• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I think number 2 has to be more easy going because you just don't have the same amount of time with 2!

Struth thanks he is feeling better, he had this lump come up behind his ear and a really high temperature and I was so worried but the doctor said its his lymph node come up because he is fighting a viral infection xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Im happy to say no more spotting as of yet! Cautiously optimistic but still obessively checking. I'm having some symptoms here mainly sore breasts, a bit of gagging (the smell of ds chicken puree tonight nearly put me over the edge) and serious exhaustion. I had a bit of a moment last night wondering what I am doing when I was up with ds the second time that night. DS is almost 9 months old and NEVER slept through the night. I had visions of myself getting multiple times per night while 9 months pg or with a newborn! Ergh! Praying he will start sttn before then.

I also booked my first mw appointment for 21 august, yay! Haven't gone to see my gp yet but I will get around to that soon and hopefully get an early scan booked too.

I have been feeling nauseous all day and tonight I actually just threw up all of my dinner! Woohoo real preggo things are happening!

Hey everybody! This is my third pregnancy, hopefully first baby! After the loses I've had trouble getting excited so I decided to make some banners for the name options I've seen floating around.

Let me know what you think!
March Hares.png

March.png

Dana, sounds positive, hopefully it was just a little bit of potting and you can move on and enjoy the rest without any worries!

Amp, I too would be fuming, poor you, hope your results are good when you get them!

I had my Drs appointment today too, under active thyroid, so a new tablet to add to my daily regime and a lot of extra blood tests, but hopefully nothing else. Also finally managed to get through to my local midwives, so should be recieving some forms in the post soon!

Didn't hear from dr office until After 5 and all they said (it was the nurse I spoke to) yes it's positive...I'm like so what's the hcg level? She said oh it only says positive....wtf!:growlmad::growlmad: seriously? This was my general practitioners office because none of my obgyn doctors were available to I went there...hoping to get blood work with them next week...for now I'm just happy blood work showed positive hope everyone is doing well

Dana, sounds positive, hopefully it was just a little bit of potting and you can move on and enjoy the rest without any worries!

Amp, I too would be fuming, poor you, hope your results are good when you get them!

I had my Drs appointment today too, under active thyroid, so a new tablet to add to my daily regime and a lot of extra blood tests, but hopefully nothing else. Also finally managed to get through to my local midwives, so should be recieving some forms in the post soon!

I have under active thyroid as well I know how u feel!

Evening ladies! I would love to join you. I got my BFP on Tuesday but have no idea of my EDD as I was on the pill. I have no idea why I ovulated, let alone when! I think I'm about 5 weeks-a digi said 2-3 weeks yesterday. Going to do another one tomorrow to see if it has gone to 3+ or not.

I'm still working out how to tell OH-we already have an almost 3 year old son who was a difficult baby in many ways and OH isn't too keen on the idea on any more. I think he will be okay with it once he gets used to the idea (I guess he'll have to be!) but I just need to get my head around this all before I tell him.

Anyway, I hope I can join you!

Hey girl I am right there with you...I have a dd who will be 3 in January got bfp on Wednesday and haven't told hubbie yet as I know he won't be thrilled either :nope: we recently sold our house and moved into my grandmothers old single wide trailer while we save money to build so space wise is going to be very hard

I've got some nausea but no actual sickness as of yet, my nipples are slightly painful it no where near as bad as Alastair time, which is a bit worrying, i just want this one to stick!

I got my bfp July 2nd at 14dpo and my edd is March 10th! My last (and first) pregnancy ended at 4 weeks and 1 day. Although it was early we had known several days beforehand and it was devastating for my husband and I. Now I'm officially past that point and feeling amazing! We feel very positive about this pregnancy. :)

We tried 6 months and were very dedicated for all of it. I have PCOS and I learned I have low progesterone/a luteal phase defect after my miscarriage. I am happy to be on progesterone now :) (even though the side effects suck :lol: )

Congratulations everybody! Here is to wishing us all a H&H 9 months! I can't wait to meet all our beautiful spring babies :)

Evening ladies! I would love to join you. I got my BFP on Tuesday but have no idea of my EDD as I was on the pill. I have no idea why I ovulated, let alone when! I think I'm about 5 weeks-a digi said 2-3 weeks yesterday. Going to do another one tomorrow to see if it has gone to 3+ or not.

I'm still working out how to tell OH-we already have an almost 3 year old son who was a difficult baby in many ways and OH isn't too keen on the idea on any more. I think he will be okay with it once he gets used to the idea (I guess he'll have to be!) but I just need to get my head around this all before I tell him.

Anyway, I hope I can join you!

Hey girl I am right there with you...I have a dd who will be 3 in January got bfp on Wednesday and haven't told hubbie yet as I know he won't be thrilled either :nope: we recently sold our house and moved into my grandmothers old single wide trailer while we save money to build so space wise is going to be very hard

Hi there! Sorry to hear you are in a similar situation :-( When/how do you think you will tell him? Do you think he will come round once he gets used to the idea? I nearly told OH last night and then thought better of it as it was late and he had to be up early this morning. I didn't think he'd appreciate me messing his head up at that time of night.

Anyway did another digi this morning and it says 2-3 still so I think I'm probably about 4+3 (going by my bleed which I reckon was implantation at about 8dpo) and the digi. I'll do another on Monday/Tuesday and see what it says.

Yippee for puking up your dinner Emmy! Not pleasant but great symptom!

Babeawait-congrats! Good to hear you ate feeling positive. I too had mcs and a short luteal phase before I conceived LO. I hope this is a super sticky bean for you x

AMP-how frustrating! Grrrrrr.

Kitty-nausea and soreness are good signs. No two pregnancies are the same although it is really difficult not to compare! I was sick until 18 weeks with LO so I'm hoping that this one is very different! Stay positive x

Victoria- :hugs: I'm sure your LO will settle by the time baby comes. And then you'll have two closet in she which will be lovely. My friend has two girls 17 months apart and they are so close. Its lovely x

Finally-loving the monkeys too!

Thanks struth! I've been trying to decide when to take my weeks estimator. According to your guess we're only one day apart! :)

I must be the only person who likes being sick! I mean it's not nice as your actually being sick but it's so much better than just feeling nauseous lol the time, I like to get it out!

I love the monkey banner that is super cute!! That's my vote too and well done for making them!! Xx

Welcome kitty Kat!

I think it's going so slowly too - I'm five weeks and a day! So long to go!

I agree, Emmy - I wish I would just throw up! I feel nauseous all the time, but no actual throwing up so far.

Completely agree with the nausea thing. I would much rather be sick than feel sick!

Kristy-that is lovely. What a great idea!

from the dates what i worked out. im due 9th March :) xx

Struth: thank you, I am looking forward to having LOs close in age, just getting a little nervous about how hard it will be!

Also I love, love the monkeys banner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->