March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Great scan, bombshell! I was put forward a week at my scan too.

The only thing I've been craving is milk!

Left I am glad I am not the only one with a flabby bump :haha: or should I say flump :rofl:

I am not really craving much of anything. There were days I would really want something then the next time I have it, nope can't eat it. The only thing I want consistently is sweets, but that isn't all the time either. Feels weird that I am not eating or wanting chips.....so not me. I am a salt lover.

Then on the other scale I am having to stay away from spicy food as it is really really really bothering my indigestion and heartburn. I am even way more sensitive to spicy foods. Things that were never spicy to me before all of the sudden are spicy now. Like pastrami, I have a sandwich last week, and was fine, but yesterday it was a bit spicy. Then BBQ sauce that I thought of more sweet then anything is now actually quite spicy. Weird that my body is doing that to protect me from even more pain.

That's awesome for bumps. My I still call a flump (flab+bump). But it is starting to form more a bump so soon I will truly call it a bump.....or maybe of the flab doesn't really disapate the. I just may stick with flump

OMG I love that! :rofl: Im right there with you though!

I'm also another one with a flump lol....... Never recovered from baby number 1 which is rather terrible since he is nearly 3 eeekkk x x

I definitely have a flump too!

I haven't really been eating proper meals. I have a very hard time with meat right now. I'm hoping that will be getting better soon. 15w2d so shouldn't be too far off.

I have an appointment on the 22nd (so far away :( ) and they'll be doing a scan to check on fluid that I saw in little mister's chest. If it's still there I'm going to request the harmony test. I'm super nervous and just hope and pray that he's healthy.

allforthegirl - how exciting! that seems to soon! probably not to you because I'm sure you're dying to know lol :haha:

bellarosa - healthy heartbeat!! 161 - old wives say means girl??

What is everyone craving these days? Any good dinner ideas to share with a fellow preggo?

No offense Bombshell, but I hope you're wrong :haha: This pregnancy has been SO different from my daughter's so far, that I'm convinced it's a boy, and I hate to say that I fear I'll be a bit disappointed if it's not. But, I'm sure I'll recover quickly, because another little girl would be a joy to have also.

Now my DD on the other hand... she's CONVINCED it's "baby Jacob" in there, so if I have to start correcting her (which I've gently tried - "What if it's baby Ava?" But, she adamantly says NO - JACOB!") Anyway, if it is a girl, it may take a while to convince her! But, in the end, I'm sure she'll love having a little brother OR sister!

As for the being put ahead/behind, I was measuring 5 days ahead with my DD, but right on time with this LO. Not sure how that measures up with these sex theories, but thought I'd throw that out there!

I still struggle with ever meal time and what to eat :sick: . No big meals for me . Tomato soup has been this weeks favourite lol.
Allfor think i too will call mine Flump for now lol describes it perfectly !

ME TOO!!! UGH. I can't even plan meals ahead of time. Everything still just sounds awful. And things that I crave one day sound nasty the next. It's really tough! I'd say the only thing that's been relatively consistent is that fruit sits pretty well - but, you know, fruit doesn't exactly fill me up... so then I get nauseous again. :dohh: So sick of feeling sick!!! :wacko:

Great scan bombshell! Glad yours went well too Bella :)

Why does moving baby on (due date moved to earlier) likely mean a boy?

Every one who has guessed so far has said they think boy for me.

Boys have been known to grow at a faster rate. But genetics play more into that too. Guess we will find out if it's true :winkwink:

....just had my first "are you having a baby?" from one of my fifth grade students. Eek! Guess I'm starting to show a bit!

Bella my last boy at 12 weeks had a 164 heart rate. But he also was bouncing around and didn't sit still. Still doesn't. He started walking at 8.5 months. Then his dropped down to 148. It think it is harder to give prediction until later ;) so maybe you and your daughter are correct. Sometimes kids have a better intuition than us lol

Kalon, hope your son is recovering well from his surgery bless him :hugs:
Fezzle, hope your results come back super quick and that all is well with your little one. Even though 1 in 76 sounds a lot when compared to, say 1 in 1000, it's still only like a 1.3% chance (hope my maths is right!) so fingers firmly crossed, hope you're feeling OK too :hugs:
Welcome bellaroha and congrats on your twin boys :flower:
bombshell, great scan! I would vote blue aswell if what i'm thinking is the nub actually is :thumbup:
allforthegirl, lol at flump! We have sweets over here that are like a long marshmallow called flumps and now I totally want one :D

Mama Tiger my DS had a heartbeat of 165 at 12 weeks so it's still entirely possible that you're having a handsome little :blue: bundle. :D

Thank you Mama Bat. :hugs:
He's doing very well and doesn't even seem to need his pain meds anymore. :)

Glad your little boy is doing good after his surgery, Keely!

Curious to see if the Chinese gender calendar is right for anyone! The hb theory was right for DD although it can go either way. This bub's hb stays right around the same that DD's did but I do still think it's a boy!!

Hoping I'm wrong too, bellarosa lol! FX you get to be on team blue!!

Chinese calendar was right for me and so was Ramzi theory. The baking soda test was wrong though. They never told us what his heart rate was so I'm not sure about that.

You'll find that the chinese gender charts were rght for about 50% of people you poll ;)
They were however wrong for me both times, as were nearly all other wives tales. I never had scans early enough to try Ramzi method.

My son was measuring 3 days ahead and this baby is measuring one day behind and is 100% a boy. I am guessing this little boy will be a tad bit shorter than his brother :). His heart rate was 173 beats per minute at the first scan and now stays a constant 153.

Just had scan they could finally get some measurements and they were quite sleepy lol
12w 5 days or 13 we just waiting to hear now but here's a pic il post in gender prediction but would you lovely ladies give me your opinion re nub theory iv got no clue lol
H xx

https://[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/haylebop/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_5.jpg.html]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/haylebop/Mobile%20Uploads/image_5.jpg[/URL]

I can't seem to post a pic now! Not havin a good day lol help anyone?

https://[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/haylebop/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_5.jpg.html][IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/haylebop/Mobile%20Uploads/image_5.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I'm thinking boy for you bigbelly, looks like your little one has their arms behind his/her head! :)

Nice scan bombshell. I say girl though!

As for food, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches have been my go to meal, as well as string cheese lol

Not eating super healthy this week it seems.

Though k did bbq some chicken and have it on top of a spinach salad last night and it was very yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->