• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

Spotting today (pink cm when wiping) and feeling very not pregnant. 😢 Getting nervous.

Shorty: My line on the dr test was faint as all get out but my tests at home were dark. Their's aren't as sensitive.

Amantila: I've been spotting non-stop for 2 weeks. Last week [after 1 week of it] I went to the ER and they said they could see a gestational sac at 4w6d but not much else and that my cervix was still closed. Currently in week 2 of spotting and just emailed my Dr as I really think it should have resolved itself by now. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

Amantila loads of people spot as long as it’s not bright red there is nothing too worry about, it’s quite common.

Shortly I was getting lines on FR from 7DPO and cheaper ones like the drs use didn’t show till after AF was due, drs can’t afford FRs lol good luck with the cbd

Spotting today (pink cm when wiping) and feeling very not pregnant. �� Getting nervous.

Could it be implantation bleeding? I got it at 5 weeks with my second daughter..

I don't feel preg at all.. every now and again I get pain in my boobs, some cramping but that is cause I am constipated sorry tmi. I do have a lot of lower back pain tho..

I never thought I would say this and I hope I won't regret saying it but roll on nausea and sickness :haha: so I can feel more pregnant

Caleb I'm so sorry you lost your snow angel. I can't imagine your pain. Thank you for sharing the video in your sig. I cried at the end, he was beautiful.

Thank you, I still think it’s amazing how perfectly formed he was, I was in owe of his little fingers ❤️

Do you ladies want to create a secret group on Facebook to keep up to date with one another? I did this with my pregnany with my youngest and still message on there daily now and babies are 10m old!

Feel free to private message me with your name, I will add you and add to a private group of you like x

Shorty it would have been darker too after a minute. I wouldn't stress. A line is a line to them.

I understand what you mean about wanting symptoms :haha:

Aman spotting can be normal. Have you had sex recently? I spotted pink a time or two in first tri after sex. Also wouldn't worry about symptoms this early. I don't feel pregnant but my tests tell a very different story

AFM I called to schedule my lab apot. The receptionist said I had to be 6 weeks for labs.... say what?! So I emailed the ob who delivered DD and asked if that was a new policy. She said labs after a positive test and ultrasound no earlier than 6 weeks. So I called back and had my appt rescheduled for Friday. She said, " oh well then you have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for your scan and appt." I told her I understand and that's fine but I want to do my labs on Friday.

Say what? :saywhat:
Why did she try and fob you off like that? I'm glad you've got the appt sorted now after persisting.

Added you to the secret Facebook group too :thumbup:

My story, I know!!! I thought what sort of nonsense is this?! A scan I understand the negatives of going before 6 weeks. It can cause unnecessary worry, but simply pee test and blood draw. Nope. Totally glad I didn't just let that slide.

Thanks for the add :)

Hi everyone!

I decided my tests are dark enough that I feel okay graduating to pregnancy forums. :happydance: I was on a medicated IUI cycle w/trigger, so not 100% sure when my BFP started, but thinking last Friday at 9 DPO.

My EDD is March 11! Wishing a happy and healthy 9 months to us all :)

Well ladies... I don't know if I'll be here much longer:

Here's how my progression has been-

May 25 - LMP
June 3 - Predicted Ovulation Date and also day of Baby Dance
June 17 - Positive Pregnancy Test
June 20 - First OB appointment; Early but they were able to get me in
June 21 - First HCG draw = 94
June 25 - Second HCG draw = 320
June 27 - Visit to ER for brown spotting with occasional red since 6/20 - Another HCG draw = 402 but u/s showed gest. sac with no yolk/fetal pole [too early @ 4w6d]
July 2 - @ 5w4d: Sudden gush of bright red blood and passing clots with no pain/cramping - Not sure if I'm going to back to the ER.. It's still too early to see anything on u/s and all they can really tell me is that I might have a "threatened" miscarriage. The wait/see game is on and it SUCKS!

It's been a hard day at work for sure...

EmmaVH
I have everything crossed that baby sticks and that your bleeding is just a subchorionic hematoma.

I have everything crossed [-o<

Nausea starting to kick up a notch today.. the earliest of all my pregnancy's the last two I was nearly 6-7 weeks bef9re it started.. hoping that is a good sign.. I have to start the pregnancy diabetes diet so hoping that will help with the nausea

Fingers crossed all is ok Emma :hugs:

Well sore (.)(.) are kicking in now! My son stopped breastfeeding around a month ago, so I’m quite glad as it would be painful now!( plus he has 5 teeth!)

My first symptom of pregnancy is always tiredness.. and that has hit me like a truck! At the moment I’m trying to nap around 2pm when my son sleeps before I go and do the school run for my eldest.

I have a ‘full’ feeling in my uterus and I am so bloated. This is my third baby.. and 6 th pregnancy.

Emma I hope that its not a mc, I'm thinking of you and hope for an update soon.

story I will pm you my Facebook details shortly.

I still don't feel very pregnant, so happy Im past the 5 week mark today and less than 2 weeks now till my early scan.

Emma I hope everything works out well in the end and it isn’t what you think.

Caleblake I’m also feeling more positive and relaxed after getting out of the 5 week zone. Now 6 days+2, although I think I implanted late so maybe just under 6 weeks. First scan at 8wk+2.

Boobs haven’t changed at all, no tenderness, no heaviness, no growth, no sensitivity. They’re just normal. But I’ve got nausea, lack of appetite, heartburn, falling asleep, and lightheaded so I think I’m fine on the symptoms front.

I'm beyond tired. So so exhausted! I get random sharp shooty pains in the top of my boobs, and AF type cramps (that I think may be gas pain down to Progesterone pessaries Cyclogest). I have to use them anally because of having interstitial cystitis and renal reflux which doesn't help!

Had the hugest craving for MacDonalds burger after work today. I never eat McDonald's let alone red meat! This baby making their mark already.

Ladies, feel free to PM your Facebook name and I will add you to the secret group if you want. :wave:

Still not feeling pregnant today either but the spotting was just yesterday morning and barely noticeable and then stopped. Praying that it's done and that baby is ok.

My Story...I usually love a good McDonald's burger every once in awhile but right now that seems gross to me haha. I've been chugging lemonade and iced lemon water. Looks like I may have another citrus craving (my first only let me eat oranges the whole first trimester). I'll pm my facebook details. I'm still in the secret group from my first baby...all of our little ones are almost 2 now and some even have younger siblings!

Emma...praying that baby is alright and that the red bleeding was unrelated.

Feeling suuuuper tired today. Hope you all are having a nice day!

Anyone feeling massive anxiety like something is wrong with the pregnancy? Knowing there's nothing to even indicate anything being wrong but it's all in your head? :argh:

Anyone feeling massive anxiety like something is wrong with the pregnancy? Knowing there's nothing to even indicate anything being wrong but it's all in your head? :argh:

Yep this is me.. keeping thinking it's too good to be true.. first month tracking and properly trying and I get an early bfp.. I find myself running to toilet to see if I got them.. loads of thick white discharge today sorry tmi :blush: sent my forms off to the hospital so I'm hoping I'll get a letter next week of when I'm in the hospital.. (due to pregnancy diabetes on my first pregnancy I will be brought in 7-8 weeks) hoping they will do a scan for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->