March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I can normally smell my own scent (it actually used to bother me when other people would lay on my bed because then my pillows would smell like them instead of me, call me a territorial freak if you will, lol) so it's not really new to me and my own scent doesn't really bother me since it's familiar but I've also noticed my own "lady stink" a little more than usual lately and I constantly feel gross down there, probably because of the increase of cervical mucous thanks to pregnancy hormones.

I can normally smell my own scent (it actually used to bother me when other people would lay on my bed because then my pillows would smell like them instead of me, call me a territorial freak if you will, lol) so it's not really new to me and my own scent doesn't really bother me since it's familiar but I've also noticed my own "lady stink" a little more than usual lately and I constantly feel gross down there, probably because of the increase of cervical mucous thanks to pregnancy hormones.

I HATE the pregnancy CM!! I also feel constantly disgusting down there, it has been driving me insane. I have bought panty liners because otherwise I'm so uncomfortable :nope:

Hello,

well despite my stressing and lack of sleep last night and worrying over early spotting baby bean is good. Measuring 12 weeks 3 days so they kept my due date at 19th March (could the front page list be updated please), i must have implanted late as im pretty sure of ovulation, anyhow..... all good and im so relieved.

photos attached are our scan and also how we announced on facebook. * no idea how to turn them the right way*

xxx

Attachments

• 20150904_142713.jpg
    20150904_142713.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150908_110949.jpg
    20150908_110949.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi ladies :hi:

I'm due to have my 12 weeks scan on Friday and they are doing a scan which gives you the risks for downs syndrome, by measuring the fluid at the back of the baby's neck and taking blood from me.

Has anyone ever had this done I'm just a bit worried about it really nervous for the result :(

Congrats Dawn that's great news :)

Sarah that scan is called the Nuchal Transleucency test and it will just give you a risk ratio of your chances of having a baby with Downs or other chromosomal abnormalities based on your assessed risk factors from bloodwork, age, family history, and ultrasound measurements. If your risk comes back high you will likely be recommended to have further testing done that will be more accurate as even a really high risk for having downs (say 1:20 or 1:4) doesn't mean baby will have it. At the same time coming back low risk doesn't mean baby won't.

Its totally up to you whether you wish to have it done. If you would get further testing done if the risk came back high or would just want to be prepared for the possibility then you will likely want to have it done. If you feel like knowing would cause you too much anxiety its OK to opt out, or at least ask not to know the results if you want the scan just to see the baby.

I just had it done today. Likewise I'm nervous for the result but would rather know than not know xx

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm due to have my 12 weeks scan on Friday and they are doing a scan which gives you the risks for downs syndrome, by measuring the fluid at the back of the baby's neck and taking blood from me.

Has anyone ever had this done I'm just a bit worried about it really nervous for the result :(

Doesn't matter to me what the results are. I would not terminate in any case so I will just take what I can get. I didn't ever care about the numbers. I just enjoyed the scan. Which is exactly what I will be doing again this time around. Though I completely understand the anxiety around it all.

Can't wait for mine tomorrow morning!!

Hello ladies. Been on vacation past few days with dd and dh. Had a blast at the amusement park...even though I couldn't go on many rides, but dd had fun at least.

Having hard time sleeping and dealing with a massive headache today I would love nothing more than to just pass out as I am sooooo tired :sleep:

Hope everyone is feeling better with your icky symptoms!

anyone that is close to 13 weeks not feeling their fundal height yet? I am not and that is starting to worry me...

SarahLou- I'm having my screening test on Thurs. Good luck!

anyone that is close to 13 weeks not feeling their fundal height yet? I am not and that is starting to worry me...

No idea what this even is!?

AMP, glad you had a nice break :) definitely feel you on the tiredness too! Zzzzzz

Dawn, so pleased your scan went well, and that little bean is ok.
yay! :happydance:

allforthegirl - I am about to be 12 weeks and still cant feel mine either! Maybe I'm not feeling correctly. :shrug:

dawnlouise - yay! so glad baby is looking good and your worries were able to lift from your scan!

sarahlou - I also have a bit of anxiety about the 12 week test, I'm having mine done on 9/15. I didn't have one done with DD so I don't have anything to go off of!

Can't wait to see more scans! :flower:

It should start peaking out just above you pubic bone. Sometimes have multiple children already it will peak out a bit sooner.

Haven't been on here in a while. Quick update - we lost the baby due to development going completely haywire at 8 weeks. 2 weeks post D&C, will be back on TTC boards soon!

Sorry to hear that fairycat :( hope you're looking after yourself and hope to see you back this way when you're ready.

Had my scan. Posted a pic in my journal. Just doing the one post as I am on so many different boards. Everything went beautifully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->