March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I actually had a great day yesterday. I actually was able to eat some. :thumbup:

Glad you picked out a name bigbelly, it is nice name too. Will you be announcing the name to family and friends? Or keeping it quiet?

Bigbelly2 - cute name!! Glad you are set on one you love!

Allforthegirl and bellarosa - I'm encapsulating mine this time as well! I've heard a lot of great things but never heard of burp?

I think my morning sickness is almost completely gone!! Yay!

Bombshell and all for the girl we've said were not going to tell people names but I think we may do after the gender scan as itl b hard to not tell people, I'm pants at keeping secrets lol

H xx

If my LO is a little pink I'm in big trouble . Not one girls name I like .... Nothing ..... Its driving me nuts .......

I'm 90 % sure its a little blue though .
I just realised I haven't felt ucky once today :) yipeeee . No dry heaving for 2 days now either ... Hope its gone :)

Ostara, congrats on your girl/boy twinnies! :D Sorry to hear you're suffering from anxiety and depression though, hope it eases for you soon :hugs:
Curly, that sounds really interesting and the sort of role i'd like to go for :thumbup: Feels weird to think about potentially starting a new career at 31 and with my third baby on the way as I feel like I should have already been established in one by now but I just don't feel like my current field (early years) is what I want to do anymore. Once this maternity leave is over i'll be 'starting over' so to speak :)
Welcome cupcakecake and congrats :flower:
bigbelly, congrats on team blue and I love the name Romain :thumbup:

Hi ladies sorry I've not been commenting. I've Ben having a hard time posting on Bnb. On my phone every time in write a post it gets deleted and my tablet is having issues,mind then whenninget to the computer nice forgotten all the things I was going to comment on. But I'm excited for all of you who have found out gender or picked names :)

Anyway I've set up a facebook group specifically for women planning home births or natural birth center/hospital births as I thought it would be nice to chat spcifically in the same mindset about birth. It is just a closed group as I figured most people are far enough along by now not to be room worried about someone seeing them join a due date group. If you want to join pm me for the link :)

Ladies, toy story 3 is not a good idea when you're pregnant lol just a bit of advice. I'm a mess watching it

We will not be keeping our name a secret, but I won't be giving anyone a chance to really say anything about it either :haha:

NDH thank you for the offer. Though we may be telling people soon, I am not sure if I want to put it all over FB or not. Very nice idea though. :flower:

No worries. I know there is a way to hide that you joined a group from your feed and make it so friends can't see what groups you're in, so there is pretty much no chance of anyone coming across it, but I have no idea how to do it lol.

I need some name help. We were going to name baby boy William Bryant and call him Bryant; however, an issue has come up. It's a very long story buy William is my BIL's name and he and my DH are not getting along right now at all.

So we are wanting to stay away from William but we still want to use a family name. I think we still want to call this baby Bryant but need some combination ideas. Other names we like are James, Max, Thomas, and Zachary. All of which are family names.

Any ideas?

I need some name help. We were going to name baby boy William Bryant and call him Bryant; however, an issue has come up. It's a very long story buy William is my BIL's name and he and my DH are not getting along right now at all.

So we are wanting to stay away from William but we still want to use a family name. I think we still want to call this baby Bryant but need some combination ideas. Other names we like are James, Max, Thomas, and Zachary. All of which are family names.

Any ideas?

My best advise is to pick one and start yelling it around the house.....then think to yourself how does that sound and feel to yell it. Believe me you will be yelling it one day :shrug:. You will know by just yelling it, then the combo will be easier to pick. I hope that it helps, as I think it was the best advise anyone could have given to me......then it came to does it fit with the other boys names. I really loved the name Niklaus (pronounced nick-clouse), but that name didn't flow with the other four....again I yelled them all out and it just didn't fit...

I'm also posting this in my journal but I need more advice because I'm at a loss....

He has been acting incredibly strange these past couple of weeks, and I guess I'm looking for someone to tell me that it's just my pregnancy hormones going crazy and making me paranoid because in our 6 years of marriage he's never really given me any reason to believe that he is anything other than a good husband to me.

This all started 2 weeks ago, before then the man never answered his phone or returned text messages, let alone kept his phone charged....I used to complain that he never kept it charged and that if something happened I wouldn't be able to reach him blah blah blah, this still didn't make him charge it or keep it on him.

So, fast forward 2 weeks ago I start hearing his phone text message ding CONSTANTLY! I assumed it was people from school discussing papers or something like that, no big deal right? I didn't think anything about it but I did give him shit and joked that he had a girlfriend and we laughed about it.

I just got back from my weekend in NC and noticed while I was gone that he was responding almost immediately to all of my texts, answered his phone when I called etc. Thought it was a little weird but assumed that he was doing homework and had his phone next to him.

Last night, we went to bed and HE TOOK HIS PHONE TO BED WITH HIM...as in, put in under the blankets with him and went to sleep....who sleeps with their phone next to them under the blankets at night? Seems like something someone would do if they didn't want to risk someone seeing their shit.

Then THIS MORNING....he gets ready for school and puts on cologne...I bought him cologne months ago and tried to get him to wear it and he refused....this morning at 5am, he gets dressed and puts on the cologne :/ He's NEVER done that in our 6 years of marriage.

I'm so confused. I want to trust my husband and for this to be part of my pregnancy hormone-induced imagination but I have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach about this.

Am I crazy? Am I not? What do I do????

Oh Stuck I would be just as paranoid.....but my DH doesn't hide his phone at all.

I think you need to confront him....could totally be your hormones, but it is a very good reason to bring it up to him in my mind. Not a crazy hormonal lady thing at all......very valid!

I hope it is nothing though. :hugs:

Any ideas?

I like Zachary Bryant. But ultimately, it has to be your choice, of course! I like the yelling it idea :haha: Not necessarily a mad yell, but a "my kid's upstairs and needs to come down now so I need to be loud" kind of yell. Good luck & let us know what you decide!

:hugs: Stuck! I, too, hope it's nothing. But I, too, would be nervous. I agree with Allforthegirl - you really need to confront him. Hey, at least if it's nothing, you can blame it on the pregnancy hormones! I really do hope it's nothing :hugs:

Bella yes good point, not a mad one....just one that you will be calling them into the house for supper, or if in basement or upstairs kinda thing :winkwink:

I'm going to feel like a terrible person but I'm going to ask to use his phone to call the cel phone company because I need to "trouble shoot" my phone and obviously can't call from it to do so and then I'm going to spotlight search his phone and see what comes up. I hope it's nothing but I feel like something big is wrong right now.

I'm going to feel like a terrible person but I'm going to ask to use his phone to call the cel phone company because I need to "trouble shoot" my phone and obviously can't call from it to do so and then I'm going to spotlight search his phone and see what comes up. I hope it's nothing but I feel like something big is wrong right now.

Eeek! Keep us posted! FX for you that it's nothing! :hug:

Stuck- I'm on mobile so I can't see your location, but are you in the US? Does your hubby watch football? My husband has been glued to his phone because the season started and he looks at player injury updates and game info 24/7. Any chance this is what's going on in your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->