March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Now I want to know what I'm having ....... I'm a wobbly team yellow ;) lol....... Have till the 6 th of November to decide .....

Me too! Feeling very wobbly! We're not going to find out with the Harmony scan/ test but still have the scan on 28 October to change our minds!

We can wobble together :) I am going to stop torturing myself and wait and decide in the moment on the day of the scan:) whatever my instinct tells me is what I will do :) ..... I think mys instinct will be yes ;) lol........ But head says no :(

My DH is the one who doesn't want to know. I go back and forth. My main reason for wanting to know is that I keep calling the foetus "it"!

I think this will be our only baby, considering all we went through to get her. I would have loved to stay team yellow but I don't think I would have made it, my willpower just isn't that strong. I just HAD to know so that I could plan plan plan.

I admire you ladies staying team yellow! More guts than me!

I can't stay team yellow. I paid for an early scan. I'm weak :haha:

Ladies that stay team yellow get an amazing surprise though. One that can't be duplicated. It's pretty cool

DH is wavering on the Team Yellow now! We're still not going to find out for the Harmony test, but might for the 20 week scan.

Fezzle - I think we are bump buddies - are you due March 13th?? Time zones mess me up a bit.

Never mind, I looked on first page :haha:

I am in the same situation as my DH doesn't want to find out at all and I'm like well, maybe we should...I am back and forth. Scan is Oct 15...so I should probably figure it out lol.

Fezzle - I think we are bump buddies - are you due March 13th?? Time zones mess me up a bit.

Never mind, I looked on first page :haha:

I am in the same situation as my DH doesn't want to find out at all and I'm like well, maybe we should...I am back and forth. Scan is Oct 15...so I should probably figure it out lol.

Yes- bump buddies! Originally I was 19-20 March but they moved me ahead at my dating scan.

Hi , can I join ye? Am officially due April 1st but am going to be brought in for section around 24th of March so may aswell join the March monkeys! Hi to everyone. We will find out the gender as soon as we can. Would be a wonderful surprise but I would rather be prepared for boy or girl and will be too excited not to find out!

Yay! Lots of lovely news on who's having what! Can't wait to find out on 14th October :)

Has anyone thought of names? I love Theo but DH doesn't. It's not as common in the states as the UK so it'd be nice since it's not too common.

We think about names, but we struggle to come up with any, boys especially. Hopefully something will come to mind eventually!

HI ladies,

We had some sad news today my nanna (mum's mum) passed away suddenly this morning. It's been a hard day. I gave tried to not let myself stress too much as it's surely not good for baby. My husband and son have been amazingly wonderful and supportive today. Xxxx

Welcome Harveygirl!

Sorry to hear about your loss, Dawn.

To those of you who have done this before, I would like to buy new work clothes, but I'm afraid that if I do I'll bump out and they won't fit soon. Any ideas on how to shop to fit a bump I don't have yet?

Welcome Harveygirl!

Sorry to hear about your loss, Dawn.

To those of you who have done this before, I would like to buy new work clothes, but I'm afraid that if I do I'll bump out and they won't fit soon. Any ideas on how to shop to fit a bump I don't have yet?

At motherhood maternity, they actually have a fake belly in the dressing rooms you can strap on :haha: but to be honest, from my last pregnancy, I just bought the size I was in pre-pregnancy, and most stuff fit til the end. I think I recall I had one pair of skinny pants that got a bit too tight around my legs to wear in the last couple months... And I had HUGE hand me downs from a friend, that only fit me near the end - when I actually had a big belly to hold them up - but again, that wasn't many pieces of clothing - most fit the whole time. Hope that helps!

Oh - edited to add: over belly pants were most comfy (for me) because the mid belly ones cut into me VERY quickly. But, if you wanted to buy a couple pairs of those or underbelly pants, remember that you'll also have to have clothes that fit you AFTER baby - it does take a little while to get back down to your pre pregnancy self, & I remember NOT wanting to be in over belly pants postpartum, because it just felt very much like maternity clothes that I wanted to be out of!!!

Husband and I had boy name locked but we just can't agree on girls names, even a little. I like Violet and Charlotte and DH likes Helena. This baby is going to come out of the womb nameless.

Sorry for your loss dawn :hugs:

Ps - names: Jacob for a boy & Ava for a girl.

Jacob is the #1 name in the U.S. right now, which bothers me, but we chose it because DH was supposed to be named Jacob... And when he was actually born, FIL decided he wanted a junior - so DH was named James, after his dad. We don't want a "James the 3rd" but we feel Jacob would be a little like naming him after his daddy.

As for a girl name, of course Ava ends up #5 on the U.S. names list right now :dohh: but surprisingly, I don't know anyone by that name, whereas I have lots of friends and coworkers with most of the names on the top 100 lists, and nobody with that one - not to mention I just adore it!

Sorry for your loss dawn.

Our little man's name is Paxton <3. We had it picked out for quite a while. We were still iffy on a girls name so good thing he's a boy.

I've no girls names I.ike .... None ....... I'm torturing myself with lists of them !!! So if a little pink she will be the girl with no name ;) boys I like Noah , RIAN , EOIN .... But still can't choose .... Another reason not to stay team yellow ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->