• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I'll be having an early scan, because it's part of the ivf process, before they discharge us. It's booked at our clinic for the 22nd. I don't think I could wait until the 12 week scan to see that everything is ok. I'm not sure how I'll make it from the 7 week to 12 week scan! Lol

I have a scan booked on Friday through the recurrent miscarriage clinic. I expect to have others. Last time I was pregnant I had a few scans due to bleeding.

Curly I know what you mean about the bbs! Mine never stopped growing after getting off the bcp to try now they are getting even bigger! I'm like what's after DD? :haha:
Although I want to know the gender I want to have a lot of gender neutral things. I hate the overwhelming gender specific clothing, toys, parenting and etc that starts out so young, especially for girls. :/

My first scan is at 8 weeks exactly. The ob office wants to go by my lmp even though I told them I ovulated on cd 20 not 14. I'm not going to argue with them though if it means I get an earlier scan. Hopefully the baby will measure exactly 8 weeks that day so they will change it and I can feel smug about it :lol:

I haven't called my dr yet. I know they schedule a scan at 7 weeks and I really want to wait and go at 8 weeks instead. That way baby will be looking a bit more babyish and it will be past the point when my last one stopped growing.

Awww my first appointment is the 4th of august! You girls are so lucky to be seen so early! Apparently being seen at 8 weeks is good around here lol I'm not even sure I'll get a US until 20 weeks!

In my area it used to be a wait til 20 weeks too, but as far as I can see they've now introduced (to fit win the rest of the UK) a 12 week scan too. Part of me wants one, but actually, what's it going to help? I think I've come to the decision for now that I wont, and will instead put some of the money that an early scan would have cost towards something nice.

Took another cheapie test this morning as couldn't shake a panicky feeling all day yesterday, beautiful dark second line in seconds, that'll do nicely!

Hopeful I hope you get the scan when you want! FX for a healthy sticky baby :)

Dana I made sure to tell them when setting up the appt that I had a early mc and was on progesterone (mine is too low on it's own to sustain pregnancy without it). So I think that helped me get earlier appointments since they need to monitor my progesterone this time and they like to play it on the safe side. Are you in the uk? I think in the us they like to date and check for multiples and ectopic pregnancies early on too. Of course not all drs are the same here though. Waiting til 20 weeks sounds like torture! I don't think I could do it. I would probably spend ridiculous amounts of money if it meant I could have a private scan. I'm too anxious and impatient. :lol:

I'm too nauseous to sleep ugh. What would help?

Ginger ale always helped me with nausea. It's a must to keep around when preggers!

Assuming that ginger ale is what we call ginger beer, I am going to be one happy nauseous lady. I LOVE ginger beer, but thought I would probably have to make do with the less satisfying ginger tea. I shall stock up when I next go shopping :)

Ugh I wish I had some hopeful. I'll have to get some tomorrow! I hear of people drinking ginger tea and the thought of that makes me want to hurl lol.

Eww I can't do tea! I've never been a fan. Good luck getting to sleep.

I just had to ask hubby to roll over because I could spell his developing morning breath. :blush: I feel really bad but it was making me feel so sick! Hopefully I can sleep now :lol:

:hi: poking my nose in here. I just got an unexpected :bfp: this morning! I'm thrilled and petrified at the same time after 4 MCs since November. This one would have been conceived around the time I expected my June bug would have been born had I not had a mmc at 10+3. My next pregnancy ended in a chemical, and then I had two pregnancies where a baby never developed, hcg just lingered for ages until I found out at a scan there was no baby (10+4 weeks with the 3rd and 7 weeks with the 4th). Both of those pregnancies I had spotting every time my AF would have been due, but still had positive (but not progressing) hpts.

Basic tests have all come back normal but I'm taking matters into my own hands this pregnancy, taking baby aspirin and progesterone and I'm making an appointment to see a TCM who specializes in fertility on Monday.

Two and a half weeks ago we found out we were moving and I have been so preoccupied with the move (which mostly happened yesterday) that I haven't even taken note of my cycle at all. Last night I had a pregnancy dream and realized I've been peeing a lot and DH made a joke about new house new baby. This morning I checked my app and realized I'm CD 30 and 2-3 days overdue for AF and dug through boxes to find a hpt and got a positive as it was still drying. Its not crazy dark, but considering it was 9:30 am and it was my 4th pee since 3am I thought it was quite good.

Welcome to the new ladies and congratulation!

Urghhh.....anyone else have insomnia? I woke at 2am last night and was up until about 5.30am. Today I have LO on my own all day on about 3.5 hours sleep! Hoping the insomnia ends soon..... yawn!

I want to join. Just confirmed pregnancy with a blood test after 3 positive pregnancy urine test. Put me down for march 7... 4 weeks six days ! So glad to have other women to talk to thru this exciting time. I'm still in shock and so nervous. The list could of days my boobs have really hurt.. Today my nipples feel like they are burning if even my shirt brushes against it.. No morning sickness. Tons of white discharge still.

Welcome to the new ladies and congratulation!

Urghhh.....anyone else have insomnia? I woke at 2am last night and was up until about 5.30am. Today I have LO on my own all day on about 3.5 hours sleep! Hoping the insomnia ends soon..... yawn!

Yup, terrible insomnia, absolutely exhausted already!

Hi Ladies!

Please can I join you? I got my BFP 2 days ago, due 13th March and am 4 weeks today! This is my first ever pregnancy, very exciting but also a little scary! :wacko:

We were trying for 7 months, 8 cycles with endometriosis and was just starting fertility testing. Calling the midwife tomorrow and we have booked an early scan for when I am 8+1!! :happydance:

My symptoms so far are..
  • Tender bbs (on top)
  • Constant backache
  • Dull ache in my lower abdomen

Congrats NDH and batesbaby, added you both :)

I woke up today with cramps that scared the life out of me but eased shortly after, so guessing wind lol! Also feeling rather nauseous, guess MS is kicking in now. My oldest is away with my parents for the weekend and the baby is playing on the floor quite happily so I'm taking the opportunity to chill for a bit, got housework I should really be getting on with but sod it ;)

Hello again ladies.
Well, no news from the midwife yet but from what I've read, she should see me at about 8 wks but hope she calls soon to at least book it so I have something to look forward to.

Curly, have been feeling super emotional too and crying at silly tv/ sad news in the newspaper/ random stuff!

Was thinking of booking an early scan but like someone said, it would be reassuring AT THAT MOMENT but who knows after and in between scans so really not worth worrying about for me.

Hopeful, love your positive attitude :) Trying to stay positive, thinking of names etc but v worried too.

Welcome Emiloo, read some of your journal while I was ttc, so really nice to see you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->