March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I'm thinking boy for you bigbelly, looks like your little one has their arms behind his/her head! :)

It's funny, it's left arm is behind it's head chillin but right arm if you look super closely ul see it's sucking it's thumb lol the sonigrapher zoomed right in and u could see it putting it in it's mouth haha xx

Omg. This neck and shoulder acne is becoming unbearable!!!

Nothing seems to be working on it and it looks so awful.

Anyone else?
Have you found anything that works? I look like a damn teenager over here. Lol

Anyone else?

not this time thank goodness. I have had it with three out my five and it was horrible. Really really horrible. There isn't much that is strong that you can do. There are some companies that work well. For me BeautiControl works well, as I usually have some acne, and it's clinical strength really seems to keep it down and it safe during pg

Anyone else?

That's how I felt with DD! (more gender guessing? Are you having a girl? :haha: )

This time around, my skin looks AWESOME! Better than before I was pregnant. It's really weird. Maybe it's my new face wash? I read you can't use salicylic acid in pregnancy, so I had to switch what I use. I started using "Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover" & honestly, my skin has never looked better. Maybe try that??

Anyone else?

I'm having the same problem! I've never in my life had acne until I got that BFP. I honestly haven't tried too much because I have awful sensitive skin and eczema. I'm really hoping it'll get better soon! I wish I was more helpful but at least you know you're not the only one :)

Great scan big belly!

Thanks all for the girl. Guess we will find out about that theory as lots of ladies have had dates moved earlier. I wonder if they are all boys!

4 weeks til our gender scan. Can't wait!

And yes to the acne, not on my neck but on my face. Never suffered with it before bfp. Now can't get rid. Just tried a bit of tea tree oil which helped a bit.

Ive been lucky on acne this time as well. I had maybe a few zits like 2 months ago but clear ever since.

yay for your scan bigbelly2! looks great!

Acne is also not a problem for me this time :thumbup: which I'm more than okay with! When I was pregnant with DD I had awful acne all around my forehead mostly.

Great scan, bigbelly!

I measured ahead, and I've had no acne at all (I usually break out around ovulation and AF)- I think we're staying Team Yellow though so it'll be awhile before I know if that relates to anything!

Gender scan is Saturday so we shall see.

I had cystic acne before pregnancy but this is much different and it was never on my shoulders or anything.

It's so stinking bad. They aren't even like normal pimples that you can pop. These are ugly bumps that itch and hurt (they do eventually pop but good grief!)

Hopefully it lets up. So much for having that beautiful glow of pregnancy! Ha ha ha

Quick question ladies - I have a yeast infection (was diagnosed by doc but I refused to take the pill she prescribed me as it is category C in drug risks during pregnancy which means no known effects on baby because there's not enough studies done and I'm always so weird about taking anything while pregnant so I decided not to take it) I asked the nurse if she could ask my doc if I could use monistat but they haven't called me back with the answer yet and it's almost closing time over there -

Was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have had experience with this, what did you take? Is it safe to use monistat?

You can use the OTC yeast meds like monostat and the others.

Ooh meant to say I measured ahead with both my girls and this baby (like even ahead of when they could have been conceived...!) but I think that's just cos I have big babies (2 9 pounders so far) rather than a gender thing.
I've had horrible acne, cystic like how you described stuckinoki, it's just started to ease a bit but I'm still getting the odd one... I seem to remember having it with DD1 but not this badly and not at all with DD2 except for just before I got my bfp (hers was such a textbook boy pregnancy ;)) I'm guessing girl for this one based on the 12 week scan being similar to both my girls' ones (skull shape in particular)

Monostat is a cream, you can always try the organic yogurt "tampon" as well.

Well my doctors office never called me back so I just went out and bought some off brand of monistat 7. Hopefully this works so I can be comfortable again! I really hate yeast infections and I'm super prone to them in pregnancy :nope: thanks ladies!

Quick question ladies - I have a yeast infection (was diagnosed by doc but I refused to take the pill she prescribed me as it is category C in drug risks during pregnancy which means no known effects on baby because there's not enough studies done and I'm always so weird about taking anything while pregnant so I decided not to take it) I asked the nurse if she could ask my doc if I could use monistat but they haven't called me back with the answer yet and it's almost closing time over there -

Was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have had experience with this, what did you take? Is it safe to use monistat?

I was told by ob monistat was safe

Does anybody else feel like 2nd tri is moving way faster than 1st? It seemed like every day was an eternity and now weeks are flying by!

That's good to hear that it seems to be going fast. I'm officially second trimester tomorrow (if you assume 14 weeks as 2nd trimester). First trimester has dragged, so really hoping it speeds up a bit :)

[QUOTE=mewolkens;36185703]Does anybody else feel like 2nd tri is moving way faster than 1st? It seemed like every day was an eternity and now weeks are flying by![/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->