March Marvels 2019

Autumn - I know, it's so harsh here. Some are better than others, but basically you have to be part of a company that is willing to pay into good insurance for you and is large enough to. The affordable healthcare act helped with some issues, but it needs refined.

How are you doing? Any updates?

Hope everyone's doing good!
I've got a gender scan on the 29th so hoping baby will cooperate, unlike the other two scans I've had 🤦*♀️
Sickness has near enough gone, woke up this morning feeling a bit sick but it soon went, I'm ALWAYS hungry and I'm weeing about every mouthful of water 😂
My anxiety is super high at the moment as I can't feel baby, I keep thinking I do but I think it's just gas🤦*♀️ 😂

Congrats AliJo on your baby girl <3!

I&#8217;ve had an appointment with a private midwife last week which felt really amazing and totally different from the hospital where my doctor is. We talked for one hour and a half about everything that happened and i felt so relaxed and a real connection with her. I could also hear the heartbeat so that was obviously a relief. I&#8217;ve got an appointment with my doctor on Monday 24th since she was on holiday when I had my 12 week scan to talk through it all. When I had my scan they told me I could have an extra ultrasound at 16 weeks so I&#8217;ll see with my doctor if I can already have it during my appointment the 24th when I&#8217;ll be 15 weeks or not.

AliJo- I'm doing well, thanks! No morning sickness anymore :)

Congratulations on your girl!! How lovely!

My next appt. is Oct 12. I'm hoping my doctor will do a scan and I will see the sex but I may have to wait until the anatomy scan, we shall see! I had my NT scan last week and haven't heard of any abnormalities so seems like everything is going well.

Glad you are feeling better Rachel!

Marvstee - that sounds so nice, I am glad you've found a good one. I hope you get that extra ultrasound. Are you planning on finding out the gender?

Autumnal FX they&#8217;ll want to do an ultrasound on your next appointment so you don&#8217;t have to wait until 20 weeks! I&#8217;m glad to hear there were no abnormalities seen on your last scan and baby is doing fine!

We do plan on finding out the gender so when we get our next ultasound we&#8217;ll be hoping very hard that he or she is in a position where it&#8217;s visible :haha:
We would&#8217;ve done the NIPT test which is free where I live to get a first idea but we decided we didn&#8217;t want to anymore. The risk of finding abnormalities is very high since one of both babies passed away. It will only make us worry about our healthy baby and they&#8217;ll put pressure on us to perform an amniocentesis and that&#8217;s just too many risks for me. At 12w they did all measurements and they told us that our other baby is looking great and looking super healthy so that&#8217;s why we get an extra scan to look if there are no abnormalities and he or she is still developing well.

Front is updated for who is expecting what!

Marv - I don't blame you for wanting to avoid risks. Sounds like everything is going well, though!!

Autumn - I'm glad you're doing better!! Hopefully you get a peak at baby. My anatomy scan got scheduled earlier than 20 weeks so maybe you can get as lucky!

Sorry I've been pretty non existent on here ladies, I'm much more active on the Facebook secret group.

Those of you on there will know, but we had private gender scan and we are expecting baby girl #3! :pink:

Consultant lead care this time, having growth scans etc and being kept a close eye on for pre-e and obstetric cholestasis.

Grow baby girl, grow!

Sorry I've been pretty non existent on here ladies, I'm much more active on the Facebook secret group.

Those of you on there will know, but we had private gender scan and we are expecting baby girl #3! :pink:

Consultant lead care this time, having growth scans etc and being kept a close eye on for pre-e and obstetric cholestasis.

Grow baby girl, grow!

Congrats on baby girl #3 !
I come from a family of three sisters and it’s awesome ! :)

Ohh your video is so cute! Your daughter is so sweet and adorable!

I find out a week today and it's going so slowly!
Congrats on all the pink/blue discoveries :)

I'm buzzing today because the video of me telling DD she's going to be a big sister has gone viral!

They say such sweet things about her. I'm so happy!

https://www.facebook.com/littlethin...NjY5MTk0MzU0MDE4NTpWSzoxODkyODIzNzQwODMyMjY4/

Awwwww! This made me cry and totally made me think about when I found out that I was going to be a big sister! I prayed and prayed and asked and begged for a little sister for YEARS (my parents tried and tried for years without luck) and then I finally found out that I was getting a sibling and it was the best day ever! We are 6.5 years apart and have always been super close. I think a lot of people worry about big age differences but I think it was perfect...we were always close. I loved playing with her and have so many fun memories of her as a baby/toddler &#128522;. Your daughter is such a sweetie and will LOVE being a big sister!

Thank you so much!
I've been worried about the age gap.
You made feel so much better!

<3

Nafretili i totally understand why your video goes viral you have such a sweet sensitive little girl! I loved how she thanked you for the baby as if it was a gift especially for her so lovely <3!

I&#8217;ve had an appointment today to talk about the pregnancy with our gynaecologist and she did an ultrasound (I didn&#8217;t expect it at all since we already had a scan planned for October 12th) so we were really happy he or she was moving a lot and had a strong heartbeat! Unfortunately we couldn&#8217;t yet see if it&#8217;s a boy or girl so we&#8217;ll be waiting until the 12th but so happy everything is going well!

Glad the baby is healthy marv !

My brothers are 4 and 6 years older than me. We fought as kids a lot but now we are all close!

I overdid it yesterday playing with my son and had cramps last night. It was scary but I seem to be ok now.

Mind a late joiner?

I've been lurking for weeks but hadn't said anything as to be sensitive to the other twin mummas in the group and also get a bit further along myself as I've been worrying loads.

My due date is April 8th but I'll be considered term March 18th.

Most definitely Busy!!! I'm so happy to have you join! We also have a Facebook group if you're interested! If not it's no big deal! I wouldn't mind this thread being more active for those that don't have FB.

Are you going to find out the sex of the babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->