March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Glad I'm not the only one with the bloat!! I am digging around in my wardrobe for some floaty tops for work!!

Thank god I live in leggings and floaty tops anyway

Dana I'm sorry you're bleeding. I had a miscarriage last year but also wth my son who is now four I bled a lot at 7-8 weeks and now have a healthy boy who is four next week! So sometimes it's bad news but I honestly bled a lot with my son and it was fine as like you my cervix was closed. Sending hugs x

Assuming my level was 5 last monday when I tested and 26 this sunday, according to the calculator tool I found online my levels are doubling every 2.5 days. Maybe it's not that bad? I'm not spotting so far this morning, I pretty much stopped when I came home from the hospital. I don't feel very pregnant, just have sore boobs. I felt so nauseous and dizzy last week, I wonder if my levels were higher and now are going down? I'm not sure what I should do today.

Hi everyone, i'm due March 16th. i'm only 12dpo today got my bfp at 10dpo and i am very nervous after having a mmc last July and a chemical last month. looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey ladies! I'm due March 5th! Some of us on here have created a Facebook group to connect outside the forum too if you add me on Facebook I can add you into the group. It's entirely secret so no one on your friends list can see anything you post or that you're apart of the group. It's nice to have a Facebook place to share too :) so feel free to add me!

https://www.facebook.com/kasey.grover

Hey Kasey, I added you. And we apparently we're November Sparklers together in 2010! :haha:

Dana- FX everything is okay. 2.5 day doubling time wouldn't be bad at all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little bean!!

The bloat is killer! Before I got pregnant I was having a lot of bloating due to the clomid so I bought a few pairs of jeans a size up... so glad I did because my other jeans are uncomfortably tight! Any one else barely fit into their bras already!? I didn't think that was supposed to happen so quickly. 5w1d today and had more blood drawn this morning for HCG levels. Feeling good other than tired, bloated, little sore nipples and a few random sharp pains in my lower abdomen (which terrifies me but until it is constant I am going to assume it is normal?)

Hope everyone is doing well and for all the US women had a great 4th of July!

Hahahah omg no way?? What a small world!!!!! I've accepted and added u to the group Hun!

Honestly I don't feel pregnant. Maybe it's because my 2 yr old keeps me so busy. He's up at 5:15am the last three mornings lol he's so off schedule.

I can join the insomnia club...so tired during the day but after 3am forget it...no sleep...just toss and turn

Thanks girls! I'm feeling a bit crampy but no more blood just yet. If I don't miscarry it'll be a miracle of God!

Through the Lord our God. all things are possible. I pray he sends you a miracle

Thinking of you Dana - I'm really hoping that your little bean is super sticky and hangs on in there. Like some of the other ladies have said, I had spotting with my son and he will be 3 next week! Is there anyway you can go and have the repeat of your bloods done earlier than next week. The waiting is so hard :hugs:

As for me, I told OH last night. He was calm but shocked. We have lots of talking to do as he really didn't want another child. I really do hope he comes round and starts enjoying the situation as I want to enjoy it as much as possible. Has anyone else been in this situation?

Thinking of you Dana - I'm really hoping that your little bean is super sticky and hangs on in there. Like some of the other ladies have said, I had spotting with my son and he will be 3 next week! Is there anyway you can go and have the repeat of your bloods done earlier than next week. The waiting is so hard :hugs:

As for me, I told OH last night. He was calm but shocked. We have lots of talking to do as he really didn't want another child. I really do hope he comes round and starts enjoying the situation as I want to enjoy it as much as possible. Has anyone else been in this situation?

I told DH yesterday and he was the same...calm but shocked. Hes not an emotional person to begin with so I just take it for what it is. He did say he hoped it is a boy and easier to handle than dd was as an infant:wacko: so Ill take it! He knew I have always wanted 2 kids, but he made sure I knew he would prefer just one after dd was born. In any event, Im over the moon and relieved now he knows and its off my chest! Good luck! Im sure he will come around...maybe remind him off your lo cute and special moments when they were a baby?:hugs:

I told DH yesterday and he was the same...calm but shocked. Hes not an emotional person to begin with so I just take it for what it is. He did say he hoped it is a boy and easier to handle than dd was as an infant:wacko: so Ill take it! He knew I have always wanted 2 kids, but he made sure I knew he would prefer just one after dd was born. In any event, Im over the moon and relieved now he knows and its off my chest! Good luck! Im sure he will come around...maybe remind him off your lo cute and special moments when they were a baby?:hugs:

Thank you. I really hope that my DH starts saying those sorts of things. Yesterday he just said that he didn't want another child and that he couldn't face doing it all again. Hopefully we can work it all out as I want to start enjoying this pregnancy. :hugs:

Just noticed your sig and i'm so sorry Dana, take care of yourself and all the best for when you feel ready to try again :hugs:

struth, hope OH comes around soon, i'm sure he will once the news sinks in. Our first DD was a big surprise (I was on the pill!) and OH was quite shocked initially but he came around once he'd had some time to process everything and him and DD1 have always had a great bond, she's a major daddy's girl! :flower:

struth, My husband was the same way during my first pregnancy. I think losing that one really cemented for him the idea that this was something he wanted.

Also, I think I need to stop testing, it's not helping the paranoia even though I want it to!

10 12 14.jpg

That's 10, 12, and 14 dpo.

mewolkens- that looks pretty positive to me!! I have been caving to my POAS addiction too... DH can't stop laughing at me for it. But if it makes us feel better! lol

mewolkens- that looks pretty positive to me!! I have been caving to my POAS addiction too... DH can't stop laughing at me for it. But if it makes us feel better! lol

It doesn't help that I had just gotten a new order of internet cheapies this round!

I'm getting nervous cause I don't have MS... I'm like some of you'll... I don't feel pregnant... Hoping I'll get more symptoms this week.... Why is it I need symptoms to reassure me everything is going okay... Boobs/nipples hurt the same, lots of discharge that's white....hungry. Tired. Bloated... I'm Emotional!!!!! but I'm not getting light headed everything when I stand up... (Which was my first indicator to take a test).... I hope everything is okay... Feeling very worried today ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->