• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

Little update...

HCG 15 DPO - 181
HCG 17 DPO (45 hours later) - 431

Consultant booked my early scan for 16th July. I will be 6+6 at my calculations.

Welcome to all the new joining ladies! :wave:

Hi everyone!

Here is my month of June so far...

June 3 - DTD
June 17 - BFP

LMP was May 25 so... 5w1d today!

Symptoms so far:
*Extreme exhaustion [like... falling asleep at red-lights bad]
*Queasy if I don't eat/nibble every 2-3 hours
*Stretching feeling of uterus [not cramping.. but.. discomfort/pressure]
*Crazy Mood Swings

EDD is March 1st but my last two births were a week early so we'll see.

Currently Mom to:
*13 year old Girl
*11 year old Boy
*2.5 year old Girl
*4 Fur Babies
*2 Reptile Babies

Yes... we're a little crazy here! LOL - Wouldn't change it for the world ;)

My LMP was 25th May too!! Due date buddies x

So I’m 5+2 today... I had A LOT of gas yesterday... the pains made me panic until I realised they weren’t cramps, just gas.

I am finding that I am waking to pee at least once sometimes twice in the night (never done that before) and my wee has a strong smell? I’m deffo drinking enough

I’m exhausted all the time, my boobs hurt a lot, my moods are pretty up and down. I’m HOT like all the time.. work have had to issue me my own fan cause when I’m too hot I get nausea.

I was told to ring the early pregnancy unit when I’m 6 weeks to arrange a scan and pessaries so I’ll be doing that on Thursday.

How are all you ladies doing?

Anyone here after being caught on clomid and metfomin?

Emma - Welcome!! Same as MrsViking my LMP was May 25th! We are all due date buddies right now!!! I got my BFP on the 17th as well.

Story - That's great!!

Shorty - Those numbers are always great to see!

Viking - Oh my.. does not sound fun. Could the strong smell just be your sense of smell increasing? I've noticed mine smells strong.

All you ladies with lmp of May 25th...
That's not the same with me, but should have been. It was my Wedding day so I was on norethisterone to delay my period. My LMP was 31st May in the end.

My story wonderful betas!!

MrsViking sorry your gas pains scared you. Cramping is normal though. I had it with DD and I have mild cramps here and there already this time.

You could have a UTI or maybe just increased sense of smell from pregnancy. Do you have any UTI symptoms such a pain with urination, back pain, fever??

I'm doing fine. Had a scare from my IC this morning so it made me use another Frer :haha: it was darker and I got a bfp on digi at 11dpo :happydance: I'm also quite tired myself.

Sorry haven't taken metformin or clomid.

It's sofumny how so maby if you have the same lmp. I do edd by my O date though as I don't O on CD14.

Welcome all the new ladies. Sorry I was a little awol, the tiredness has hit me like a truck the last couple of days after saying I was symptomless lol.

MrsStory the 16th July is my early scan date too, I will be about 7 weeks. It seems bloody ages away though lol. My hubby stops today and he’s off work now and doesn’t go back till the 17th so I think that will help with making the time pass quicker. We plan to do some camping up north and some day trips so I’m hoping the dreaded MS doesn’t hit me. I was so ill with HG in my previous pregnancies.

I will probably book a private scan too, after the early one at 7 weeks the next one is the 27th August when I will be 13 weeks so might book one around the 10 week mark. I’m also trying to decide whether to get a gender scan at 16 weeks or try the harmony testing at 10 weeks. It’s just so expensive. Thing is my grandmother who is my absolute world is very ill just now. She goes into hospital next week for some tests but we are sure she has cancer in her stomach and spine at least. It’s the 3rd time in 5 years she will have had cancer and I think this time it will be terminal.
I’d like to be able to tell her (we haven’t told anyone apart from the internet lol) and I’m hoping I can keep it quiet for a long time, actually I’d like to not announce it till Christmas if I can but i don’t think she will even make it through the summer. Has anyone had harmony testing down before. Also the fact I’m nearly 40 and it is mainly to check for chromosome disorders too is an added bonus. I’m just unsure it’s worth £400-£500 for a blood test lol

I’m done testing for awhile I think. Line progression from 10-14 dpo on wondfos. I need to actually go through and read and respond to people, but I’m exhausted right now. We just got home from a summer cookout party where literally every single woman was pregnant. There must be something in the water in our neighborhood 😂

So 4 weeks today :happydance: only 36 more to go :haha:

As this will be my last baby I decided im going to document my pregnancy more.. I'm going to take a pic of my bump every Sunday when my week changes and see how much it grows

Anyone else doing something like this?

As I have had 2 c sections already I always have a "bump" :blush: so I say I will be showing very quickly on this pregnancy.. my last one I was 13 weeks and my bump looked like 5-6 months :haha:

Really hoping this is it, I'll be going to the docs next week and I'll be booked in for a blood test as I had pregnancy diabetes on my first preg so they always bring me to the hospital in between week 7-8 (hoping they might do a scan)

Hey ladies,

Shorty I will document it but in videos. See we have a vlog and we document everything, however, I documented my pregnancy with Aspen and then when he died I documented what happened. It was a very very very difficult thing for me to do but one of my proudest achievements as it’s helped so many people. I plan to make videos all the way through but I don’t plan to put them public for a long time. I’m actually hoping I can keep this secret until Christmas. I just need to know everything is going to be okay before telling 10,000 plus people.
I do want to document it though.
I got my 3+ on a cbd today too so that’s me officially stopping tests. 2 weeks tomorrow till my scan...come on baby I need a heartbeat 💗

Attachments

• 0F32F5C6-2A50-4AA1-9415-F796FC7A6BEA.jpg
    0F32F5C6-2A50-4AA1-9415-F796FC7A6BEA.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies,

Shorty I will document it but in videos. See we have a vlog and we document everything, however, I documented my pregnancy with Aspen and then when he died I documented what happened. It was a very very very difficult thing for me to do but one of my proudest achievements as it’s helped so many people. I plan to make videos all the way through but I don’t plan to put them public for a long time. I’m actually hoping I can keep this secret until Christmas. I just need to know everything is going to be okay before telling 10,000 plus people.
I got my 3+ on a cbd today too so that’s me officially stopping tests. 2 weeks tomorrow till my scan...come on baby I need a heartbeat 💗

I'm just looking at your video of your gorgeous aspen :hugs:

So brave of you to share it. Thank you x

Hey ladies,

I got my 3+ on a cbd today too so that’s me officially stopping tests. 2 weeks tomorrow till my scan...come on baby I need a heartbeat ��

I'm just looking at your video of your gorgeous aspen :hugs:

So brave of you to share it. Thank you x

Thank you shorty it’s probably not the best video to watch while you’re pregnant though. I had better put that forewarning out there. I am very proud of it, it’s been used by a baby loss charity called SIMBA to create awareness and to raise money for a special room in the hospital where we gave birth to him called a tranquility room. It means other families that go through late miscarriages and stillbirths will have a real bed in a beautiful room where they can spend time with their babies in a nicer environment. I feel as it’s reached so many people it makes his little life have some sort of meaning especially as the post-mortem results could find no reason for what happened.

Wow was totally not ready for that emotional rollercoaster! Your an amazing mummy and all 3 boys are extremely lucky to have you. What gorgeous boys you have..

I love the name Aspen, so beautiful. Thank you for being able to share your journey with us all.

I can understand the fact that your being reserved now about this pregnancy and I wish you nothing but happiness.

I hope I’ve worded this as intended and not to cause offence.:hugs:

Wow was totally not ready for that emotional rollercoaster! Your an amazing mummy and all 3 boys are extremely lucky to have you. What gorgeous boys you have..

I love the name Aspen, so beautiful. Thank you for being able to share your journey with us all.

I can understand the fact that your being reserved now about this pregnancy and I wish you nothing but happiness.

I hope I’ve worded this as intended and not to cause offence.:hugs:

Please don’t worry about offending me, your words are lovely and it’s nice when people acknowledge it as I can understand how hard it is to find the right words to say.

I appreciate you taking the time to watch his story. I am excited to be able to record this journey but I just don’t know when I will be ready to share it with the world. I’ve not even told our parents yet, I’m not sure how I will ever be able to get the words out.

Caleblake - I've seen your signature since joining the group, but couldn't bring myself to watch it until now. I'm still sobbing as I type this.
Wow, it was hard enough seeing all my babies (All first trimester) in their pale white stubby arm/leg buds and dark black spots either side of the head where their eyes would have grown. But, your video is something else. You're such a brave, wonderful inspiring lady. Your family are lucky to have you, and your boys are so incredibly lucky to call your their mummy xx

Caleblake - I've seen your signature since joining the group, but couldn't bring myself to watch it until now. I'm still sobbing as I type this.
Wow, it was hard enough seeing all my babies (All first trimester) in their pale white stubby arm/leg buds and dark black spots either side of the head where their eyes would have grown. But, your video is something else. You're such a brave, wonderful inspiring lady. Your family are lucky to have you, and your boys are so incredibly lucky to call your their mummy xx

Thank you so much, I have it on my signature incase anyone posts about going through it in the forums really. I wanted to make it so people knew what to expect if it happened to them. I actually haven't been able to watch it back since I made it but Im sure one day I will. Its really not the best thing to watch when your pregnant as I think it will add extra worry to anyone, its such a rare thing to go through, realistically it only accounts for 1% of all miscarriages so in the scale of things its really rare. I really appreciate all your kind words and thank you all for keeping my secret and helping me when I have melt downs during this journey which Im sure I will many times. As Im not telling anyone (my best friend knows and thats it) I am sure I will need to outlet here as much as possible :hugs:

Caleb I'm so sorry you lost your snow angel. I can't imagine your pain. Thank you for sharing the video in your sig. I cried at the end, he was beautiful.

Just back from the doctors office, they only had a faint positive on my test.. should I be worried or are docs test not that sensitive

Shorty dr tests are less sensitive. Also, I'm assuming this wasn't fmu either. I try to only compare one brand to the same brand. Are they doing betas?

Shorty dr tests are less sensitive. Also, I'm assuming this wasn't fmu either. I try to only compare one brand to the same brand. Are they doing betas?

No it wasn't fmu.. and she only let it develop for like 1 min max.. she was happy that my test where strong.. I'm in the hospital at 7-8 weeks anyway. It just keeps playing on mind but I have come across loads of posts online that doc test came back neg but they where pregnant.. I think I just went too early I'm only 4 weeks 1 day. She even said i was on the ball with knowing I'm pregnant :haha: if only she knows how much I tested :haha:

I have one more clear digi I'm going to do on sat to see if it has changed to 3+ and then I will relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->