March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

So scared right now, I don't feel any where near as pregnant as last time :( I've had progressive tests but I have this feeling it's going to go wrong again :(

Morning all (well it's morning here in the UK).
Congratulations to all the new ladies, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.
I'm a bit annoyed that my scan is as early as it is because I think it's doubtful that I'll be far enough along to show anything. But I know it's good that they are looking after me, and hopefully I'll be in to get a stitch in my cervix soon enough. I know there's a timescale in which they can do it.
Feeling pretty anxious today. I have IBS & it's really flaring up at the moment. I'm guessing the raised progesterone levels might have something to do with it, but ugh! I'm so uncomfortable & hoping these symptoms improve. I feel a bit nauseous but not sure if it's IBS or pregnancy related.
I'm so happy to be pregnant again & trying to stay positive but it's hard, & I feel rubbish. (Moan moan moan).
Got to try & get out & about today. Stayed home yesterday apart from taking my son for a walk, but had to come home early as my stomach was so bad. Really hoping this improves.

So scared right now, I don't feel any where near as pregnant as last time :( I've had progressive tests but I have this feeling it's going to go wrong again :(

Sending hugs kittykat, I know how hard this is. Every pregnancy is different. When I had my son I had virtually no symptoms until 10 weeks, and even then they weren't anything major. It was a totally healthy pregnancy. Just take each day as it comes, we are all in this together xx

KittyKat - Try not to worry. I saw my doctor yesterday about the same thing and he said that symptoms are not a predictor of a viable pregnancy. He said that he had seen women without any symptoms go on to have healthy babies and some women had every symptom in the book and miscarried. I had a few bad days but trying to be hopeful as well.

Congrats to all the new bfps.

I wish I had a time machine so I could go into the future and have my baby in my arms. I will take you guys along as well :haha:

Morning all (well it's morning here in the UK).
Congratulations to all the new ladies, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.
I'm a bit annoyed that my scan is as early as it is because I think it's doubtful that I'll be far enough along to show anything. But I know it's good that they are looking after me, and hopefully I'll be in to get a stitch in my cervix soon enough. I know there's a timescale in which they can do it.
Feeling pretty anxious today. I have IBS & it's really flaring up at the moment. I'm guessing the raised progesterone levels might have something to do with it, but ugh! I'm so uncomfortable & hoping these symptoms improve. I feel a bit nauseous but not sure if it's IBS or pregnancy related.
I'm so happy to be pregnant again & trying to stay positive but it's hard, & I feel rubbish. (Moan moan moan).
Got to try & get out & about today. Stayed home yesterday apart from taking my son for a walk, but had to come home early as my stomach was so bad. Really hoping this improves.

Hi Beankeeper, I'm in the UK too and have IBS - hard to know which symptoms are which.:wacko:

Feeling so tired too which is even harder with a huge cut down in caffeine!:sleep:

:hugs: to all and wishing this first tri goes speedily and smoothly! The only good thing about it is you find out you're pregnant when one third of the way through it so only 2/3 to go!

Also, is anyone else ill? Horrible cough! Thanks pregnancy for reducing my immunity :)

Being ill was one of my first symptoms. I had a throat infection that just wouldn't go away from ovulation until a few days ago.

Hello ladies, can I join you? Just got a surprise BFP and I think I'm due around 13th March 2016. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and already worried how I will cope with two but so excited!! Hoping I can see my doctor this week and book in for an early scan at the EPAU as I had two miscarriages last year. Looking forward to getting to know you all x

NHD FX for your rainbow baby! :)

Struth Yes insomnia! Partly due to mild nausea. But mostly due to being so excited and unable to turn my thoughts off. Lately it's been 3-4 hours at night for me. I have been needing a nap in the afternoon though so it kind of evens it out I guess :shrug:

Babtesbaby & MrsWag Congratulations and welcome!

Emiloo nice seeing you again :p

To everyone else I hope you're all doing good and feeling good :)

I got 2-3 on my weeks estimator today. At 4+3 that means I'm right on track. It's so reassuring I feel even safer now.

4 days until first appointment!
25 days until first ultrasound! :)
Time is moving SO SLOW!

Great news Babeawait (on the digi not the insomnia!).

I'm going to do another one tomorrow so I can try and date third pregnancy. I'm keen to know when I should book a scan/mw appointment.

Good luck! I hope you get it figured out. I would book one asap but I'm impatient :lol:

Ha ha! Me too but I don't want to go too early and then not see a heartbeat and then worry myself silly about it until my 12 week scan.

I think I may tell OH tonight (depending on his mood when he comes in). Wish me luck....

Good luck Struth! Let us know how he takes it xx

Kittykat-I hope all is well and little bean is growing nice and strong. I have the same concerns after the mmc.
Struth-GL with dh!
Congrats to the new ladies joining!
Afm-my cramping has lessened but yesterday and today I have been super achey. Anyone else have this? Nausea seems to worsen as the day goes on and by dinner time I feel super hung over. I'll take it all if it means baby is growing and getting stronger. 9 days until my first scan.

I'm in Canada. I tested 2 days ago with CBD and still got 1-2 weeks. I'm thinking of getting a FRER today to see if the line got darker... kinda scared of doing it. I'm not feeling as sick as I did when I first found out. I feel so low :(

Kittykat-I hope all is well and little bean is growing nice and strong. I have the same concerns after the mmc.
Struth-GL with dh!
Congrats to the new ladies joining!
Afm-my cramping has lessened but yesterday and today I have been super achey. Anyone else have this? Nausea seems to worsen as the day goes on and by dinner time I feel super hung over. I'll take it all if it means baby is growing and getting stronger. 9 days until my first scan.

I hope so, I need to sort out an appointment but I haven't had a chance, I'm peeing on a stick all the time to check the line is still there! I'm achy as well so I wouldn't worry :) xx

Got a bfp this morning! I'm super excited, we havd been ttc for over a year for baby #2! I went for blood tests and I should get the results tomorrow!
Oh estimated due date would be March 8th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->