March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Aww lovely scan and announcement Dawn, so glad it went well for you :D
Fairycat i'm so sorry for your loss, take care and hope to see you with a BFP very soon :hugs:
Lily, fundal height is just when your uterus is able to be felt above your pubic bone. Your midwife will measure the distance from the top of it to your pubic bone in future antenatal appointments, can't remember from what point though (you'd think I would after 2 pregnancies lol :dohh:)

allforthegirl, just saw you had yours too so I had a peek at your journal! Great scan pic, did they do both a regular and 3D one?

Yes they did both. Just didn't get a good one of face and body. So just posted that one. I wasn't going to complain just take what I was given.

Haven't been on here in a while. Quick update - we lost the baby due to development going completely haywire at 8 weeks. 2 weeks post D&C, will be back on TTC boards soon!

So sorry to hear fairycat :( that is so heartbreaking. hoping you have a sticky rainbow bean soon!!:hugs:

allforthegirl - yay! so glad you had your scan and it looks great :thumbup: baby looks beautiful !

Thanks ladies. Hope to run into you gals again in the near future :) And congrats on all your pregnancies!

went for official dating scan this morning at good hope, little monkey wouldn't play ball or keep still! I have a retroverted uterus aswell so the images were not great!
sonographer couldn't get all the measurements she needed or a clear one for nuchal test so iv got an appointment to go back in a week!

oh yes, they put me back 2 days to 11weeks 5 days.
typical lol

h xx

Second tri at last! (been in fist for a year :wacko:)https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/Mobile%20Uploads/Fotor_14418519801643_zpsahnkwggb.jpg
Even on the sucking in ones (bottom two) you can see there's a bump now :cloud9:

We're getting an early scan on saturday for the gender/sex of the baby. I'm so excited!

I had my dating/NT scan today- measuring ahead so my due date is now officially 13 March!

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Still waiting for the supposed return of energy now that I am in the 2nd trimester....:sleep: How is everyone else doing?

I have a little bit more energy but if I don't nap I have a very hard time staying up past 9pm....which is going to be a huge problem with me working nights.....:nope:

I am also still getting the odd bout of nausea, but nothing that will make me stop doing anything.....Headaches are not letting up, if anything they are getting worse, as they are becoming more frequent. I am also having to watch what I eat....no spicy foods for me any more.... :(

Such a clear scan fezzle, look at the long leg, going to be a tall one maybe?

My headaches are currently awful and still feeling tired a lot. Looking forward to the energy returning.
My back is still sore 5 and a half weeks later, going back to Dr soon to request physio as I fear it may only get worse as the pregnancy progresses.

Yes, super tired still and not sleeping too well but otherwise fine.

Oh no Dawn, still back pain from before? Get to the docs Mrs.

Lovely bump NDH :) mine is a lot bigger but mine is mostly chub! Pregnancy has made me so hungry!

Beautiful scan pic fezzle, and lovely bump NDH. Like lily, mine is massive in comparison to yours, but it's all food!

I lost a good friend today, so am heartbroken, but in practical terms, how the hell am I going to dress my bump for a funeral, it's big enough that non maternity is not a goer (plus I have nothing anyway) but not big enough that anything tight or fitted will look good at all. I am choosing to focus my efforts on this as its a good distraction right now. I need a dress, as I will never wear smart trousers or a skirt at any other point in pregnancy, and it needs to be smart, but not too black, and also cheap enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->