March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congrats everyone!

I've stopped feeling sick which has made me a bit worried. But still cramping lots. We are on holiday and the people we are here with don't know so it feels really strange and like its a dream!

Good luck for those telling their other halves x

Just did a CB digi, it said 2-3 weeks which sounds pretty much spot on for my dates.

Oh Caz that must be worrying, fc everything is OK and the cramping eases :hugs:
I haven't had a ton of symptoms really, other than feeling really tired but with having a 3.5 year old and 9.5 month old to look after that's quite usual for me anyway :winkwink: I didn't have many symptoms this early on with either of my DDs, I had MS with my first but i'd say it really kicked in from 7ish weeks.
Just for fun, does anyone have a 'feeling' yet about baby's gender? I'm fairly convinced that i'm having another girl, we're staying team yellow for the first time but you bet i'm going to be scrutinising my scan pics for clues lol! :blush:

Is anyone else ridiculously bloated? Like I can't even explain how bloated I am I look so pregnant!!! I am a plus size girl to start with a UK 16-18 but my tummy has popped out and I can't fit in my skinny jeans and I'm going to have to really reconsider what I wear to work. Here is a pic of me before I got pregnant and me today.

I have also put on 5lbs already. I feel massive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
When I went to the hospital... The doctor got mad cause I refused an xray of my chest/side... I was there alone (so I asked the xray tech if I was her or her daughter would she do it or let me do it) and the xray tech said she wouldn't cause there is always the chance of radiation (thank her for being honest). So the doctor got mad and sent me home with no info on what to do till I can get into a obgyn. Just a paper that basically said diagnosis: early pregnancy, take prenatal vitamin if you want. So I went to Walmart and got some prenatal vitamins. Is there anything else I need to be taking or doing... Need some advice till I can get into obgyn. Thanks everyone:hugs:

Is anyone else ridiculously bloated? Like I can't even explain how bloated I am I look so pregnant!!! I am a plus size girl to start with a UK 16-18 but my tummy has popped out and I can't fit in my skinny jeans and I'm going to have to really reconsider what I wear to work. Here is a pic of me before I got pregnant and me today.

I have also put on 5lbs already. I feel massive!!

Emmy am totally bloated! Am a size 14 and already bought a couple of size 16 tops for work as don't want to show. Bad for keeping stuff secret! Just feel huge!

Buttercup, really not sure on any strong feelings either way. Have to remind myself I'm pregnant some days (although...the bloat!) let alone ideas on boy or girl!

Buttercup I'm thinking this ones a boy. Not sure why (maybe because I like my boy name a tad but more) but we will be team yellow too so I'll know whenever this one decides to show!

Emmy I had a full on meltdown yesterday because my pants don't fit! I had already put on a bit of weight before this BFP and then with the bloat on top! Urgh I have maternity clothes from my last pregnancy that my mom got because she was too excited to wait but I feel silly pulling them out at 5 weeks! Lol

I think I must say goodbye ladies. I started spotting pink with red strings today. I went to the ER, my cervix is closed but my HCG is 26. Doctor said the test is inconclusive. My HCG should be around 500... Spotting has stopped and started twice so far. She said that if I didn't have a period to go do another blood test in a week. Stupid thing is I'm still nauseous and I feel really weak :(

I think I must say goodbye ladies. I started spotting pink with red strings today. I went to the ER, my cervix is closed but my HCG is 26. Doctor said the test is inconclusive. My HCG should be around 500... Spotting has stopped and started twice so far. She said that if I didn't have a period to go do another blood test in a week. Stupid thing is I'm still nauseous and I feel really weak :(

I'm wishing the best for you and sending so many positive thoughts/vibes I can your way during your week of stressful anticipation. Keep every one updated. This is the most stressful period... That's why I've been nervous to Tell anyone except fiance the news.. Its such a fragile time. I hope everything turns out okay. The paper they gave me from my beta hcg quantitative test says :
3-4 weeks: 15-750 hcg mIU/ml
4-5 weeks: 18-7,138 hcg mIU/ml
So don't count yourself out just yet!!!! Seems your still in the range of pregnancy.. Hopefully your hormones will double in the next few days like it should. I've read that spotting happens a lot in first trimester.

Oh the paper also says:
<5.0(hcg level) Negative
5.0-15.0 in determinant; recommend to recollect in 3 days
>15.0 Positive

I would go back in three days (to see if levels have double, which would mean pregnancy is going like it should) instead of a week!! I couldn't wait that long to know.

Dana I'm thinking of you and sending my positive thoughts your way. I hope this is just a false alarm and everything turns out okay!

Thanks girls! I'm feeling a bit crampy but no more blood just yet. If I don't miscarry it'll be a miracle of God!

Well I finally told hubby today...and he took it much better than I thought he would. I feel soooo much better. Hope everyone is doing well! When I told my 2 1/2 dd mommy has a baby in her belly she started lifting up my shirt! So cute

Sleep. I love sleep a lot right now. :haha:

Sooo sorry for your losses ladies :hugs:

Sending positive thoughts your way Dana, let's hope it's a stubborn bean who is quite happy in there, just likes to make a scene.

I have slept four five whole hours, not just that but they were in a row! Currently I feel bloody amazing, but I am sure the exhaustion will kick back in soon.

Hi, I took another test this morning and the line is a it lighter than yesterday, it's still darker than the first test I took but it's got lighter, I don't know if that's because of a less concentrated wee or what but I'm getting worried now :( xx

Dana thinking of you and fingers crossed your levels rose as they should xx

Kittykat it could be that your urine was more dilute than before. Also hcg takes 2 days to double so really you should see your tests get darker every 2-3 days if you take the test at the same time. Also these tests aren't actually meant to measure how much hcg is there, just that it is or it isn't so try not to get too hung up on comparing tests xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->