and the chances are definitely there, but only with identical twins.

The rates of it happening are about 1 in 1000 from what I'm gathering.

As for VTS, that seems generally happens early on.

Nyx - Congrats on team pink!!!

Kitty - Wow.. she seems pretty crummy. I'm sorry about that.. are you able to get a different midwife?

amantila - Congrats on the wonderful scan!!

Aurora - Welcome and congratulations on twins!

marvstee - Congratulations on the twins!!!

AFM - 10 weeks today!! Only 30 more to go! :haha: Heartburn is already becoming a rather serious issue. My fatigue is awful, too. Working 12 hours was killing me. All I wanted to do was find a hole to crawl into and sleep.

So happy to have so many twins here!! It's great for you guys to have buddies!

I'm still up for taking over the thread if no one else is eager to. Just let me know and I'll message Wobbles tomorrow.

I have my intake appointment today with the Dr to explain the process of maternity care, and I joked with the nurse I just did this 8 months ago!

LOL - I see we both have Oct'17 babies and pregnant again with a surprise :happydance: I think my OB will be very surprised on Monday to see me this soon again :haha:

I'd say I'd take it over but have a feeling I'd be useless until 12-16 weeks when my sickness eases off (well I hope it will 😬), should have listen to you all and calmed down because it's come back worse.. I've thrown up near enough four mornings in a row and occasionally feel sick in the day 😩
Got to ring my doctors today as I need to reschedule my midwife appointment as I can't do Mondays.. Hopefully she does other days, the one with my daughter didn't 😬

My OBs office just sent me an SMS to remind me of my appointment on Monday - and I just thought to myself, you really think I'd forget :haha:

Today it just sort of hit me, that in 3 weeks roughly I am/we are going to be entering the second trimester :o

Where on Earth does the time go!?

I feel so dreadful!! I hate being sick all day. Can't wait for second tri.

Had to reschedule my midwife appointment as I forgot it was an hour long appointment with possibly a blood test and I'm petrified of needles and go really light headed so need someone to look after my DD 🤦*♀️ So now I've got to wait until the 14th..
I kinda feel in limbo atm and obviously minus my symptoms don't really feel pregnant without having midwife appointments or scan letters etc just sorta feel like I'm ill 😂

I should really try and drag myself on here more often. I blink and miss so much!

And holy cow - 3 sets of twins?! :happydance:

AFM - sickness is still ongoing all day, but antisickness meds seem to be helping. About 50% is pure nausea (the type when you're at the toilet but nothing comes out). :nope:

Exhaustedddddd.... :sleep:

I messaged Wobbles to take over the forum, but hasn't changed yet. I plan to put on the first post who to message for the FB group so that ones that come along later know.

I'm just extremely tired over here. Heartburn is pretty bad already, too.

Yesterday at about noon I was done for the day and of course my boys don't sleep. My youngest has been taking late naps for some reason and my oldest just doesn't take naps. Which is fine.. he doesn't sleep if he does.

I'm also hoping to make a signature for us all. Just trying to decide on how I want to make it. Any suggestions welcome!

My morning sickness seems to be improving. I still get transient nausea, but haven't puked in a few days now. I think it was the insomnia and anxiety that was making it so much worse earlier in the week. At least I hope that's all it is.

My bbs are still insanely sore, and the fatigue seems to be getting worse the further along I get. I'm also really mood swingy. Yesterday I went from really happy to raging angry to crying like a crazy person.

Saw my family doc for the first time yesterday. He did a full panel of blood work. Which makes me feel better. We'll see what my HCG levels are at. He also told me to move my ultrasound till I'm 8 weeks. So it's now scheduled for August 27. I lost my mind last night and started sobbing about what if there is no heartbeat at 8 weeks and I told DH he needed to come with me (he had previously said he wouldn't). Thankfully he agreed to come immediately lol. If it's good news I want him to be part of that. If it's bad news I'll need the support.

Thanks AliJo. My symptoms just suddenly ramped up so I’m also exhausted. Wish we could all pool our energy and it be more than the sum of the parts!

I'm also hoping to make a signature for us all. Just trying to decide on how I want to make it. Any suggestions welcome!

I love your ideas for the group! As for the signiture, how about something flashy and bright? I saw some exciting ones in the January 2019 group. Actually saw it on someones profile and then went to check. Are you planning on making 1 for everyone or a few and then everyone chooses? If you make a few, you can add a pink one for girls and blue for boys, and something mixed for twins. Any way, just my ideas.

My symptoms seem to be pretty much the same each day. The usual, pee a lot, feeling sick, no appetite, tired, dizzy and mostly useless. DD are sleeping well atm so I am grateful for that. My boobs arent that sore yet, I think its a little early any way for them to get sore and bigger, will probably complqin about it in the second tri

Oh want to add to the signiture idea... Do one in the colours of the rainbow. I know there are a few rainbow babies here <3 (if thats possible)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->