March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Yes same back pain from last time :-( Dr wouldn't refer for physio till I'd been in pain at least 6 weeks......... very frustrating when I have a nearly 3 year old to care for too..... hey hum! I'm hoping when I go back they will give me the referral. Xx

Beautiful scan pic fezzle, and lovely bump NDH. Like lily, mine is massive in comparison to yours, but it's all food!

I lost a good friend today, so am heartbroken, but in practical terms, how the hell am I going to dress my bump for a funeral, it's big enough that non maternity is not a goer (plus I have nothing anyway) but not big enough that anything tight or fitted will look good at all. I am choosing to focus my efforts on this as its a good distraction right now. I need a dress, as I will never wear smart trousers or a skirt at any other point in pregnancy, and it needs to be smart, but not too black, and also cheap enough.

So sorry to hear that about your friend. New look maternity on line have some nice plain dresses I was looking at it today and free delivery world wide :)

Mama Duck, sorry to hear about your friend. As left wondering suggested, New Look are pretty cheap.

I just bought this at mothercarehttp://www.mothercare.com/Black-Fleck-Maternity-Nursing-Kimono-Dress/LF3138,default,pd.html

It's dark grey and super comfortable. Not really cheap but good quality and been wearing it a lot for work.

fezzle - beautiful scan!! I'm not good with nub shots otherwise I'd guess for ya lol

curlyrose - so sorry about your friend :hugs:

NDH - cute bumpie!

headaches/migraines are killing me! on the bright side I'm finally 12 weeks today!!!! :happydance: have my scan in 5 days and super excited as I'm seeing all of yours! super jealous of all of you right now lol. I'm going to talk to my doctor about what I can do about these headaches. they're driving me mad. I know I can take Tylenol but I'm super weird about taking any meds while pregnant :wacko:

I have a little bit more energy but if I don't nap I have a very hard time staying up past 9pm....which is going to be a huge problem with me working nights.....:nope:

I am also still getting the odd bout of nausea, but nothing that will make me stop doing anything.....Headaches are not letting up, if anything they are getting worse, as they are becoming more frequent. I am also having to watch what I eat....no spicy foods for me any more.... :(

I am right there with you on the headaches...although I suspect mine are due to sinuses:cry: Hot showers are the only thing that makes the pain go away

Bombshell, hope the time goes quick til your scan. Happy12 wks :)

Had more headaches but nothing really bad so hoping they don't get worse.

Mama Otter, hope you are feeling a little better.

Mama Duck, did you find a dress?

Any news ladies?

Headache headache galore :-( though did realise I'm not drinking nearly enough. Isaac is keeping me super busy with tantrums and lack of listening that I hardly have time to wee never mind anything else!
We have just had our bathroom refitted and sprung a leak! So that's adding stress, it's coming right through kitchen light and we can't get hold off our plumber!, now turned water off and I'm giving up soon and going to bed. Xxx

I am going to have a proper look on Monday when I visit the world of shops. Today I have felt too rubbish to do clothes shopping, even online!

Sorry to hear about all these headaches, I have been getting a lot, but often find that if I down a pint of water it goes away, if not and I can't see properly I allow myself one solitary paracetemol, which is usually enough.

bigbelly, sorry your scan pics weren't great but yay for a bonus scan! Hopefully you'll get some better ones this time :thumbup:
azure, exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having :)
Fezzle what a great scan, so clear!
AMP, some days I feel exhausted too and others i'm not too bad. The nausea has mostly gone though which is a relief :flower:
Dawn, hope the doc can help you out. I think they try and fob off us pregnant ladies sometimes by making out that pregnancy is 'supposed' to be uncomfortable which is crappy IMO, uncomfortable maybe but constant pain shouldn't have to be something you just deal with :( Hope the bathroom leak gets sorted soon too, never just one thing to deal with is there :hugs:
Curly, i'm so sorry to hear about your friend :(
bombshell, happy 12 weeks! Good luck with your scan :)

I have been feeling better, but victim to a lot of headaches as well. On Monday I was in ER after vomiting for hours - couldn't even keep water down. I was give fluid and nausea meds through an IV and I was feeling better and thankfully I haven't thrown up since. :thumbup:

I'll try the water for my headaches instead of Tylenol.

Headaches here too! They radiate from my ears to the back of my skull and are awful.

Water hasn't helped (although I've been on a mission to make sure my intake is good) Tylenol is the only thing that makes it better. I feel badly taking it daily but it's all I can do to not put my head between my knees and give up. Lol

Doctor said its caused by the increased blood volume we have which is just a side effect of pregnancy. Ha ha ha

Drinking my water now and giving it 30 minutes for this thing to go away before I take my second Tylenol dose for the day.

I did use my pregnancy for good/evil tonight (you decide!)

Went to the monster truck show after our pig picking (love my southern vacations!) and the atm machine was down and of course it's a cash only affair except for the ability to pay for your entrance tickets on the parks machine.

So they people are trying to figure out what's wrong with the machine why it isn't working etc...so I'm rubbing my pushed out belly, yeah, maybe I pushed it out a bit further than it usually goes and told the lady I was just starving.

She let me use my card on the parks machine to pay for the food and went talking to the food trucks for me to make sure I got my cheese fries! Ha ha ha

I almost feel bad!

So sorry to everyone else that is suffering with the same headaches! I didn't have many with DD but then again I was able to stay hydrated back then, was constantly able to drink water. This time I can't - it's like I forget. I just get so busy and don't even think about it. That or I would rather drink juice or something.

stuck - That's hilarious!! I have stuck out my belly a few times as well ;) even when I wasn't really pregnant - I was under aged and wanted to go into the liquor store with DH but knew they'd ID me. So I stuck out my belly and when the lady asked for my ID I just said "I can't drink anyway I'm pregnant" she let me go!! :p

buttercup - thanks!! and I'm glad your nausea is almost completely gone! that is wonderful :flower:

littlelily - thank you! I hope so too lol. sorry youre suffering with headaches too! :(

Hoping everyone is having a good night! I am all cuddled up on my bed watching Ella Enchanted with some sour candies and trying to down some water that some of you suggested! hoping it helps with the headache I have now. I did suspect maybe my pillows were hurting my neck at night so I went out today and bought some new ones that I love lol.

Definitely going to try more water today. Glad your feeling better Silas.

13 weeks today here, I honestly believed that wouldn't happen so I'm very happy. Relived it's the weekend as DH is around to help with Isaac. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Happy 13 weeks, Dawnlouise!

I've had some mild headaches the past few days. I've had loads of water, especially the day I needed a full bladder for my scan! I think some of it is poor sleep lately; I just ordered a pregnancy pillow.

i hope you all start feeling a bit better soon, maybe its the worlds way of getting us to headaches from the imminent crying lol

good luck to everyone with their scans i hope you get really good pics and to people finding out if they are on pink or blue team yeay!

oct 13th my gender scan is booked in for, i really hope i can get some good pics next thur so people on here can have a guess for me prior to October.

have a lovely day ladies
h xx

Extra water is hopeless for me. :sad1: Tylenol is completely safe to take throughout our pg. So I use it when I have to, sometimes with a sip of cold coffee if I have to. Though I do know that it can make the headache worse, I can drink 5 very large glasses and nothing....I still suffer. All if does to me is make me wake up more often throughout the night to pee. :trouble:

I am trying to convince my DH to go for a private scan for a gender scan. With him on WCB (hurt himself at work), he still gets paid but it isn't full, and me working minimum wage doesn't cut making up for any extra over time he worked. We are still ok, just not much for extra pleasures like that...... Maybe I should start putting 20 away every couple days from tips I make into a scan fund :winkwink:

What pregnancy pillow did you go for Fezzle? I may need one soon, my hips and back are getting quite sore at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->